Hallena's POV:

Justin called Britney and asked her to come over when we got to the next city. He told her that she could ride with us. I know that he said he wouldn't screw around with her, but my Momma always told me that if they weren't getting off they wouldn't be happy and stay. I know that they have had sex and all the other stuff, so I don't really believe that he won't do it again. I try not to cry out loud. I know that Justin is a few feet away. I don't want him to hear me cry. I rolled over and buried my head in his pillow.

 

"Lena I need my pillows." He said, as he opened the curtain.

 

I didn't look at him; I just grabbed the pillows and handed them to him.

 

"Baby, talk to me."

 

"What is there to say?" I asked, trying to keep my voice as even as possible.

 

He crawled up into my bunk, before putting his stuff back in his bunk. At least I'll know if they are sleeping together, well sort of. When we're on the bus I'll know. He crawled back down and lay down behind me, pulling the curtain closed.

 

"Baby?" he asked, wrapping his arm around me.

 

I didn't answer; I just stared at the back of my bunk, trying to make it appear that I wasn't crying.

 

"Don't cry baby. Please don't cry."

 

"I'm not."

 

"Yes you are. Don't cry. Why are you crying?" he asked, wrapping both his arms around me, pulling me back against him as he buried his face in my neck, leaving soft kisses there.

 

"How can you even ask me why I'm crying? You know damn well why."

 

"Baby I promise that nothing is gonna happen with her. I'm only doing this for us."

 

"When you screw her is that gonna be for us too?" I spat.

 

"Hallena, I'm not going to screw her. I told you that. I'm not going to have sex of any kind with her."

 

"Well if you're not getting it from me, then where are you gonna get it from? I know how men work."

 

"How do you know how men work?"

 

"My Momma told me before she died. She said if they aren't getting theirs that they won't be faithful and they won't stay."

 

"Well that may be true of the men she knew, but that's not me. I don't care about that Lena. I don't want to lose you, how many times do I have to say that before you get that? I don't want to be with Britney I want to be with you!"

 

"I guess time will tell on that won't it?"

 

"Baby!"

 

"What?"

 

"Time will tell what? That I'm faithful and that I really want to be with you? Are my words and promises not enough?"

 

"I'm not stupid Justin, you two have a past. You already know all about her and her body. She doesn't want to be friends with you, she wants you. Hanging out might be enough for the first few days but then she's gonna want more, then what are you gonna do?"

 

"I'm gonna be faithful to you! To you and only you. I don't care what she wants. I want you."

 

"Yeah, and in this great plan of yours when are we gonna spend time together huh? While your being all buddy buddy with Britney when am I going to get to see you and spend time with you?"

 

"She won't be here all the time I promise Lena. I swear that we will have our time together too."

 

"You're making a lot of promises Justin."

 

"And I'm going to keep them all you'll see. I don't want her baby. All I want is you." he whispered, leaning forward and kissing me.

 

I pulled back and pushed him away, "We’re here." I replied, turning back over.

 

"Baby please don't be like this. Please." He begged, before silently getting out of my bunk and going to meet her.

 

Justin's POV:

I promised her that we would still spend time together, strike that as one promise broken. Britney has been attached to my side every waking minute, sleeping ones too. Which has thrown Lena back into her hibernation mode. The only time I really get to see her is at the shows, she still watches. All I can do is look at her longingly. I want to be with her, to hold her in my arms again. The past month has seemed like years. I miss being with her so much it hurts. I physical ache for her. I have to do something. I paid Lance to take Britney out for something, I told him to keep her away for the whole day. We have a rare day off. Then I talked Jace into getting Hallena to come hang out with him, so they can talk about the whole adoption/foster home thing.

 

"JC, I just really want to stay in my room and study. Can't we talk there?" I heard her complain, as JC unlocked the door.

 

"No, you spend too much time in your room."

 

"I didn't used to."

 

"I know you didn't. We used to hang out more, what happened?"

 

"Britney did."

 

"What did she do?"

 

"Just never mind."

 

"Come on, let's have some fun."

