Justin's POV:

I looked up to see Mom and Lena get on the bus, both of them smiling huge smiles.

 

"What's up with my two favorite women?" I asked.

 

"Nothing, we just had a talk that's all." Mom said, kissing my forehead.

 

"Oh? What about?"

 

"Not you." Lena giggled.

 

"Oh you think you're funny huh?" I asked, pulling her into my arms.

 

"We had a Mother/ daughter moment." She whispered.

 

"You did?" I asked, looking at my Mom.

 

"She called Me Momma." Mom said, her smile getting even bigger.

 

"She did now?"

 

"Yeah, and not because she was heartbroken."

 

"Well good. I'm glad that you're getting to have a meaningful relationship like that." I said, struggling to figure out what exactly I should say.

 

"I'm just glad to see everyone happy."

 

"Yeah, me too." I smiled, as we pulled up to the hotel. "I'll be waiting inside for you. I'll start the tub." I whispered, before kissing her softly and running off the bus.

 

I started the water, pouring some bath stuff in before lighting candles all around the tub. I found a radio and turned it on softly, before going back and picking the black lingerie that Lena never got to wear out and carrying it into the bathroom. I heard the door unlock and smiled, as I walked out to see Lena come in.

 

"Hey sexy."

 

"Hey yourself." She smiled.

 

"The tub is ready."

 

"Is it now?"

 

"Yeah, just waiting for you."

 

"Well then, we can't make the tub wait now can we?" She asked, grabbing my hand and pulling me back inside.

 

"No we can't." I smiled, as she quickly shed her clothes.

 

"I grabbed this for you to wear, is it okay?" I asked, holding up the black scrap of silk.

 

"You want me to wear that one?"

 

"Yeah." I smiled.

 

"Then it's fine." She smiled, before crawling into the warm water. "Why am I the only one naked and it the tub?"

 

"Don't worry, I'm coming."

 

"Oh I know you will be." She giggled.

 

"Damn, that was the dirtiest thing I've ever heard you say."

 

"Oh? Am I supposed to be a good girl?" She teased.

 

"Damn baby, what is going on with you?" I asked, as I quickly shed my clothes.

 

"I've missed you." She smiled, as her eyes slowly ran up and down my body as I climbed into the tub behind her.

 

"I've missed you too." I whispered, kissing her shoulders and neck, before wrapping my arms around her and pulling her back against me.

 

"Mmm, this is so nice." she moaned.

 

"Yes it is. I love being in the tub with you."

 

"I love it too." She smirked, before wiggling her bottom against me.

 

"God, you have to stop that." I groaned, as she continued to rub against me.

 

"Why?"

 

"You want to play don't you?"

 

"What gave you that idea?" She asked, taking my hands and putting them over her breasts.

 

"I don't believe it's an idea, I think it's a fact." I whispered, gently caressing her breasts before trailing my fingers down to run around her nipples.

 

"Mmm, that's nice."

 

Hallena's POV:

 

"I can make it more than nice." He whispered, as he gently tugged my nipples, before trailing his hands down to my waist and turning me around to face him.

 

"Oh?"

 

"Yeah. Why don't you go dry off and wait for me in bed?"

 

"You're not coming with me?"

 

"Oh believe me; I'll be right behind you. I just have to put the candles out and I'll be right there."

 

"Okay." I smiled, before standing and grabbing a towel.

 

I quickly dried off before crawling into bed. I piled the pillows up and rested against them, waiting. I smiled, as I watched Justin walk back into the room. I watched as his eyes licked up and down my body, before quickly joining me on the bed.

 

"God you are so beautiful." He whispered, as he crawled over top of me, before taking my lips with his.

 

"You're not so bad yourself." I whispered, as he began kissing down my neck.

 

"I want to try something new with you; we kind of skipped this before." He whispered, as he sucked my nipple into his mouth.

 

"Mmm, God that feels so good."

 

"Good, I love making you feel good." He said, before sucking on the other one.

 

"Mmm. Don't tease." I groaned, as he slowly began kissing down my stomach. "What are you doing?"

 

"Just relax and let me make you feel good." He said, before blowing on my outer lips, as he settled himself between my legs.

 

"Justin?"

 

"I won't hurt you, I promise."

 

"I.. I know but... Ohhhhh." I moaned, as he swiped his tongue between my lips, before settling on my clit.

 

Justin looked up as he began to flick my clit with the tip of his tongue, before licking up from my opening back to my clit. All I could do was throw my head back and moan, as the sensations flowed through my body. God that feels so amazing.

"Oh God Justin." I moaned, as he sucked my clit in his mouth, sucking hard before going back to lapping at me.

 

"Do you like that baby?" Justin asked.

 

"Mmmm yes." I moaned.

 

"Good." He whispered, before slowly thrusting his tongue as deep inside me as he could, licking my walls.

 

I thrust my hips against his mouth as he brought me closer and closer to the pleasure that was building in my belly. He began thrusting his tongue inside me, holding my hips down with his hands. My head thrashed from side to side and I fought for my release. Justin licked up and sucked my clit in his mouth again, sucking as hard as he could, as he thrust his fingers deep inside of me.

 

"JUSTIN!" I screamed, as my walls crashed around him and my orgasm started.

 

"Let it go baby." Justin said, before moving his mouth to catch my offering to him.

 

I gasped as I tried to catch my breath. I watched as Justin licked his fingers clean before crawling back up my body. He smiled as he lay down beside me, wrapping his arms around me.

 

"How was that?"

 

"Amazing."

 

"Good, I'm glad you liked that."

 

"Is that what that feels like, when I do that to you?"

 

"Oh yeah, probably better."

 

"Even though I don't swallow?"

