Justin's POV:

Mom asked me what had happened and I just said that we had a fight and that I ran into Britney and we were talking, and decided to hang out for awhile. I heard Lena sob, in the bathroom. It really pulled at my heart and I know she's thinking something that's not true at all. I got up and walked into the bathroom, just in time to see her throw the sexy, little nightie she wore for me tonight in the garbage, before she began grabbing all of the bathroom stuff and throwing it in a bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What's it look like?"

"Why did you throw that away?"

"I don't need it and apparently I'm so fat that she can't wear them, although I'm sure you'd rather see her in them than me."

"You're not fat Hallena."

"What do you call being 8 sizes bigger?"

"You're curvy not fat."

"It means the same thing." She sobbed, grabbing the last of her stuff before starting out of the door. "I won't interrupt you again, enjoy your....movie ." She said, looking at the TV that was still off.

"We will." Britney smiled, from the bed.

I followed her to the door, ready to shut it, when I realized she wasn't walking into the other room, but rather to the suite door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving, like I said, I won't interrupt again."

"Where are you going though?"

"Home."

"Why?"

"I... I can't be here."

"Why not?"

"I... I just can't. I'm sorry you thought I was just doing that to push it in her face, although I'm sure she was very happy when you told her about it. Tell Jace bye for me." She said, before opening the door.

"Don't leave."

"Why so I can listen to you and Britney go through the box of condoms I bought, no thanks. I have a flight to catch."

"How do you know we took the condoms?"

"Because their not on the floor. Have a good time." She sobbed, as she started through the door.

"I love you Hallena, don't go."

"You don't love me."

"Yes I do. I do love you. Stay."

"No you don't, good bye Justin." She said, letting the door shut behind her.

I started towards the door when the light reflecting off something caught me eye. I turned and saw all the lingerie she had bought for me in the garbage. I grabbed them and started folding them carefully, before stacking them gently on the couch.

"What are you doing?" Britney asked, walking towards me.

"She left me." I whimpered, carefully running my hand over the silky fabric.

"What did you expect her to do? It's probably better this way anyway. She doesn't belong here."

"How can you say that? I'm never going to see her again."

"Don't be so dramatic J, what did you think she was going to do when you made it sound like we were gonna have sex?"

"I never made it sound like that, I didn't say anything about sleeping with you. She did. This was a huge mistake, I think you should leave."

"Are you kidding me J? We didn't do anything wrong."

"No I did. You need to go. I... I have to go after her."

"I thought we were gonna hang out."

"No, I... I can't, I have to stop her." I said, grabbing her by the arm and leading her out. I grabbed my wallet and started down the hall.

"Where are you going Justin?" Lonnie asked.

"I have to catch Lena."

"I can't let you do that."

"Why?"

"She asked me not to let you."

"Please, please Lonnie, I.... I have to stop her. I have to get her to stay."

"I'm sorry Justin."

"Who do you work for?" I huffed.

"Jonny Wright actually."

"Please Lonnie, I... I can't loose her."

"I hate to break it to you man, but I think you already did."

"No." I sobbed. "I have to make her understand.... I have to...."

"You have to go back in your room and get some sleep."

"No... I have to....."

"Justin, go."

I sighed, walking back into the empty suite, grabbing the pile of lingerie before heading into the master bedroom. I went into the bathroom and got the one she had on, before crawling in bed and calling my Mom.

 

Lynn's POV:

I knew when I got off the phone that the kids hadn't told me the whole story. It was only a matter of time until I found out the missing links. Justin can't keep anything from me. I knew long before Paul told me that Justin liked Hallena. I know my son like the back of my hand and I know he'll tell me what happened. I looked at the clock, estimating when Lena would land in Memphis. Her plane would land about 4:00 in the morning. I smiled, when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Mommy." Justin sobbed. "She left me."

"I know, she called me begging me to let her come home."

"Where's home Mom? Is it there or in another foster home? Am I ever gonna see her again?"

"She didn't say anything about a different foster home. Are you ready to tell me what really happened?"

"I don't want you to be mad or make her go away."

"Justin Randall, you know that I'm not going to make her go away and if I'm mad I'll get over it like I always do. I got over you sleeping with Britney didn't I?"

"She went out and bought lingerie for me, she wore one for me tonight and we were making out in bed and... I asked her where it was going and she asked me to make love to her after a little thought, but Britney was giving her shit about how Lena hadn't slept with me today and... and I asked her if she wanted to make love because she loves me and wants to be with me or so she can throw it in Britney's face that she slept with me."

"What did she say?"

"Why does it matter."

"Because it does, tell me what she said."

"That's what she said Mom. I... I felt so cheap and used. So I got dressed and left. I was gonna go to the Arcade and cool off, but Britney was there and we talked and I told her I wished you were here and she hugged me and and Lena walked in and she acted like I was the bad guy and she went to go back upstairs and I drug Britney back up stairs and she was coming out of the bedroom into the other one and I said something about glad she moved, that Britney and I wanted to watch a movie and she threw the rest of the lingerie at me and a box of condoms saying that she didn't need them and she slammed the door and Britney said something about not wearing them that they were 8 sizes to big and then she came in and threw the phone at me and she packed and left. I... I asked her to stay and I.. I told her I... I loved her and she told me I didn't and and she left. She told Lonnie not to let me come after her. I... I lost her." He sobbed, making tears fill my eyes.

