Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you for all the feed back. I hope y'all like this!!

Justin's POV:

I looked down at the ring and pain filled my very being. I could feel the tears filling my eyes again. I looked up and saw her walking through the door.

 

"Lena wait."

 

"What?"

 

"I bought this for you." I said, holding out the ring.

 

"I don't want it. If I can't have you I don't want a stupid, meaningless ring to remind me of how much I love you and how much you don't love me."

 

"I do love you and you know that."

 

"No I don't. You can't put aside Britney to be with me, that's not love Justin. If you loved me she would not be an issue at all. So take that ring and give it to someone that you really love."

"No. I do love you. I love you and that's why I'm doing this."

 

"Hurting someone, breaking their heart, that's how you show love? Well then I guess I should be relieved you don't love me."

"I do love you. Why do you think I'm letting you go?"

 

"Because you don't want me. Not that I blame you, I wouldn't want me either. I mean come on why would you want a fat slob when you have a skinny, beautiful future Pop star?"

"You are so much better than Britney could ever be."

"How can you tell me that? How can you say that and expect me to believe that. I'm supposed to believe that I'm better than her, but you won't give her up for me."

 

"I would give her up if I thought it was what's best for you. But you being with me isn't good for you, I can see that and I'm not going to be selfish anymore."

 

"What's best for me? Feeling like you ripped my heart out and you and Britney are dancing on it, that's what's best for me?"

 

"No."

 

"Well that's what your doing to me." She said, before turning for the door again.

 

"I don't want you to feel like that. I never want you to feel like that."

 

"Then why are you doing this? Why can't you just leave Britney alone so we can be happy again?"

 

"Because I don't know if that's what you really want. I don't know if it's what's best for you. I love you and I just want you to be happy."

 

"I'm happy with I'm with YOU, Justin. You make me happy!" Hallena screamed.

 

"You make me happy too."

 

"Then why are you doing this to us?" She cried.

 

"Because I know that Britney isn't going to give up."

 

"It doesn't matter, YOU are not willing to stop putting her in a position of power."

 

"Yes I am Lena. I want to be with you, but I never ever want to see the look on your face that I saw that night."

 

"Then take me back."

 

"You're not going to change your mind are you? Because I don't think I can handle loosing you again."

 

"Then why were you pushing me away?"

 

"Because I don't want either of us to hurt each other again. I don't want to take you back and loose you again."

 

"I love you Justin, I don't care what it takes I just want to be with you. I've missed you so much while I was gone and all I want is for us to just well be us again."

 

"I love you too Lena. I want that too. I felt like a piece of my heart was missing when you left, while you were gone." I said, reaching my hand out to her as a few tears slid down my cheeks.

 

"I felt like my whole heart was missing." She whispered, as she crawled back onto my bed.

 

I pulled her into my arms, holding her as tight as I could. I love her, but I had to make sure this is where she wants to be, I can't loose her again. I pressed my lips to the top of her head. I took in the smell of her shampoo and just let her presence relax me.

 

"I love you so much you don't even know." I whispered, pulling her face up to look in mine.

 

"I do know. I love you too." She said, before pressing her lips to mine for the first time in what seemed like forever.

 

 

Hallena's POV:

 

I woke up to Justin kissing the top of my head. I mumbled and tried to snuggle back in.

"Baby girl, wake up." He whispered.

 

"No."

 

"It's time to go home baby girl. We can go home and crawl in our own bed and do this."

 

"You promise?"

 

"I promise promise promise."

 

"Okay." I sighed, getting up and going to stand up.

 

"Wait."

 

"What?"

"Give me your hand." Justin said, reaching for my left hand. "This belongs on your finger, not in a box."

 

"It really is beautiful Justin."

 

"Not nearly as beautiful as you though." He whispered, pulling me down into a soft kiss.

 

"It's time to go home you guys." Momma Lynn smiled, tears rolling down her cheeks.

 

"What's wrong Momma?" I asked.

 

"You are back together and happy. I love when you are happy and together. I'm just so happy." she cried.

 

"We're happy too Mom. Can we go home now?" Justin asked.

 

"Yeah."

 

We got back to the hotel, where the Doctor ordered Justin to go until an hour before the show. Justin took my hand and lead me into his room. Tears filled my eyes when I saw the baby blue nightie laying across his pillow.

