Justin's POV:

Today is the day Mom and Lena come back. I don't know what to expect. I only talked to her that one time, but it gave me hope that she missed me. I'm pacing in the toy room waiting. I'm conflicted. I don't know what I want to do more, jumping into my Mom's arms or throwing myself at Lena's feet and beg her to forgive me and to love me.

"Would you quit pacing, they're here." JC complained.

"They are where?"

"They were putting their stuff on the bus."

"Okay." I said, still pacing.

The door opened and Mom stepped in.

"Momma!" I exclaimed, throwing myself into her arms.

"Hey baby boy." Mom said, as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Where is she?"

"On the bus, she doesn't know if she's ready to see you yet."

"Oh."

"You're going to have to give her time and space Justin, if it's meant to be it will be."

"I don't want to wait, she's been away for a month. I just want her with me. I want her to love me." I cried, tears once again pouring down my cheeks.

"Shh, Momma's here." Mom cooed, rocking me back and forth.

"We're.....we're gonna give you some time alone." The guys said, walking out and shutting the door behind them.

"Come sit with Momma." she said, leading me to the couch, before pulling me back into her arms.

"I just want her to love me."

"She does love you Justin, she does."

"No she doesn't." I sobbed. "I talked to her, I told her several times that I love her and she didn't say it back. She didn't say anything. I told her I wouldn't bug her and she told me she missed me and then hung up on me. She doesn't love me anymore."

"Trust me Justin she does."

"I just wanted to feel loved, Britney never made me feel like that and Lena did. She... she made me feel so loved and.... and now she doesn't. I just want to be loved by someone who isn't related to me."

"Son, just calm down and listen to me. I've spent the last month with her, I know that she loves you. She wants the same thing you do. She wants to be loved and she doesn't feel that you love her, like she's not good enough for you. Most of her life she hasn't been good enough for anyone and now she's thrown in with a pop group where she fell in love with you, only to have your ex there and she's perfect. Hallena sees herself so different from how you see her. In her eyes she doesn't measure up to Britney and the comment about the clothes being to big helped nothing."

"I told her she wasn't fat, but she didn't believe me."

"She's gone on a diet."

"She doesn't need one. I love her the way she is."

"I know but she's hurting and she wants to be at least in the running with Britney."

"There is no compition. Hallena wins hands down. I just wish I would win with her."

"You do."

"No I don't. She doesn't love me anymore. I ruined it."

Hallena's POV:

I walked slowly through the venue. I was trying not to cry at everything around me. I don't want to be here. I don't think I can handle this. I can't handle them together again.

"Miss Lena, it's good to see you." Lonnie smiled, pulling me into his arms.

"Good to see you too."

"I know you don't want to hear this, but I have to tell you anyway."

"No, don't please. I don't think I can handle it....."

"I have to. Right after you left he kicked her out. He tried to go after you and I did what you asked me to. He was a mess, sobbing hysterically. He hasn't so much as looked at her since, not that she hasn't tried. He doesn't go out, all he does is his job and then lock himself in his room."

"Okay, but he still ran to her like he always will."

"But he hasn't been around her since you left."

"Because I left Lonnie, now that I'm back it will go back to the way it was. Every little disagreement we have he ends up with her."

"No he doesn't, he's only done that once and he didn't run to her, she was just there."

"How convenient." I replied, before walking away.

I heard the guys outside and figured that Justin was with them, so I headed for the toy room so I could get caught up on my school work. I opened the door to see Justin in Momma Lynn's arms sobbing.

"No I don't. She doesn't love me anymore. I ruined it." He sobbed.

Tears started down my face, "Yes I do." I whispered.

Justin's head whipped up and he looked at me, tears flooding down his cheeks, "Le...na." He sobbed.

"I do love you, I just can't be with you right now." I cried.

"Why not?" he asked pitifully.

"Because you hurt me. Do you know what it feels like to walk into a room and see what I saw that night? To hear the things you said? To hear the things she said? To know that she's still here?"

