Justin's POV:

I know deep down that Britney doesn't like this and that she's not done with us yet, but I don't really care. I have Lena and that's all that matters to me. I smile, as I watch JC and her playing around. I don't have to hide her anymore. I love her, I really do. She looks up at me and smiles, before going back to the game she's playing.

"I really like seeing you happy." Momma said, as she sat down beside me.

"I like seeing her happy."

"I like seeing you both happy."

"I like being happy. I like being with her."

"I'm glad. I like seeing you both smile."

"Thank you Mom."

"What for?"

"For being you, for understanding."

"It's my job. I love you Justin."

"I love you too Momma." I smiled, leaning over and allowing my mom to take me in her arms like she did when I was a kid.

"Hey baby.” Lena smiled, carefully sitting in my lap.

"Hey pretty girl. What are you doing?"

"Just coming to get some lovin."

"Oh well by all means, join us." Mom smiled, allowing me to move enough to include her in our embrace.

"I didn't want to interrupt, I can go play that game again."

"No baby, your fine." I smiled, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her into my chest.

"Well I have a million things that I should be doing, I'll see you guys later." Mom said, getting up and giving us both a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye Mom."

"I didn't interrupt anything did I?"

"Not at all baby. I'm so glad that you came over here." I smiled, leaning down and pressing a kiss to her lips.

"So Britney has been watching us around the corner again."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, she's following us, watching."

"Well. She's just jealous."

"She should be, your so hot, not to mention a great kisser."

"I'm nothing special, your the one who is hot."

"You are special and I think there a millions of girls out there who would agree with me."

"Yeah but you know me, the real me. I like to be a bum sometimes, I'm grumpy in the morning, and I leave my clothes laying around."

"Yeah, that is all true. But you are also loving, caring, sweet, beautiful, your voice is like an angel's and you love me."

"You got that last one right, I do love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"And for that reason alone, I'm special and lucky."

"No, I'm special and lucky because you love me." She smiled, leaning up and pressing a deep kiss on my lips. " I love you Justin."

"I love you Hallena."

"Not to interrupt this touching moment or anything but Justin can I talk to you in the hall please?" Britney asked.

"Actually you can't, I have to be at sound check in a few minutes, sorry." I smiled, picking Lena up and carrying her out of the room.

"Put me down." she screamed and laughed.

"You better not hurt yourself." Lonnie laughed.

"I won't, she's light."

"No I'm not, put me down!"

"Okay." I laughed, setting her down and wrapping my arms around her waist, as we walked towards the stage.

"Justin I really think that we need to talk about this." Britney said, walking down the hall behind us.

"Talk about what?"

"About you screwing your sister."

"I'm not screwing anyone first of all and second of all she's not my sister. We don't share blood or parents or anything. We are not related in anyway."

"Still I don't think that you're fans will see it that way." She smirked.

"To be honest, I don't really care what my fans think and you can't talk about what goes on between me and Lena anyway."

"Bet me I can't. I can walk right out on that stage tonight and tell everyone what's going on with you."

"You're right, you can. But then you're mic will be shut off and you will be removed from this tour and will be sued for breaking the contract that you signed before the tour started."

"You wouldn't sue me. You love me."

"No I don't love you, I love Lena."

Hallena's POV:

I smiled, when Justin announced that he loved me not her. I knew that she wasn't done, but I don't care. Justin loves me and he has no problem telling people that either. He's MY man.

"Don't think that it's gonna last skunk. He'll come to his senses and he Will come back to me." Britney said, looking me dead in the eyes.

"If calling me racial slurs makes you feel better than have at it. You're just jealous because Justin loves me, not you. Yeah I'm half black and you know I'm proud of that. It's part of who I am."

"He doesn't love you, he just feels sorry for you."

"Does this look like I feel sorry for her?" Justin asked, dipping my back, pressing a deep passionate kiss on my lips. "I love you so much baby."

"Nice show Justin." Britney laughed.

"Glad you liked it, you must really get off on it too, since you've been following us, spying on us. You know there are laws against stalking don't you?" He smirked.