 

"What's that?"

 

"That's all I had left of you, well I have the others too, but they don't smell like you. Even though that one doesn't smell like you anymore."

 

"I can change that." I smiled, grabbing the nightie and heading to the bathroom.

 

"You don't have to...."

 

"Get in bed Justin." I said, before closing the bathroom door.

 

I looked at myself in the mirror, noticing how the nightie that once fit me was slightly baggy. I sighed, deciding this was as good as it was going to get for now. I opened the door and walked out. Justin looked up at me and smiled softly, nothing like how he reacted the first night.

 

"Is something wrong?"

 

"You're to skinny."

"What?"

 

"I love you the way you where. You didn't need to loose any weight, you didn't need a diet."

 

"But Britney is 6 sizes........."

 

"Now who is bringing her into our relationship? Britney is a size zero, you know how she stays that small? She takes pills and she's nothing but bone and skin. I love you the way you were. I love that ass, that now is gone. I loved everything about you. You don't need to diet, you need to eat and gain the weight back."

 

"Justin...."

 

"No, I'm gonna order you some food. I want that sexy ass and curves back." he smiled.

 

"Okay okay, I'll quit with the diet."

 

"Thank you, now come to bed with me. I just want you near me."

 

"I want to be near you too, do you think the guys would mind you piggy backing me on stage tonight?"

 

"I don't think that's going to happen, although if it were possible I'd love it."

 

"Justin?"

 

"Yeah baby?"

 

"What happened today?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Why did they take you to the hospital? What happened."

"I just started crying and I couldn't breath. I was under the stage and all I wanted was to be with you and I paniced thinking that I'd never get that again."

 

"I'm so sorry Justin. I love you and I'm sorry I didn't do this before. Things would have been so different if I'd have come back and just....."

 

"It doesn't matter, you're here now with me. That's all that matters, now lets get some sleep. I don't know about you, but I haven't sleept good since you left."

 

"Me either." I yawned, snuggling up to his body and allowing my exhaustion to take over.

 

Justin's POV:

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. Lena nuzzled into me, not waking up. "It's open." I said softly, wrapping my arms tighter around her.

 

"Hey bro how are you?" JC asked, walking in the room.

 

"I'm tired, but great!" I smiled, leaning down and kissing Lena's head softly.

 

"Is that Miss Hallena I see in bed with you?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"I'm glad you worked things out."

 

"Me too. I know people don't believe me when I say I love her, but I really do."

 

"I know you do. She really loves you too, you are perfect for each other."

 

"You think?"

 

"No, I know. Oh just a warning, Britney is on the search for you, she found out you were taken to the hospital."

"That's fine, let her come here. I want her to see that I love Lena and that we're happy."

 

"Do you think it's a good idea to push it in her face?"

"I just want her to know her games aren't going to work, that we're stronger and still together."

 

"J, I think that you need to just leave her alone."

 

"Well I'm not going to to go looking for her, but if she shows up I'm going to make it clear that I have the person I want right here in my arms. I'm not going to let her screw with us anymore."

"Well that's great as long as you remember that when she's here."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I think with her you see the little girl who you gave her first kiss, your best friend from the MMC and you just want to be her friend, but she doesn't want that. She wants you pure and simple."

 

"I know, but that's not going to happen."

 

"Well you need to let her know that and no more using Britney to get back a Lena. It sends the wrong message to both of them."

 

"I know. I'm not going to risk losing Lena again."

"Good."

 

There was another knock on the door.

 

"Come in." JC said from the chair.

 

"Oh J baby! I'm so glad you're okay!" Britney exclaimed rushing into the room and throwing herself on the bed.

 

"Jesus Christ Britney watch what the hell you're doing get the hell out of my bed!" I yelled.

 

"Mmm Justin?" Lena whimpered.

 

"Shh, it's okay babygirl." I whispered, kissing her head.

 

"What the hell is she doing in your bed?!" Britney screamed.

 

"She is my girlfriend. She belongs in my bed. I love her Britney not you and the sooner you realize that and move on the better everything will be. I'm sorry that I used you that night, but that's all I was doing. I was using you to get to Lena and that shouldn't have happened and I'm sorry, but that's all it was. The only thing we could possibly be is friends and unfortuantly we can't even be that."

Chapter End Notes:
please please please comment if you read!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story