 

"Do you know where Justin is? Is he with her again?"

 

"I.. I don't know." he said, as the door opened. "Ladies first."

 

I stood around the corner out of sight. I figured if she saw me she would turn and run.

 

"JC, that's not your luggage. JC?" She asked, realizing he was gone.

 

"No it's mine." I said softly, stepping around the corner.

 

"Justin." she said softly, tears filling her sad eyes.

 

"Oh baby, don't cry." I whispered, walking towards her.

 

"Do you still have the right to call me that?"

 

"God I hope so. I know that I said we'd still have our time together, but she's like a fucking leech. I paid Lance to take her out for the day. I just had to be with you, I can't take the pain anymore. I just..... I have to hold you." I said, tears filling my eyes too, as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against my body.

 

"What pain?"

 

"The pain of not being with you. The pain of being able to see you and not touch you or taste you or talk to you. God I've missed you so much baby. I watch you at night, at the shows. I just want to jump off stage and kiss you and hold you. I'm sorry I broke my promise, but I won't anymore. I have to be with you."

 

"I missed you too Justin." she whimpered.

 

"Shh, we're gonna be okay. We're gonna make this work." I said, pulling back and pressing my lips to hers in a deep kiss.

 

I pulled her closer to me as I lead her towards the bed, making sure not to lose any contact with her body. I lowered myself backwards onto the bed, as she crawled on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her back and twined my legs with hers. I just had to be with her, touching her. It felt like Heaven. I wrapped my fingers in her hair using it to guide our kiss deeper. We both moaned, as she wiggled against me. I heard someone knock at the door.

 

"Dimmit!" I groaned, as she pulled back and climbed off me. "I'll be right back okay?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"I'm gonna get rid of whoever is at the door."

 

I looked through the peep hole to see Mom standing on the other side. I sighed, as I opened the door and let her in.

 

"Hey baby." she smiled, kissing my cheek, before walking into the room to see Lena. "Just the two people I wanted to talk to."

 

"What's going on Momma Lynn?" Lena asked softly.

 

"Come sit down Justin and I'll tell you."

 

I walked over and sat down on the bed beside Lena, pulling her to sit between my legs.

 

"I know that you too have been tearing each other and your relationship apart trying to keep Britney from opening her mouth about you."

 

"Okay?"

 

"So I took the liberty of calling Child Protective Services."

 

"You did WHAT?"

 

"Calm down Justin. I didn't tell them who I was or what child I was referring too. But I asked them how they deal with foster siblings in the older range dating. They said that generally it wasn't a problem."

 

"Generally?"

 

"Yes. Some kids become adoptable after so long and that's when they have issues with them dating. But since Lena's father is still alive and refuses to sign over his rights, she won't become adoptable, which means...."

 

"We're free to date openly, in public."

 

"Yes. While her case worker will monitor things a little more closer, they said that it was fine and the state of Tennessee has no problem with you two dating." Mom smiled," That's all I needed, I'll let you kids alone now. Have a good day and I'll see you tonight." She said, before standing and walking out of the room.

 

"Did you hear that baby, no more Britney and no more hiding!"

 

"So can I give that bitch the send off?" Lena asked.

 

"If you want." I smiled, pulling her into my arms tighter. "I love you baby girl."

"I love you too Justin."

Hallena's POV:

That conversation with Mama Lynn made us both so happy. We have been like kids in a candy store. We just lay in bed together and made out for awhile. We don't have to hide, we can just be together. I love that. I can't help but smile.

"What are you smiling so big about?" he whispered in my ear, before kissing my neck.

"I was just thinking."

"About?"

"We don't have to hide anymore. We can do what we want and just be us."

"Mmm, I like that too." He smiled.

"Yeah. I missed you."

"I missed you too baby, so much."

"So what are we gonna do tonight?"

"What do you say we have our first official date?"

"What do you mean? We've gone out before."

"Yeah during the day to the mall or something or with the other guys. I'm talking going to dinner just the two of us, maybe a movie."

"You mean like....

