Hallena's POV:

I can't help but smile, as I look into his dark blue eyes. I can see the love and want in them. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, as his hands began to roam my body. I moaned when his hands cupped my breasts, caressing and squeezing gently, before continuing to the hem. He slowly began pulling the cloth off my body before leaning back and allowing his eyes to hungerly take my body in.

"God you are so sexy."

"You're not so bad yourself." I whispered, as He leaned down and began sucking on any skin he could get his mouth on.

"God baby, you're killing me here. Where is this going?" He whispered, as her rained kissed down my neck and across my breasts.

"Where do you want this to go?"

"Don't ask me that, please."

"Tell me Justin where do you want it to go?"

"God I want you."

"Want me how?"

"Lena you have no idea what you're doing to me."

"How can I please you if I don't know what you want?"

"Everything you do pleases me."

"JUSTIN! Where do you want this to go?"

"I want to make love to you, so badly I can taste it."

"Then make love to me."

 

Justin's POV:

It took everything in me not to jump her right then and there. I took a deep breath before looking deep into her eyes.

"Are you sure you want this baby?"

"Yes."

"You're not doing this just because of the shit with Britney are you?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Because I'm not going to make love to you just because you want to shove it in Britney's face that you slept with me too." I said, rolling away from her.

"Justin wait."

"No, I'm suddenly not in the mood anymore." I said, grabbing my clothes and going in the bathroom.

"Justin, please. Can't we talk about his?"

"No, I don't want to talk to you right now." I said, walking out letting the door slam behind me.

I walked down to the arcade in the hotel. I think it's sad that I feel almost used by Lena. She only wanted to have sex with me to shut Britney up.

"Hey J." Britney said, rubbing her hand up my arm. "What are you doing here? I would have figured she would have you busy."

"Don't start. I'm not in the mood."

"What's wrong J?"

"Nothing."

"Justin I've known you since we were kids. I know when something is bothering you."

"Lena and I had a fight."

"What about?"

"I really don't want to talk about it. I kinda wish my Mom was here."

"Aww Come here J." She whispered, pulling me into her arms.

I couldn't help the tear that slipped down my cheek. I didn't notice someone come into the room, as I buried my head in her neck and let the tears go. It wasn't until I heard someone hit one of the machines that I looked up to see Hallena backing away, looking like I had just killed her dog.

"Lena......"

"I....." She stuttered, as the first tear fell down her cheek and she turned to run.

Hallena's POV:

I ran back to the elevator as fast as I could. I should have just stayed in my room. I could hear foot steps behind me, it was more than one person. The doors opened and I stepped in, pushing the button for our floor, as Justin got on the elevator, pulling Britney behind him. I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye before staring at the floor, as they whispered and giggled to each other.

When the doors opened I got off as fast as I could. I know that I shouldn't have let him think I was just using him to throw it in Britney's face and I was going to apologize to him, when I found him in her arms. She couldn't have planned it better if she tried. I opened the suite door before slamming it shut in their faces. I ran into the master bedroom to grab my stuff before going towards the other bedroom.

"Good, I was going to ask you to move into that room. Britney and I want to watch a movie." Justin said.

"Well don't let me stop you. Here, give these to her, I apparently won't need them." I whimpered, throwing the other lingerie and thongs I had bought for him, along with a box of condoms on the floor at his feet, before running into the bedroom and slamming the door.

"Justin you know as well as I do that I can't wear any of that, it's like 8 sizes to big." I heard Britney say.

I grabbed the phone and called Momma Lynn.

"Hey sweetheart how's it going?" she greeted.

"I.... I want to come home." I sobbed.

"Lena honey what happened?"

"We... we fought... and and he ran to her. Their in in the o...other bedroom. Please just let me come home." I begged.

"Okay, okay shhhh. I will make arrangements for you to come home okay?"

"T...Thank you."

"No problem sweetie, can you put Justin on the phone?"

"D..do I have to?"

"Yes, you do."

"Okay." I cried, walking out and into the master bedroom, throwing the phone at Justin before running out.

I tripped over the lingerie on the floor, falling flat on my face. I heard Britney laughing in the other room. I grabbed the lingerie and threw them in the garbage, of course they took the condoms. I hurried back into the bedroom to grab my bag, realizing my bathroom stuff was still in the Master bedroom. I walked back in, bag in hand through to the bathroom. I looked down to see the nightie I wore for him tonight before the fight on the floor. I let out a sob as I picked it up and held it to my chest before throwing it in the garbage too.

Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE let me know what you think!!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story