Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it's taken me so long to update this. I know y'all want them back together, but just be patient I promise you'll like it lol.

 

 

 

JC's POV:

Chris and I were walking across the stage when we heard sobbing.

"Man do you hear that?" I asked.

"Yeah, it sounds like someone is dying."

"Where is it coming from?"

"It sounds like underneath the stage." I said, as we got down on the floor.

"Hey, how do we get under there?" Chris yelled to one of the workers.

"Over there."

"Thanks." Chris said, as I started underneath.

I saw Justin curled up and it looked like he was having a seizure or something he was sobbing and gasping so hard. "Go get Lynn." I yelled, as I rushed to him.

"Justin, hey it's okay buddy, just breath." I said, rubbing his back.

"I don't want to. Leave me alone!" He sobbed.

"JC?!" Lynn screamed as she ran across the floor above us.

"Under here." I tried to yell above Justin's gasping.

"What's going on?" She asked, as she crawled under the stage.

"I don't know Chris and I were on the stage and heard him."

"It's okay baby, Momma here. Calm down son." she cooed, as she pulled him into her arms.

"No." He gasped, as he struggled to breath.

"Help me get him out of here. Chris go get the Paramedics." Lynn screamed.

"I'll get him, watch out." I said pulling him out.

"Justin!" Lynn screamed, as we saw his blue lips.

"Leave me." he cried.

Lynn's POV:

I've never been this scared before in my life. To see him gasping for air, turning blue, begging me to leave him. Tears filled my eyes as the Paramedics started assessing him.

"Are you his Mom?"

"Yes."

"We need to transport him."

"I'm going with you!"

"Me too." Mike said, stepping up next to the stretcher they were loading Justin on.

"What's wrong with him?"

"He's having a panic attack, but we don't have anything to help him calm down." the medic said, as we ran towards the Ambulance.

"Someone needs to go tell Lena what's going on so if she looks for me.."

"We'll take care of it, you take care of him." JC said.

 

It didn't take long to get to the hospital. The nurses handed me paper work and sent me to the waiting room. I couldn't stop the tears from pouring down my cheeks. I gave them the paper work and began to pace waiting for the Doctor to come out.

"Mrs. Harless?" a man asked.

 

"Yes? How is he?"

 

"He'll be alright. We have him sedated right now. I'm going to prescribe some medicine so if this ever happens again we can stop it from getting this far. I know he has a show tonight, but I want him to rest until then. He needs to take it easy for the next feel days. He's going to be sleepy most of the day."

"Can I see him?"

 

"Yes, I'll take you back right now, follow me."

 

I walked in and saw Justin sleeping peacefully. I sat in the chair next to him and took his hand in mine. I felt so bad for what had happened. I should have been there for him more than I was.

 

Hallena's POV:

I was just staring at the ring Justin had thrown at me, when someone came running in.

"LENA where are you?" JC screamed.

 

"Right here. What do you need? I don't really want to be bothered right now." I said, sticking my head out of my bunk.

 

"They just loaded Justin into the Ambulance to take him to the hospital."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"He was crying couldn't breath.... He turned blue. They said he was having a panic attack." JC said.

 

"Oh my God. This is all my fault. You.... You have to take me there. I... have to get there."

 

"I don't think that's a good idea."

 

"I don't care what you think. I have to get there." I said, jumping out of my bunk and running for the door.

 

I got in the van with the other guys and we headed to the hospital. Tears were pouring down my cheeks as I ran into the hospital.

 

"Can I help you?" A nurse asked us.

 

"I'm looking for Justin Timberlake."

 

"I'm sorry I can't give you any information."

 

"He's my foster brother. My foster Mom is with him." I cried.

 

"She's telling the truth." JC said, stepping up behind me.

 

"Well she can go back, but otherwise it's family only." the nurse said, hitting the button to make the door open, telling me what room he was in.

 

I ran in side and sobbed, seeing him laying in the bed. He was pale and had an oxygen mask on his face.

 

"He's okay." Momma Lynn said softly.

 

"This is all my fault." I sobbed.

 

"No it's not, it's mine." Momma cried, standing up and wrapping her arms around me. " I should have been there for him."

 

"No, we had another fight. I was unfair to him. I won't give him what I was trying to get him to give me. I won't forgive him, when that's what I wanted. He remembered our Anniversary even when we were fighting. He... He bought me this." I said, holding the ring still in my hand out to her. "This is my fault."

 

"It's my fault." Justin's raspy voice whispered.

 

I looked up to see his miserable blue eyes looking at me. I ran to his bed and threw myself onto it, wrapping my arms around him.

"I'm so sorry. I'm such a hypocrite."

 

"No you're not. I hurt you."

 

"And I hurt you. I wanted you to give me something I won't give you now. I'm so sorry. I love you Justin. I love you so much."

 

"I love you too Lena. I love you so much that I'm going to let you go. I want you to be happy."

 

"I don't wan't you to let me go. I want to be with you. Please forgive me and take me back."

 

"I don't want to hurt you anymore."

 

"I don't want to hurt you either. I love you J, and I want to be with you. Please forgive me."

 

"I don't know how to get Brittney out of our relationship. I don't know how to make her go away."

 

"I don't care. All you have to do is stop letting her have control over things. When I say or do something, don't assume it's because of her. When something goes wrong, don't go to her, if she's around leave. That's all I'm asking."

 

"I know what you're asking, but I don't know if I can do that, if I want to do that."

 

"Oh, well I guess I'll leave you be then. I... I'm glad you're okay." I said getting up and walking towards the door.

I turned back around and softly laid the ring he gave me on the bed beside him, before turning and walking to the door.

Chapter End Notes:
Please please please leave feed back if you read. If you do I'll update again within the week!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story