"Hallena Michelle Anderson will you go on a date with me?" Justin asked, looking me in the eye.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"I would love to go on a date with you." I smiled.

"Good. I'll pick you up for dinner in 45 minutes.... You better go get ready."

"Okay. I'll see you then." I smiled leaning down and pressing my lips to his quickly before running out and back to my room.

I quickly grabbed a cute jean skirt and a button down top. I called Mama Lynn and asked her if she could come help me do my hair and makeup before getting in the shower. Mama Lynn was waiting for me when I got out of the shower to do my hair and makeup for me. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

I paced, waiting for Justin to come pick me up. Mama Lynn laughed, before telling me to have a good time and going back to her room. Justin showed up right on time. I tried not to giggle as I rushed towards the door. I opened the door to find Justin standing there in a pair of nice jeans and a blue button down shirt. He had a bouquet of roses in his hands.

"You look beautiful baby." He smiled, kissing my cheek as he handed me the flowers.

"Thank you. You look amazing too." I smiled, setting the flowers down before taking his arm and walking out of the room. "So where are we going?"

"I hope you don't mind, it's nothing fancy."

"That's okay. I've never really been anywhere fancy."

"I just want us to be teenagers and have some fun."

"Okay."

We went to this little diner and had dinner. I couldn't stop smiling. Lonnie sat a few booths away pretending like he didn't know us. We had a great time. Justin flirted with me and kissed me a few times. After dinner we went to a skating rink and went roller blading for awhile. Justin held my hand as he taught me how, then when I got it he held my hand as we skated. He dedicated a song to me too. It was amazing. I didn't think a date could be like that. I've never dreamed of it being that perfect.

"Did you have a good time tonight?" Justin asked, as we walked back to my room.

"It was amazing. I had so much fun."

"So it was a good first date?"

"It was the perfect first date."

"I was hoping you'd love it." He smiled.

"I did."

"So this is where I say good night." He said as we stood outside my room.

"Oh."

"That's what you do on a date. You walk the girl to her door, sneak a kiss good night, and leave."

"So you're gonna sneak a kiss huh?" I smiled.

"Now it wouldn't be sneaking if I told you I was gonna do it." He laughed.

"That's true."

"Good night Miss. Anderson. I had a great time."

"I did too Mr. Timberlake."

"Good night." He smiled, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

"Good night." I giggled, as I unlocked my door.

He turned and started walking back down the hall. He's really leaving. I thought he would come in. I sighed, watching him fish his room key out of his pocket. I shut the door and tried to push down the slight disappointment. I kicked my shoes off and started towards the bathroom to change when there was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Justin standing there, a bag in his hand.

"Hi."

"Hi. I thought you said good night?"

"I did, but I didn't really mean it."

I smiled, reaching up and grabbing the collar of his shirt, pulling him inside my room, before pressing my lips to his in a deep kiss. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, shutting the door with his foot. He dropped his bag and slid his hand up into my hair. He carefully led me backwards towards the bed. I laid down when the back of my legs hit the mattress, he followed me until he was laying on top of me, his hands were caressing my sides, before he cupped my cheeks in them.

"I'm glad you had a good time tonight." He smiled.

"I had a great time. I'm glad you came back though."

"I couldn't stay away."

"What's in the bag?"

"My clothes and stuff for tomorrow."

"Planning a sleep over?" I teased.

"Yeah. After being away from you for a month I want to spend all the time with you I can."

"Good."

"I'm so sorry about all of this. It was my idea and it was a stupid idea."

"No it wasn't. You had a reason for it and if we hadn't been so miserable, Mama Lynn would have never called to ask about it."

"You're right she wouldn't have." He smiled, leaning down and pressing a deep kiss on my lips."I'm tired, let's get some sleep."

"Okay." I smiled."Let me go change."

"How about you lose the shirt and skirt and I'll give you my tee shirt to sleep in?"

"Um, okay." I said shyly.

"You don't have to I mean..."

"No it's okay; it's just that I've never changed in front of a guy before."

"You can go in the bathroom to change, I didn't expect you to change right here. I'm not gonna make you do anything you don't want to."

