Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all for commenting, I hope you like this.

Lena's POV:

 

I didn't know if I should make it clear that I was a wake or just stay quiet and let them think that I was sleeping. I could feel the tears filling my eyes as I thought about what he said to her. He really does love me.

 

"How can you let her do this to us Justin? We've been friends for years and you're cutting me off for some mixed breed orphan who has come in and ruined everything." Britney whined.

 

"No Britney, Lena didn't ruin anything, you did. We would still be friends but after all the shit you've pulled, all the problems you've caused there's no way that can happen. I think it's time for you to leave."

 

"You're throwing our friendship away over that. We've been friends for 5 years and just like that it's gone."

 

"Yeah just like that it's gone because you couldn't stand the fact that I love someone else. That I don't want to be with you, I don't want you like you want me. I love Lena and I want to be with HER not you and it's time for you to realize that. Now please leave or I will call Tiny and have him come escort you out."

 

"Fine you want that fat ugly bitch keep her! You're not who I thought you were."

 

"I will keep her. See unlike you she's gorgeous. When I hug her I don't get stabbed by her shoulder blade. I love her because she's beautiful, funny, smart, and so sweet and kind, she's everything that you're not."

 

"I used to be sweet and kind."

 

"Not anymore though. Now leave." Justin said, as she stormed to the door and slammed it shut.

 

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

 

"I thought you were asleep."

 

"I was until she jumped into the bed and elbowed me in the eye."

 

"Are you okay? Let me look at your eye baby."

 

"I'm okay, really. I'm worried about you, are you okay?"

 

"I have you in my arms that's all I need. I'm more worried about you. You don't believe anything she said do you?"

 

"No, she was desperate to get to you. I know that you love me as that's all I care about. She's going to keep saying whatever she wants to about me and that's fine, as long as I have you."

 

"Good baby, because I meant every word I just said. I love you Lena."

 

"I love you too." I smiled, leaning over to kiss his lips softly.

 

"I hate to break this little love fest up, but you're not alone." JC said from his spot in the chair.

 

"Sorry bro." Justin chuckled, guiding my head back to the crook of his neck.

 

"It's okay really. I'm just glad that you are happy again, both of you."

 

"Yeah we are and we're going to stay happy too."

 

Justin's POV:

God I love my life. I have Lena, I get to get on stage and do what I love with my 4 best friends and I have my mom. I don't think things could get much better.

 

"Hey, are you ready super star?" Lena asked, as she walked in.

 

"Hey gorgeous, I'm more than ready." I grinned.

 

"Are you now?"

 

"Yeah, especially now that you're here to give me my good luck kiss."

 

"Oh? What if I don't want to kiss you? What if I want to give my good luck to Chris?" She teased, as she sat down on my lap.

 

"No, it's all mine. They have to get their own good luck."

 

"Okay, I'll give you my good luck." She smiled, leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "I love you Justin Randall."

 

"I love you Hallena Michelle."

 

"Awe aren't they cute?" Chris said, his voice high pitched to sound like a woman.

 

"Yes we are, damn cute." I laughed.

 

"And damn full of themselves too." Lance laughed.

 

"Awe don't be jealous, just cuz like we're awesome." Lena laughed.

 

"Damn, she's spent way to much time with Justin, she's starting to talk just like him. JC said.

 

"Don't hate guys."

 

"Don't worry, we're not. Besides everyone knows how pimping I am." Joey said, puffing his chest out.

 

"Well we can't all be man whores can we?"

 

"Well damn, I can't get any love can I?"

 

"Not here you can't."

 

"Well damn, then I'm going to go somewhere, where I am loved." Joey pouted.

 

"When you find that place let us know." Lance laughed.

 

"Damn Lance." We all laughed, as I buried my head in Lena's neck.

 

"You want to go for a walk?" I whispered.

 

"If you want to."

 

"I do. I want a few minutes alone with you."

 

"Okay."