"I'm not stalking you."

"Then why do you keep following us, watching everything we do?"

"Because I can."

"Because your a stalker." Justin laughed, before we walked away, onto the stage.

"Is Britney giving you a hard time again?" Chris asked.

"Yeah but it's nothing that I can't handle. She seems to think that racial slurs are gonna kill me."

"She's just jealous that Justin's with you and not her."

"I know and I don't care. He's my man and she can't have him."

"Just remember that because I'm sure that you haven't heard the last of her."

"I know that and I don't care. She can bring anything on, as long as I have Justin I don't care."

"Good. Enjoy the show." He laughed, as he jumped up and ran out on stage.

The show went great. All Britney did was ask the fans what they thought of Justin having a girlfriend. I'm waiting on the bus for the guys to get back on. Something came up at home and Momma Lynn had to rush home, so it's gonna just be Justin and I. Lynn had gotten us a suite for the week that we were gonna be in New York, so now Justin and I will have the suite to ourselves for the next 4 days.

"Hey baby!" Justin greeted, as he ran on the bus.

"Hey you, you were awesome." I smiled.

"Good, I'm glad you liked the show."

"I always like the show."

"I know, I know, You like seeing me shake it."

"You know it." I giggled, as he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

"Where's Mom?"

"Oh, um there was an emergency at home, she had to leave right away. She said she'd call you in the morning to explain."

"So we have the suite to ourselves?" He whispered, pulling my into his lap.

"Yes we do and I was thinking......."

"What about?"

"That maybe we could um, explore..."

"You wanna play baby?" he grinned.

"I... I don't know."

"We'll take it slow baby, I'm not gonna push you into anything you know that."

"I know, I'm just nervous that's all."

"It's okay, we'll just take it a step at a time."

"Okay."

"I love you Hallena."

"I love you Justin."

 

Justin's POV:

We got back to the hotel and I went into the bathroom to shower, or so I told Lena. I filled the huge tub with water and bubble bath, setting up a radio and some soda. I'm not going to push her and if she doesn't want me in here with her that's fine, but I want to do this for her anyway. I walked back out still in my stage clothes, to see Lena standing over her suitcase.

"What are you doing?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I was looking for something sexy to wear for you, but I don't really have anything." She pouted.

"Baby you're sexy in anything, especially my clothes." I whispered, kissing her neck.” I have a surprise for you, come with me."

"What did you do?"

"Now don't think that just because I did something for you that you have to do something that makes you uncomfortable, okay?"

"Okay?"

"I wanted to give you something to help you relax and forget the day like you do for me." I said, pushing the door open and allowing her to see the bubble bath surrounded by candles.

"Oh my God Justin! No one has ever done anything like this. I love it." she said, walking in and looking around the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go use the other shower okay?"

"No."

"No?"

"Stay with me, you did all this work for me, so stay and enjoy it with me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay." I smiled, as she grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head, quickly taking her jeans off too.

"You don't have to do this you know." I said, slowly taking my clothes off.

"I want to. I told you that I wanted to play a little and I do. I wasn't being a tease. I'm just nervous that's all."

"I didn't say that you were a tease, I just want to make sure that you really want to do this."

"I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't mean it."

"Okay."

"So get your cute butt in here with me." she said, as she crawled into the tube.

I tried not to groan when I saw her beautiful naked body for the first time. I quickly stripped the rest of my clothes and crawled in behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, allowing her to lean back on me.

"Thank you for this Justin, this is so romantic."

"I'm glad you like it baby."

"Justin?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Touch me please?"

"Where do you want me to touch you at?" I whispered, leaning down and pressing soft kisses along her shoulder and neck.

"Everywhere."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"If anything makes you uncomfortable, tell me okay?"

"I will. I promise. Just please, I want to feel your hands on me."

"Okay." I whispered, continuing my trail of kisses up and down her neck, slowly sliding my hands up to cup her breasts.

"Mmm." She moaned, arching her back into my hands.

Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know what you think!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story