"I know."

He took his shirt off and handed it to me, allowing me to go into the bathroom and change. Sometimes its hard for me to remember that he's more experienced than I am. I came out and crawled into bed, laying my head on his bare chest, quickly drifting off to sleep to the sound of his heart beating.

Justin's POV:

The phone rang, waking us up for breakfast at 5:30. I knew it would be an early morning, so we didn't stay out late last night. I smiled, as I saw Lena sleeping on my chest where she belonged. I was so relieved to see her curly black hair instead of Britney's fake blond covering my chest. I was afraid for a minute that yesterday had been a dream, but it hadn't been.

"Baby girl, it's time to wake up." I whispered, gently brushing some hair off her face.

"No." She whimpered.

"Come on sleepy head." I laughed, softly kissing her cheek.

"Justin?"

"Yeah baby, I'm right here." I said softly, wrapping my arms around her tighter.

"It wasn't a dream?"

"No it wasn't."

"Good." she whispered, pressing a kiss to the skin over my heart.

"We have to get up. Breakfast is in a half hour."

"Okay."

"You’re not waking up."

"I'm awake."

"Not for long you won't be. Come on pretty girl, wake up." I laughed, leaning down and kissing her lips.

"Mmm, do that again."

I smiled, leaning down and kissing her again, a little deeper this time.

"Mmm, again."

"If I keep kissing you neither of us is gonna get breakfast this morning."

"I don't care."

"I know, but I do. I'm starving."

"I'll feed you." She whispered, rolling over on top of me, pressing her lips to mine in a long deep kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly to me, kissing her back for a few minutes, before reluctantly pulling my lips from hers." Come on, it's time to get up."

We got ready and went downstairs, quickly eating so we could go back upstairs and make out for a little bit, before my appearances started for the day. My Mom called when it was time for us to leave. I kissed her softly once more before we headed for the elevator.

"Oh crap, I forgot my books, I'll meet you downstairs." Lena said, running back to her room, as I got on the elevator.

I was standing there talking the guys, trying to pretend Britney wasn't there when Hallena came down. She walked across the lobby with her head held high. I smiled, seeing the confidence she now had. She walked right over to my and pressed her lips to mine in a deep kiss. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her back, just as much as she was kissing me. It wasn't until Lonnie coughed, that we pulled apart.

"Good Morning Baby, I love you." Lena smiled, giving me one more soft kiss.

"Good Morning to you too." I smiled." I love you too Pretty girl."

Britney's POV:

WHAT THE HELL!

"What the hell is this?!" I demanded.

"What are you talking about?" Justin asked.

"That... What you just did."

"What? All I did was kiss my BOYFRIEND good morning." Hallena said.

"You’re still messing around with you damn sister?"

"You mean my foster sister.... yeah. By the way, did you know that as long as the foster child is not able to be adopted dating foster siblings is okay?" Justin asked.

"What?"

"The last month that he was hanging out with you, was just to keep you from telling the press what you saw at the club. That was such a special moment for us, wasn't Justin?"

"Yeah baby, that was a very special moment, one that I won't ever forget." He smiled, pressing a kiss to her lips, as he pulled her into his arms and held her. "That's the moment I knew I was falling in love with you."

"So what makes you think that I won't still go tell the press?"

"Well for starters Miss Spears, you signed a confidentiality clause that stated you wouldn't talk about anything that happens off stage during the tour with anyone. Second of all, they already know." Lynn said.

"What do you mean?"

"We went on a date last night. Holding hands, flowers, kissing, everything." Justin said. "It's already in the papers."

"So, I bet they don't know she's your sister."

"Actually, since I've been around they do know that I'm Lynn and Paul's foster daughter."

"But Justin, what about us?"

"There is no us. Yeah we had fun messing around before Lena came, but now I see just the kind of person you are and I don't want that. I don't know what I ever saw in you." Justin replied, before leading Hallena away.

This is not over. Not by a long shot. I'll get rid of her if it takes me the rest of my life!

Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know what y'all you think!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story