 

"Hey guys, we're going to go for a walk, we'll be right back." I said, helping Lena stand.

 

"Good Lord, you have been alone with her like most of the day."

 

"No we haven't, we've only been alone for like an hour and we were sleeping."

 

"You were in your room like all afternoon." Chris complained.

 

"Yeah, but Jace came and spent the after noon with us."

 

"Damn Jace why do you have to block like that?" Joey asked.

 

"Hey, she's my friend too." JC complained.

 

"Well on that note, we'll be back." I said, quickly leading her out as the guys started back and forth on Jace.

 

Hallena's POV:

I smiled as we slowly walked down the hallways just holding hands, talking occasionally. We ended up over by the opening act dressing rooms, but neither of us cared or noticed.

 

"Hey man what's up?" One of the male dancers, asked.

 

"Oh hey Jeremy, nothing much you?" Justin asked.

 

"Not much, just waiting to go on stage and listening to Britney bitching."

 

"Oh, fun for you. Jeremy this is my girlfriend Lena, Le this is Jeremy, one of Britney's cool dancers." Justin introduced.

 

"Oh so you're the poor girl the evil one has been going after. Well it's nice to meet you. By the way, just so you know, you look and seem nothing like she's making them think." Jeremy said.

 

"Thanks, I think."

 

"Believe me, it's a good thing." He laughed.

 

"The evil one huh?" I giggled.

 

"Yeah. I swear she's evil."

 

"Well from what I know of her, I'd say you're right."

 

"Unfortunately she seems like that now, she didn't used to be. But oh well. We're going to continue our walk, enjoy and have a good show." Justin said, before leading me on down the hall.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Just down here a little ways." He said, before pushing me into an alcove in the wall. "Here works."

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Well every time I try to kiss you in there, the guys interrupt so I figured if they couldn't see us, I might actually get to kiss my girl." He whispered, before leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

 

"I see. I love the way your mind works." I smiled, before leaning in and pressing a deep kiss to his lips.

 

God I love kissing this man, my man. I've missed him so much, even if I tried to act like I did. I love him more than anything and being away from him hurt so much, but not nearly as much as seeing him in her arms. I don't think I could handle that again.

 

"What do you say you, me, and a candle lit bubble bath tonight?" Justin whispered, as he kissing my neck.

 

"I don't know." I teased.

 

"We don't have to, it was just an idea."

 

"It sounds like heaven." I whispered, before pulling his lips back to mine.

 

 

"I..um I hate to break this up, but Justin the guys are looking for you." Mike said, softly tapping Justin's shoulder.

 

"Imagine that." Justin said, rolling his eyes.

 

"Let's go baby, we'll have time alone later." I smiled, kissing him softly, before we headed back to the dressing room.

 

Time fly’s when you're having fun. Before we knew it, the guys were taking the stage and wowing the crowds. I smiled as I watched Justin dance and tease all the girls in the crowd screaming for him.

 

"Why Hallena Michelle, what is that evil look on your face?" Momma Lynn asked.

 

"I was just thinking that all those girls want Justin, and I have him." I giggled.

 

"Yes you do and he has you. No matter what happens on stage he will never chose one of the girls over you."

 

"I know. I just think it's funny." I smiled.

 

"I'm glad that you two worked things out. It just about broke my heart having you both so unhappy and hurting."

 

"I know, I'm sorry that you were in the middle, I wasn't trying to put you there."

 

"Nonsense. I may not have given birth to you, but I'm your foster mother and it's my job to be there for you no matter what. I was just doing what any Mother would do. I just happen to sort of be both of your Mom's." Lynn smiled.

 

"I love you Momma." I smiled, hugging her.

 

"I love you too Hallena. You're Mom would be so proud of the wonderful girl you are."

 

"You really think so?"

 

"I know so."

 

"Thanks."

 

"I'm so glad that you came into our lives and I hope you stay here for a long long time."

 

"I hope so too."

 

Chapter End Notes:
Please please please comment if you read!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story