Hallena's POV:

 

Mike did as Justin said he would. He was waiting on the other side of the curtain for me when the lights came back on. He wrapped his arm around my back, pulling me close to his body and guiding me along the hallway to the bus. I smiled, as I got on the bus, only to have it drop when I saw Britney sitting there. Justin walked out of the back and gave me a pleading look. I heard Lynn get on behind me and I took a deep breath.

 

"Britney, what are you doing here?" Lynn asked.

 

"I haven't got a chance to hang out with my old friends here lately, so I thought I would catch a ride with them." She smiled, innocently.

 

I tried to force a smile, but I knew I was failing with flying colors.

 

"Um did you ask the guys if it was okay for you to ride with them?"

 

"No, but they don't care. They love having me with them, don't you Justin?" Britney said.

 

"There's not exactly a lot of room on this bus. We are kind of smashed in here with Lena and I being here."

 

"Oh well Hallena can go stay on my bus, there's room."

 

"No she can't."Justin exclaimed.

 

"Why do you care? Are you sleeping with her Justin? Are you sleeping with your sister?"

 

"No I'm not."

 

"Justin is right though, she is not going to stay on your bus. If anyone is staying on your bus it's going to be you. My daughter is staying here with me where she's supposed to be. You need to talk to the guys if you want to ride on their bus, you can't just make a decision." Lynn said, before ushering me and Justin into the back.

 

"Justin I heard that you didn't do well in your lesson today, so you're gonna sit here and do your lesson, Mr. George also said that he assigned a new lesson and I want you to do the reading for it too." Lynn said, as Justin and I sat down on the couches.

 

"Mom."Justin complained.

 

"No Justin. Do your homework."

 

"I'm gonna work on my assignment too." I smiled, pulling my books out.

 

"What is it family make out time?" Britney asked, walking into the room.

 

"Britney you are trying my patience tonight. They are trying to do their homework. You need to go get on your own bus."

 

"Fine, but I'll see you later Justin." Britney smiled, walking towards Justin.

 

"Yeah bye." Justin said, going back to his homework as she tried to kiss him.

 

"I'm going to go make sure she gets back where she needs to be." Lynn said, before walking out.

 

 

Justin's POV:

 

"Did you like the show?" I asked, as I worked on my assignment.

 

"I loved it. I love watching you up on stage doing what you love doing."

 

"You like seeing me shake my booty don't you?" I teased.

 

"Yeah, that too."

 

"Come here."

 

"We're supposed to be doing school work."

 

"Come here quick, before she comes back."

 

"What?" She asked, scooting over next to me.

 

"I'm glad you like it." I whispered, as I pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

 

"I loved it." She smiled, before kissing me again.

 

"I thought you were supposed to be doing school work?" Mom said, walking in.

 

"We were, I just wanted a kiss from my girl, is that a crime Mom?"

 

"No, but you need to get you lessons done."

 

"I know Mom and I will, but I just wanted... oh never mind. I'm doing my homework."

 

Lena and I sat there and did our school work. It was so hard to concentrate while she was sitting right there. I had to make myself focus so that I wouldn't make this last longer than I have to. The sooner I get done the sooner I can do whatever I want with her. I smiled as I finished the last page of my work.

 

"I'm done Mom." I said, shutting the book and putting it away.

 

"Okay, you’re free to do what you want now. I'm going to bed." Mom said, giving us both a hug before going to her bunk.

 

"Good night." Lena smiled.

 

"What took you so long doing your lesson?" She asked, as she crawled into my lap.

 

"You see there was this beautiful girl sitting next to me that kept taking my concentration off my lesson."

 

"Well then, if I'm such a distraction, maybe I should leave next time you have to do school work." She grinned.

 

"How about not. I'll try harder from now on to do my lessons when I'm supposed to.

 

"That's a good idea."

 

"So about that bill you owe me."

 

"No no Mr. Timberlake, you’re the one who owes me."

 

"Oh I see. So what can I do to pay you back?"

