Hallena's POV:

I can't even begin to explain the feels going through my body as his hands cupped my breasts and gently teased my nipples with the tips of his fingers. If I'd known it felt this good, I might have decided to do this sooner. I can't help but moan loudly as he pinched my nipples. I threw my head back looking for his mouth. Justin leaned down and pressed a deep kiss on my lips. The feelings were all combining to make me feel like I'm floating.

"Do you want me to stop?" he whispered, leaning down and sucking my ear lobe into his mouth.

"No, Don't stop please."

"I won't stop if you don't want me to. I just don't want you to think that you have to do this."

"I want to, it feels so good." I moaned, as he pinched my nipples again.

"I'm glad I can make you feel good."

"Less talk more touch."

"I love you LeLe."

"I love you J."

Justin slowly ran his hands down my stomach until he reached where my thighs join. He gently caressed my legs. "Open up for me baby." He whispered.

I slowly spread my legs, allowing his access to my most private area. He slowly ran his hands up and down the insides of my thighs. I moaned, as he slowly rand his right hand down and played with my curls, as his left hand ran back up to play with my breasts. He ran his finger up and down my outer lips.

"Please Justin." I groaned.

"Be patient baby, I'll take care of you I promise." He whispered, as he went back to kissing my neck.

"Oh God Justin." I moaned, as his finger slip between my lips to rub my clit.

I arched my back as his finger slowly circled that little bundle of nerves. He continued his motions forming a rhythm as he picked up speed. The more I moaned, the more pressure he used. I arched my back as electricity spread through out my body. Just when I thought I would explode, he stopped.

"Don't stop." I begged.

"Shh, I don't want you to cum yet."

"I was so close."

"I'll get you back there, in time."

I groaned and whined, as he teased me, hitting my clit every once in awhile. "Don’t tease me please."

"I won't tease you anymore." He chuckled, as he trailed his hand down to my dripping hole.

"Wha..what are you..."

"Shh, I won't hurt you I promise."

I arched my back against him as he pinched my nipple again, before sliding his hand down to join the other. He slowly slide his finger deep inside me. I arched my back and moaned, as he began thrusting his finger in and out as the other continued on my clit.

"Shit Justin." I cried out arching my back as the electricity quickly built back up and spread from my toes through my whole body before settling where his hands we working.

"Let it go baby. Cum for me." Justin whispered, as he applied more pressure to my clit.

"FUCK!" I screamed as I arched against him, stars flashing behind my eyes.

Justin's POV:

I don't think I've been more turned on before than I am right now as I watched Hallena in the middle of her first orgasm. I slowed down my motions before pulling my hands back and trailing them up to her face. I gently turned her face and softly kissed her lips.

"Are you okay baby girl?" I whispered, as she regained her breath.

"Never better." she smiled, turning to look at me.

"Oh it gets better don't you worry baby."

"I can't even imagine right now. That was amazing."

"Let's get out and go back to the bedroom, I'll show you better."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not going to push you farther than you're ready I promise." I smiled, helping her stand up.

I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist before helping wrap her out of the tub, I dried her off.

"Thank you for that babe, that was so amazing." She whispered, leaning forward and pressing her lips to mine.

"I love you and I wanted to do something special for you."

"That was very special."

"Good, come on I'm gonna make it more special." I smiled, taking her hand and leading her into the bedroom.

I took the towel off her before guiding her onto the bed. I crawled in beside her and began kissing her passionately. She wrapping her arms around my neck pulling my body against hers. I started kissing down her neck, nipping softly.

"Wait, stop."

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, but I want to do something for you."

"You don't have to do anything...."

"I want to Justin. I want to repay you for what you did for me. When I told you I wanted to play I didn't mean you only playing with me. I want to play with you too." She smiled, pushing me over onto my back.

"You really don't have...."

"Justin shut up. The only think I want you to tell me is if you like what I'm doing or how I should do it to make you feel good."

"But Baby, just listen to me okay?"

"Fine I'll listen, but I'm not changing my mind."

"Baby I don't want you to do anything for me, I want to do it for you. I want you to know how much I love you. How much you mean to me."

"I know you much you love me. I want to show you how much I love you now."

"Lena you showed my that, but trusting me enough to touch you, to bring you pleasure."

"It's not the same Justin and I'm doing the one way or another." She said, crawling on top of me.

 

Hallena's POV:

I leaned down and pressed my lips to his before he could say anything. I know that I don't have to return the favor but I want to. I want to give him as much pleasure as he did to me. I reached down and pulled the towel around his waist loose.

"Bab......" He started to protest, before I reached down and grabbed his hard cock.

"I said that the only think I wanted to you tell me was how to make you feel good." I whispered, as I slowly pumped my hand up and down him.

"Shit." he groaned, as I allowed my thumb to slide across the purple tip of him.

"Does that feel good?"

"God yes."

"What else do you like?"

"Whatever you do I'll like."

"JUUUSTTTINNNN!" I whined.

"Baby I don't know how far you want this to go."

"I just want to make you feel so good."

"Kiss the head." He groaned, as I slid my thumb over the tip again.

I looked at him for a second before leaned down and pressing my lips to the tip of his cock. "Like that?"

"Yeah."

I smiled, up at him, before swiping my tongue over the top of him.

"Fuck baby!"

The more he moaned, and encouraged the more adventurous I got. I leaned down and sucked the tip of him into my mouth sucking on it like I would a sucker.

"Mmm, don't stop. Don't stop moving your hand." he guided.

I looked up at him as I started pumping my hand up and down his shaft again. I began to suck harder making him cry out again. I started moving my hand faster and I sucked harder.

"Mmm Hallena that's it baby, you feel so good." He groaned, throwing his head back against the pillows." Baby if you don't want to taste me you better stop."

I just looked up at him as I continued sucking. I had to slow down on the pumping, my arm was getting sore. Justin reached down and put his hand around mine, guiding my hand up and down his shaft as I ran my tongue over his head again.

"FUCK LENA!" He yelled, as he flooded my mouth with cum.

I gagged as it hit the back of my throat.

"Swallow baby." He groaned.

I looked up at him, my cheeks filled with his cum as he collapsed back on the bed. I don't know if it's okay to swallow it or if I should go spit it out. He looked down at me as I continued to hold his now softening cock in my mouth and hand.

"What's the matter baby? You can swallow it."

I just looked at him, before pulling back and running to the bathroom. I spit his seed out into the toilet as tears flooded my eyes. I just couldn't make myself swallow it.

"Baby?" Justin asked softly, as he walked towards me.

I buried my head in my knees to embarrassed to look at him.

"Baby are you okay?"

I nodded my head without looking at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, as he kneeled behind me, pulling me into his arms.

"I... I couldn't do it." I sobbed.

"Shh. Couldn't do what?"

"I couldn't swallow it. I tried, but I couldn't make myself. I'm so sorry."

"Hey baby, it's okay.... Not everyone swallows it. It doesn't take away from the pleasure you gave me Lena."

"It doesn't?"

"No baby. It's okay. That felt so good." He whispered, kissing my neck.

"I just feel like I should have been able to...."

"Lena, it's okay. I promise. Come here. Let's rinse your mouth and go back to bed okay?"

"Okay." I whispered, allowing him to guide me to my feet.

I washed my face and mouth before joining him back in bed. He pulled my into his arms and softly kissed my lips over and over until I smiled at him and giggled.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too."

Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know what you think!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story