"Wow. So she hurt you so you decided to hurt her back?"

"No. I ....... I..."

"You let her think something was going on with Britney and you know there are issues with them."

"Yeah... I never made it sound like I was going sleep with Britney though.... Lena thinks I told her what happened, but I didn't. I didn't tell her anything but that we had a fight. I didn't do anything with her, all I did was hug her Mom I swear. I didn't want to loose her and I did. It's just that tonight Britney was back to my friend from the MMC. We were just talking Mom. I love Lena, I really love her Momma."

"I know you do, and she really loves you. Just give her some time."

"I don't want to give her time, I want her here with me." He sobbed.

"I know, but it doesn't work that way son. Even if you didn't mean to hurt her, you did. You just have to suck it up and do what you have to do. I love you son, but I need to get some sleep before I go pick Lena up."

"O...okay Mommy."

"I know your heart feels like it will never beat again, but it will work out baby. You two have a love that is so pure and I promise everything will be okay."

"It doesn't feel like it. It doesn't feel like anything will ever be okay again."

"I know son, but it will be. I promise. Just give her some time to get over her hurt."

"Okay." he sniffed.

"Get some sleep, I'll check on you tomorrow okay?"

"I love you Mommy."

"I love you too Justin."

I yawned as I waited for Lena to get off the plane. I looked up to see her come off the plane, tears rolling down her face. I pulled her into my arms and held her as she sobbed.

"Shh, it's okay sweetie, let it all out." I whispered, as I kissed her head.

"Are you her Mother?" A flight attendant asked.

"Her foster mother."

"Is she okay, she sobbed like this most of the flight."

"She'll be fine, it's her first heart break."

"Oh, okay." She smiled before walking away.

"Let's get your stuff and head home okay?"

"Okay."

"He called me after you left tonight."

"Oh?"

"He called me Mommy for the first time in so long. He told me everything. It killed me to hear you cry and then he called me sobbing, and I couldn't help but cry."

"I... I'm sorry."

"It's okay honey, it's part of being a parent. And I know that I'm just your foster Mom, but I do love you Lena."

"I love you too Momma." She sobbed.

"Let's go home, there isn't a broken heart around that my Mom's 3 layer pie can't cure, and if by some chance it doesn't there's peach cobbler and you can get some revenge against Justin by telling him Grandma Sadie made you peach cobbler." I said, causing her giggle.

"I don't want to hurt him anymore."

"You know he didn't mean to hurt you either, that nothing happened between them."

"Momma when I left they were in the bedroom with a box of condoms watching a movie with the TV off."

"I know, but all he did was hug her, he can't lie to me sweetie."

"He didn't give me a chance to explain, he just ran to her." She sobbed.

"I know, lets go home, we can talk about all this later." I said, wrapping my arm around her and leading her towards the car.

Hallena's POV:

I didn't know it was possible to hurt this much. It's been almost a month and I still feel like I can't breath. Momma Lynn hasn't taken sides, which I kind of thought she would. She's just been what I always thought a Mom would be. Loving and supportive. I haven't cried today, I don't think I have any tears left. That's one thing that Momma Lynn and I have done together. We just sit on the couch and she holds me and cries with me. I know Justin calls every night and she sits on the phone and cries with him too. I know I hurt him, but I don't understand why he had to run to her. Momma Lynn had to run to the office to do some stuff before we go back on tour. I don't know if I'm ready to face him yet. I know I should be over it, but I'm not. I don't know how I'm going to be able to deal with seeing them together again. The phone ringing pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?"

"Lena?" Justin whispers.

"Yeah." I said, feeling the tears well up in my eyes again.

"Hi."

"Mom's not here."

"Okay..... How are you?"

"How am I supposed to be?"

"As horrible as I am."

"I'm sure Britney's taking good care of you."

"No, she's not. I haven't talked to her since that night. You know nothing happened that night and nothing was going to happen. I know that I kinda made you think different, but I just wanted to make you hurt as much as I did."

"I didn't mean to make you think it was to throw in her face. It was going to be my first time and I was scared. I wanted to know if you wanted to be with me because of me or because you wanted sex."

"I wanted to be with you Lena. I... I love you. I'm sorry I lead you to believe something that wasn't true. I... I didn't run to her.... I was going to play a few games and cool off before coming to talk to you, but when I got to the arcade she was there and it was like my old friend was back and... I was missing my momma and feeling used and you walked in."

"I was coming to apologize."

"I know. I do love you."

I just listened to him breathing, trying to sort things out in my head.

"Lena? I do... I swear I love you. A..are you there?"

"Yes."

"I know you don't believe me, but I do love you and I miss you so much.... Are you coming back with Mom?"

"Yes."

"I guess I'll let you go, tell Mom I'll call her later."

"Okay."

"Bye." He sighed.

"Justin?" I asked, before he could hang up.

"Yeah?"

 

"I miss you too." I said, before hanging up.

Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE let me know what you think!!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story