 

"Yes, even though I don't swallow. It's like this baby, if it's in your mouth, I've already had my pleasure. What you do with it, is you're own choice."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah, it's amazing no matter what."

 

"How amazing?" I asked, as I pushed him over onto his back.

 

"Mind blowing."

 

"Really?" I smirked, as I began to kiss my way down his chest.

 

"Wait, I have an idea before you get started." Justin said, before getting up and going into the bathroom.

 

"Where are you going?" I asked.

 

"To get supplies."

 

Justin's POV:

I quickly grabbed a cup and filled it with water before grabbing another empty one. I walked back to the bed and set them on the beside table.

 

"What are those for?" She asked, giving me a funny look.

 

"This one." I said, lifting the empty cup. "Is for you to spit in. This one." I said, lifting the glass with water in it. "Is for you to rinse your mouth."

"Oh?"

 

"That way I don't have to let you go for you get spit it out." I smiled, before climbing back in bed.

 

"Okay." she smiled, before she straddled me and pressed her lips to mine.

 

I smiled as she began kissing down my chest again. She took special care to make sure to kissed or licked every inch of my chest and stomach. I couldn't help but moan when she ran her tongue over the light patch of hair leading to my hard cock.

 

"Do you like that?" she teased, before running her tongue along it again, making the muscles in my stomach clinch. " I guess so."

 

"Baby." I whined, wanting her to continue on her path.

 

She smiled at me before leaning down and kissing the tip of my hardness before allowing her tongue to slide across it. I groaned as she repeated the action before sucking just the head into her mouth. I wrapped my fingers in her hair, pulling it back so I could watch what she was doing. She looked up at me and stared in my eyes as she slowly took more of me in using her hand to stroke what wasn't in her mouth.

 

"God that feels so good Le." I moaned, trying to keep from thrusting my hips against her mouth.

"Mmm." She moaned, causing my whole body to jolt.

"Shit!" I groaned.

 

"Is that a good thing?"

 

"God yes."

 

"Okay." She smiled before going back to sucking my dick.

 

She looked up at me again as she took more and more of me in until she couldn't take anymore. I wanted to watch her so bad but it became harder and harder to keep my eyes open.

"Feels so good." I moaned, as she quickened her pace and began to suck harder.

She pulled back and began running her tongue up the underside of my dick tracing the thick vein. My eyes rolled back in my head as she sucked me back deep into her mouth. She scraped her teeth as she bobbed her head. I let out a loud guttural moan, making her giggle as she did it again.

 

"So close." I groaned, as she flicked her tongue over the sensitive head.

 

"MMM." She moaned again pushing me over the edge.

 

"Shit LENA!" I called, as I filled her mouth with my hot cum.

 

She gently sucked and stroked me until I had nothing left to give, before pulling back and spitting the contents of her mouth into the cup and rinsing her mouth out. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her against me.

 

"God I love you." I gasped, trying to catch my breath.

"I love you too." She smiled happily before pressing her lips to mine in a soft kiss.

"That was amazing. Thank you." I whispered, as she settled her head on my chest.

"Thank you." she giggled.

"You are giggly tonight."

"After what you just did to me, what do you expect?"

"So you like getting head huh?"

"If that's what you did then hell yes. Feel free to do that whenever you want."

"Don't tell me that, I'll never eat food again." I laughed, kissing the top of her head.

"You don't do that, you need energy to do that again."

"Oh don't worry. I have plenty of energy to do that again." I whispered, rolling her over on her back, as I lay down on top of her.

"I didn't mean like right now." she said, her eyes getting as big as saucers.

"What if I want to right now?"

"Just...." She started before I leaned down and took her right nipple into my mouth.

 

She let out the sexiest moan I've ever heard as I started kissing my way down her body again. I groaned as I reached down and spread her thighs feeling her wetness dripping down them.

"You really like what we did don't you?" I asked, as I settled myself between her legs, draping them over my shoulders.

 

"God yes." She moaned, as I leaned in and ran my tongue between her lips, tasting her sweet juices.

"God you are so sweet." I groaned, before diving in and licking and sucking every inch I could get my mouth on.

"Mmm Justin." She moaned, when I licked her clit with my flat tongue.

 

I looked up to see her watching me, just like I'd watched her. I licked down to her dripping whole, thrusting my tongue inside. Her hips jerked when I began fucking her with my tongue. She threw her head back into the pillows. Her moans went from words of encouragement to unrecognizable sounds. I licked back up to her clit, sucking the tiny bundle of nerves into my mouth and sucking hard like a sucker.

 

"Ohhhhh." she screeched, as her walls began to contract and her body jerked.

 

"Come on baby don't hold back on me, give it to me." I said, before thrusting my tongue back inside her as her walls contracted and her release flooded my mouth.

 

"JUSTIN!" She screamed, as her whole body shook and her eyes rolled back into her head.

I licked her as clean as I could, as her body slowly came back to earth.

 

"Mmm Justin." She whimpered, as I gently laid her legs down and crawled up the bed, pulling her into my arms.

"I... I... mmm." She struggled to form words as I gently rubbed her back and kissed any skin I could find.

"Shh, it's okay baby girl. Just relax." I whispered.

"I love you." she gasped finally.

"I love you too Hallena."

"Your tongue should be illegal."

"I'm glad I can give you pleasure."

"Mmm so much."

"Let me up so I can go get something to clean you up." I said, gently moving her and going into the bathroom.

 

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, cleaned her up, and tucked her into bed, before setting the wake up call and crawling in beside her. She quickly nuzzled into me, intertwining out legs and wrapping her arms around me as she laid her head on my chest. I pulled her closer as her tired body won over and she drifted off to sleep.

"I love you baby girl." I whispered, before slowly drifting off to sleep myself.

Chapter End Notes:
Please comment if you read. If I get comments I'll update again this week


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story