 

"Hmm, I can think of a few things." she smiled, leaning down and pressing her lips to mine.

 

"Mmm. I think that I can handle this."

 

"Good, because you owe me a lot." She whispered, before pressing her lips back to mine.

 

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me, as I allowed my hands to wonder up and down her back, as she controlled the kiss. She cradled my face in her hands as she deepened our kiss. I opened my mouth and allowed her the access to my mouth. I couldn't stop the moan when she began to taste and tease my mouth. I allowed my hands to slid down her back and rest on her butt, giving it a gentle squeeze, causing her to moan into my mouth. She slid her hands down my face and around my neck, pulling me even closer to her.

 

"Are we interrupting?" JC asked walking in with the guys.

 

Lena pulled back quickly jumping out of my lap causing me to whine with displeasure.

 

"No, no you're not interrupting anything at all." She smiled, trying to hide her blush.

 

"Are you sure, we can come back later." Joey grinned.

 

"No it's cool. I'm kind of tired anyway. I'll catch y'all later." I said, standing up. I leaned over and kissed Lena's cheek, before walking to the door. "Good night everyone."

 

"Night Curly." The guys said, as I walked out.

 

Hallena's POV:

 

I wonder if I upset him by what I said and did. I didn't know what else to do. I just reacted. He left quickly after the guys walked in. He didn't seem too tired before the guys came in. It must have been something that I did. I hope he isn't mad at me, that's the last thing that I want. I stayed and hung out with the guys for awhile before heading to bed.

 

I changed my clothes and brushed my teeth before heading to my bunk, hoping that Justin would be there. Who am I kidding, he's mad at me, of course he's not going to be in my bunk waiting for me. I wonder if he would get mad if I got in his bunk with him. I pulled my curtain open with the intention of getting my pillow and getting into Justin's bunk with him, when I saw Justin laying there; eyes open, staring at me.

 

"I thought you were mad at me?" I whispered, climbing in.

 

"No, why did you think that?"

 

"Because you left so quickly and you didn't say anything to me."

 

"That should have told you that you would talk to me again."

 

"I just thought you were mad at me because of the way I reacted."

 

"Not at all baby, I was frustrated that they guys came in that's all."

 

"We could pick up where we left off." I smiled.

 

"I was hoping you would say that." He smiled, before pulling me on top of him.

 

I pressed my lips to his again and it's like nothing happened, no one had come in, we just picked up where we left off. I want to try something new and see how he reacts. I began trailing kissing over his cheeks and down his neck. He moaned softly in my ear, as he grabbed my butt and squeezed firmly. I moaned and he pulled me against him. I lightly sucked on the skin under his ear.

 

"Mmm Baby, don't ... don't leave a mark." he moaned.

 

"What?" I asked, pulling back.

 

"You can't suck on my neck like that, it will leave a mark and we can't have that."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because then I have to explain where I got the hickey from and Britney already saw us kissing and she can open her mouth and ruin things."

 

"What's a hickey?"

 

"You've never had had hickey, that's right."

 

"No."

 

"Roll over."

 

"Why? Did I kill the mood?"

 

"No, not at all, just roll over."

 

I did as he asked, and I watched and he rolled over top of me. "What are you gonna do?"

 

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise."

 

"Okay."

 

He lifted my shirt up and exposed part of my belly. I went to pull it back down put he pinned my arms to the bed, as he leaned down and began to suck and nibble on my stomach right above my naval. I couldn't help but moan at the sensation. He continued to suck for a few minutes, before he pulled back and softly kissed the area he'd been sucking on.

 

"Look." He grinned, as he hit the small light in the bunk.

 

I looked down to see a purple bruise like mark beginning to show where he had been sucking. "What's that?"

 

"That is a hickey. I just gave you, your first hickey."

 

"It looks like a bruise."

 

"I know, but it didn't hurt did it?"

 

"No."

 

"It felt good right?" he asked, gently rubbing a finger across the mark.

 

"Yes."

"Good." He smiled, before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine again.

Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you think!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story