Author's Chapter Notes:
This wasn't exactly what I had planned, but my jump drive broke and I lost everything that I had written for this, so I hope ya'll like it.

Justin's POV:

 I know my mom's new foster child is at the house now. I'm excited, but nervous to meet them. What if she knows who I am or if she's a fan. That would be horrible, talk about miserable. I hope if she knows who I am, she's not like a groupie or something. I can't wait to get home. We have a month long break before the next leg of our tour starts. It will be nice to be home for awhile. As we pull into the drive, I can't help but smile.

" Call us if you need anything." My body guard said, as I pulled my bags out of the back.

" I will, thanks guys." I said, before rushing in the house.


 "MOM I'm home!" I yelled, as I set my bags down.

" BABY!" Mom screamed, as she ran towards me, enveloping me in a hug. " Welcome home."

" Thanks, I'm glad to be home."

" Let me take your bags, Hallena is down stairs, go say hi. She's so great. She's beautiful and you just gonna love her." Mom exclaimed, as she started up the stairs.

 I guess it's now or never. I started down the stairs walking as slowly as I could, putting it off as long as I could. I wasn't ready for the beautiful girl, sitting on the couch, playing a game. I couldn't get over how beautiful she was. She has black curly hair, that looks  as
soft as silk. Her skin  looks like creamy, warm caramel.

" Hello." I said softly, trying not to scare her.

" Hi." she said quietly, looking down at her feet.

" I'm Justin."

" I'm Hallena."

" It's nice to meet you."

" You too."

" So what are you doing?"

" Lynn told me to come play. I'm sorry if I screwed anything up." she said quickly.

" No I didn't mean it like that, what I meant was, can I play?"

" Oh, um sure. I'm not very good."

" I'll teach you." I smiled, sitting beside her on the couch.


Hallena's POV:

 I don't know how long we've been playing, but it seems like hours. Justin tried to teach me, but I'm still not very good. He laughs as my 4-wheeler goes off the track again. I can't help but smile, as his laughter fills the room.

" I suck." I giggled.

" You will have time to practice before the tour starts." He laughed.

" Your mom said something about a tour earlier, what does that mean?"

" You don't know who I am?"

" No, I'm sorry I don't."

" I'm Justin Timberlake, I'm a member of Nsync."

" I... I don't know what that is."

" It's a pop group, I'm a pop star. We are on a month break between legs of the tour. When we get back, you'll be going with us." Just explained.

" Oh, well I don't know anything about what's popular. I wasn't allowed to watch T.V., listen to the radio, or read teen magazines."

" Wow, that sucks. Don't worry, We'll get you up to speed." he smiled.

"  JUSTIN!!! HALLENA!! COME HERE!" Lynn yelled.

" What... What do you think we did wrong?" I asked softly.

" We didn't do anything, it's probably just lunch time."

" She yells like that for lunch?"

" WE'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" he yelled, before turning and looking back at me." We're a loud, proud, southern family Yelling is nothing new around here."

" So you really don't think we're in trouble?" I asked.

" Nah, we're cool. Come on." he smiled, reaching his hand out and to help me up/

 Electricity went through my hand and up my arm. I don't know what this feeling is, but I kinda like it. I can't help but wonder if Justin feels it too.

Chapter End Notes:
I love Feedback


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story