Justin's POV:

I swear last night was the most amazing night I've ever had. Even with Lena getting upset about not being able to swallow my cum it was... I can't even describe it. I can't describe the pleasure she brought me. Every time I think about it I start to get hard all over again. Her curled up beside me naked and asleep. That I think is the sexiest thing I've ever seen before.

"Hey." She smiled, coming to sit at the table with me.

"Hey beautiful."

"Last night was......"

"Amazing?"

"Yeah. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm really sorry about..."

"Baby, I told you it's okay. Not everyone does."

"Did Britney?"

"Baby don't...."

"Did she?"

"It doesn't matter...."

"Did she or not?"

"Yes."

"Okay." She said softly.

"Baby I don't care what she did, nothing she did compares to you. Nothing."

"How can you say that? She....."

"Because I love you. I don't love her. Being with you in any form is amazing for me. I love you and that alone is the reason I can say that nothing Britney did compares."

"You promise?"

"I promise, promise, promise."

"Did you talk to Momma Lynn?"

"I did."

"What did she say?"

"She said that my Grandma fell, but she's okay. Just a little bruised up. She said it might be a week before she gets back here."

"But she's okay? She's not hurt?"

"No she's fine."

"Hey Timberlake are you gonna sit there all day and play kissy face or are you going to come play ball with us? "One of Britney's dancer's asked.

"Well if you're gonna be like that about it, I might stay and make out with my girl."

"Come on."

"You coming babe? You can be my personal cheerleader."

"Okay." She smiled, standing and following me outside. "Kick some butt."

"I'll try. Love you."

"Love you too."

 

Hallena's POV:

After the basketball game It was time for Justin to start getting ready for the show. I went into the toy room and started playing my video game, I'm still unsure about being in the way, especially when it comes to the shows.

"I figured you'd be glued to Justin's side, skunk." Britney said walking in.

"I don't have to be with him 24/7 like some people try to be."

"You know this isn't going to last long. He's going to come back to me again, like he did before."

"He only started hanging out with you again because he didn't want you to blow our cover."

"Yeah well I have one thing that he will come crawling back for."

"Oh and what's that?"

"I fuck him, and I give him the best blow jobs ever, at least I can swallow." She smirked.

"Yeah well at least she can make me cum without having to imagine someone else." Justin said, walking in the door. "And fucking you isn't anything special, from what I've heard you fuck a lot of people. Baby, come outside with me, we're getting ready to hackey."

"No Justin that's a group thing."

"Jace has Becca with him. So it's not like you'd be crashing a group thing, besides the guys told me to come get you and it looks like it's a good thing I did. Britney shouldn't you be getting ready to go on stage?"

"I am ready!"

"Really? Then why are you back here harassing my girlfriend rather than being at the entrance to go on stage in... less than a minute?"

"I'm not harassing and I can be late."

 

"No you can't, you are an opening act, not a headliner and you can't do anything without permission. So get your ass out of here and on that fucking stage, besides you're not supposed to be in here without permission."

Britney of course threw a fit and when she got on stage once again was talking about Justin and I on stage, but we don't care. The show of course was amazing as always. I have a surprise for him, while he was doing all his appearances, I got Jenna the wardrobe girl to take me shopping and help me pick a few things out for Justin at the Mall. So he's in taking a shower, while I try to decide how I'm going to surprise him. I'm standing here beside the king size bed in a baby blue, lace babydoll nightie. It's shorter than I've ever wore and I'm not sure I'll ever get used to these thongs, but Jenna said that Justin will love them.

I decided to lay down across the bed. I watched the bathroom door waiting for him. The door opened and Justin walked in, drying his unruly hair.

"So I was thinking that we could......."He trailed off, staring at me.

"Is something wrong?"

"N...No. WOW."

"Do you like?"

"I love. You are so sexy. Where... How?"

"Jenna took me shopping while you were busy today." I smiled.

"Thank you Jenna." Justin said, as he walked towards me." You are.... I can't even describe how you look right now. You are just gorgeous, breath taking, sexy...... shit."

"Come here Justin." I whispered.

He walked over and climbed on the bed next to me, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down until he was laying on top of me. I love the feel of his weight resting on me.

Justin's POV:

I can't get over how sexy Lena looks. The fact that she went out of her way to look sexy just for me makes me feel like a million bucks. I can't help but smile, as I kiss down her neck, listening to her moan.

"You are so beautiful." I whispered against her skin.

"Justin?"

"What?"

"Do you really think I'm better than Britney?"

"Baby I don't even want to think about her right now."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to think about her nasty ass while I'm loving on your beautiful body."

"Please Justin, I just need to know that you're with me for me."

"Baby look at me." I said, lifting her eyes to meet mine. " I. Love. You." I said between kisses to her lips. " I don't want her. Why would I want her slobbering all over me when I can have you licking, kissing, and nibbling on me? You are a million times better. You are in a whole nothing classification than she is and I'd much much much rather be with you."

"Okay." She smiled.

"You like having someone fawn over you and worship you don't you?"

"Yeah. Is that a bad thing?"

"Not at all. Every woman deserves to be worshiped and fawned over. Especially someone who has been treated as horribly as you. I love making you feel like a Princess, because you're my princess."

Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave feed back to let me know what you think??


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story