"I don't care about her."

"Your actions say different. Every time anything happens between us, you run to her."

"I didn't.... I didn't run to her. I didn't intend to see her or want to see her. She... She was there."

"And that was one big coincidence right?"

"It could have been Lena." Momma Lynn said.

"It doesn't matter! He didn't have to tell her what happened, he didn't have to hug her or bring her back to the room and act like he was going to have sex with her, because I guarantee that's what she was planning. Yeah I hurt him, but since when do two wrongs make a right?"

"I didn't tell her what happened. I told her I didn't want to talk about. That I wished Mom was here. She hugged me."

"And you just let her take you in her arms and buried your head in her neck right?"

"I was hurting! You wanted to use me to get back at Britney."

"That's where you're wrong. Unlike you I couldn't care what Britney does or thinks. But I can't and won't share you with her anymore." I said, hearing Britney giggle behind me. "Just a big coincidence right? He's all yours." I said, before turning and running back to the bus.

As long as he included her in our relationship, there would be no relationship between us. She is already such a big part of his life and I can't compete with her. They shared so many first that I can never compete with. I love him so much, but I don't even rate compared to her.

I got back on the bus, and crawled into my bunk. I wonder if someone would change bunks with me? Probably not, they all want us together, but it just can't happen.

Justin's POV:

I went to follow her, when Britney reached out and grabbed my arm, "Didn't you just hear what she said? She said I could have you."

"I'm not a piece of property. I don't want you! I want her!" I yelled ripping my arm out of her grasp before following after Lena.

"Justin, what does she have that I don't?"

"My heart." I simply said.

I walked onto the bus and stood outside her bunk. I knew exactly where she was.

"Can we please talk?" I asked softly, pulling the curtain back.

"We have nothing to talk about, please leave me alone."

"We do have stuff to talk about. I know that I was wrong for bringing her back to our room and everything that happened from there, but I didn't run to her. I can't control where or what she does Lena. I wish I could, because I would make her leave me alone."

"Justin it doesn't matter. I know you can't control her, but you let her be in our relationship and that kills us. It kills me."

"I can't fix something if I don't know it's wrong."

"How can you not know?! You spent a fucking month with her while you were with me! You are always around her or talking to her. You used her to hurt me, knowing it would kill me."

"I spent that month with her for US not for me! I didn't want to be with her, I wanted to be with you, but I thought if she told people about us that they would send you away and I'd never see you again. I fucking love you more than I've ever dreamed of loving someone before. I'd die for you. I'm sorry that she's always around, I'd make her go away if I could. I fucked up. I hurt you knowing full well that it would hurt you, but I felt used. I felt like you only wanted to sleep with me to push it in her face and you didn't exactly do anything to change that."

"I was coming to apologize!"

"I know that, and now I'm trying to apologize and look how that's going."

"What am I supposed to forgive you and beg you to take me back."

"No. I'm begging you to take me back. I'm begging you to forgive me. I'm begging you to love me and I get nothing. I get my mistakes thrown in my face. I'm not perfect. I wish I could be but I'm not and I never will be. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry! I don't know what else to say or do. I got you this, in hopes that you would forgive me and take me back, take it anyway. I won't bother you again. By the way Happy Anniversary." I said, tossing the promise ring I got her on the bed beside her before turning and walking away.

I did everything thing that I could think of. I know I hurt her, I've apologized a million times, but it doesn't matter. I guess I just have to get over it or try to at least. I try to choke back the tears, as I walk away praying for her to stop me, to call out to me, fully knowing she won't. Today would have been our 6 month Anniversary. I walked into the venue and over to the stage, I crawled underneath it and just sobbed.

This is the only place that I can be alone. I don't want to be around anyone. I don't want anyone to see me like this. I'm supposed to be this tough guy and here I am sobbing like a baby. Maybe I should have left her alone from the beginning. If I had I wouldn't have to see her all the time and feel my heart break a little more every time. I just buried my head and cried.

Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE please please let me know what you think!!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story