Hallena's POV:

I tried not to cry again as Justin gave me to Lonnie to carry in the hotel. Justin ran ahead with the guys never looking back at me. I don't know how I felt about that. Like I didn't matter to him. I sighed, as Lonnie carried me to the elevator. The guys were already on their way upstairs. I wonder where I'm supposed to be taken to. I sighed.

"Where did he tell you to take me?" I asked.

"To your room of course." Lonnie said.

"Oh okay."

"Where else would I take you?"

"I was just um thinking that he would want me to be..."

"Did you think that he would want you to be with him?"

"Yes."

Lonnie laughed, “Honey you have a lot to learn about him."

"What do you mean?"

"He doesn't want to be with you all the time, even if Lynn tries to make him."

Lynn is making him spend time with me? Is that what this is all about? Is that the only reason he's spending time with me. Were those flowers really meant someone else. How I can be that stupid. Lynn just wants her kids to get along so she's making Justin spend time with me. He just decided to see what he could get out of it.

"I'm sure Lynn will have someone look at that for ya." Lonnie said, putting my on my bed.

"Thanks." I said, crawling up my bed to my pillow.

When I heard the door shut I buried my head in my pillow and sobbed. I should have known. There was a knock on my door and I really didn't even care. I just sobbed. I didn't even notice the sound of the door opening and closing. It wasn't until someone sat down beside me.

"Baby why are you crying?" Justin asked, softly touching my back.

"Go away!" I screamed, as tears poured down my cheeks.

"Lena what's going on? What's wrong baby?"

"Don't play games with me. I'm relieving you of whatever duty your Mom has given you."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know that you really don't want to spend time with me and I'm telling you that you don't have to."

"Hallena what are you talking about baby?"

"Lonnie told me."

"Told you what?"

"That I had a lot to learn about you. That you don't want to spend all your time with me even if Lynn tries to make you."

"He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. I asked you to be my girlfriend today."

"To make Lynn happy."

"No! To make me happy. I love spending time with you beautiful. I wouldn't ever hurt you like that."

"I thought you wanted me with you."

"I do."

"But you told Lonnie to bring me back here. You didn't want to be bothered with me."

"That's not true. I couldn't safely carry you in here. If I would have tried, we both would have got hurt. I told him to bring you here so that I could take a shower. I know how bad I smelled when I picked you up and I can't imagine that was pleasant for you. I... I just didn't want to be all ... nasty with you." Justin said, looking at the floor as he blushed.

"I didn't care how bad you smelt. I was just happy that you found me. I thought that I would get left. That you wouldn't notice I was gone. That that you would be mad at me."

"No baby. When Mom got on the bus and you didn't I knew you were missing. They told me to stay on the bus, but you know what I did baby? I came and found you. I'm sorry that you thought that I didn't want you with me. That couldn't be farther from the truth. I told Mom to send the Doctor to my room so that I could be there with you."

"You did?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to take a shower before I was really around you."

"So he lied?"

"Not exactly. In the past what he's said has been true, but not with you. You're different. I want to spend every minute of every day with you."

"Oh?"

"Yeah." He whispered, leaning over and pressing his lips softly to mine.

Justin's POV:

I picked LeLe up and carried her back to my room. I knew by now that the doctor would be waiting not so patiently, but taking care of her fears was more important at the moment than his time. I opened the door and carried her to the bed, before gently setting her down. I leaned over and kissed her softly before stepping back and letting the doctor look at her.

"What took so long?" Mom asked.

"When I got there she was laying in her bed sobbing. Lonnie told her some stuff and it really upset her."

"What did he tell her?"

"Just some stuff that was true before and something that he shouldn't that I'm gonna talk to him about."

"What did he tell her?"

"That I didn't want to spend time with her all the time even if You try to make me."

"That's not true. I've only once told to spend time with her."

"I know and that was just because I was too scared to do it on my own. But now I love spending time with her. I told her that if I could I'd spend every minute of every day with her. And that's the truth, I almost didn't want her to leave when we went on stage, I wanted to hauler her out on stage with me."

"You can't do that and you know that. Just please be careful with her."

"I'm not going to hurt her on purpose Mom. I really care about her."

"It's not broken, just bruised and sore. It should be better in a few days. I want her to keep off it as much as possible for at least 3 days. If it's not getting better in a week I suggest X-rays." the doctor said.

"Okay. Thank you Doctor." Mom said, walking him to the door.

I walked over the my bed and sat down beside her. I reached over and grabbed her hand in mine.

"Are you okay?"

"It hurts, but I'll be okay."

"Do you want me to get you some ice?"

"No. I'll be fine."

"I didn't need to see the Doctor either."

"Yes you did, you were hurt."

"I'm okay though. I'm still breathing."

"But you're in pain. I don't want to see you hurting."

"I'm okay really."

"Okay." I smiled, sliding into bed beside her, wrapping my arms around her.

"You smell good." she whispered.

"Thanks I think."

"I love the way you smell. It's comforting."

"I bet it wasn't before."

"You didn't smell as bad as you think you did."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't care how you smell as long as you're there when I need you."

"Oh LeLe, I'm always here for you when you need me no matter what baby."

"I know."


Hallena's POV:

"So do you want to tell me why you're in Chris' room Justin?" Lynn asked.

"We've been switching rooms because Britney wouldn't leave me alone, so we just made it harder for her to find me." Justin smiled.

"Why didn't you just ask her to leave you alone?"

"I did and it didn't do any good. She still keeps bothering me and her and her dancers are still picking on Lena."

"Do I need to have another talk with them?"

"No. It won't do any good and I can handle what they dish out." I replied, burring my head in Justin's chest.

"If it gets to be too much for you, let me know please and I will take care of it okay?"

"I will."

"You know that you shouldn't have to put up with their crap, just because your not performing doesn't mean that they have more of a right to be here than you do. You belong here."

"Thanks Lynn."

"No problem. You know that you can call me Mom if you want."

"I um... Can I think about it?"

"Of course, I didn't mean to upset you, you don't have to call me Mom if you don't want to. I won't make you."

"I know I just need to think about it for awhile."

"Okay. Well I'm gonna go to bed, I'll see you two in the morning okay?"

"Okay Mom, good night."

"Good night Lynn."

"Good night both of you." She said, before walking out.

"Do you wanna talk about what Mom said?" Justin asked after a few minutes of silence.

"I just don't know if I'm ready to call someone else Mom. Plus I mean it is a little weird calling her Mom, while I'm in bed with you."

"I can see that. I like laying in bed with you so if you don't want to call her Mom don't, she'll understand. She was just letting you know that if you wanted to call her that, that she's okay with it."

"I know and I appreciate it, but I just need to think about it."

"Okay, why don't you get some rest?"

"What if I don't want to rest?"

"Well what do you want to do?"

"What if I want to make out with my boyfriend?"

"Oh, well by all means make out with your boyfriend." Justin smiled, before leaning over and pressing his lips to mine in a deep kiss.

I love the way it feels when he kisses me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, opening my mouth to allow him to explore deeper. I couldn't stop the moan that came from deep in my throat as he sucked on my bottom lip.

"I could kiss you all day." Justin whispered between kisses.

"I could let you." I smiled, before pulling his back to kiss him again.
Chapter End Notes:
Please please leave me feed back on whether I should keep writing this or not.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story