Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all for the comments. So as promised here's an update.

Hallena's POV:

I woke up and looked to see Justin sleeping peacefully. I smirked as I felt his hard dick against my thigh. God I want to make love to him so bad, but I know we have to be up soon and I don't want to have to rush it. I wiggled away from his body, getting his arms loosened from around me, as he flopped his arms out to his sides. I wiggled down so that my face was even with his crotch. I looked up to see that he was still asleep, before gently running my tongue along the head of him.

 

"Mmmm." Justin groaned, but didn't wake up.

I settled myself between his legs, taking his head into my mouth. I watched him to see if he was going to wake up. I was waiting for his eyes to open, but they didnt.

 

"Mmm baby." He moaned, his body wiggling as I took more of him in.

 

It wasn't until I had all of him that I could get in my mouth that his eyes popped open. He ran his hands down my head, gathering my hair in his fist as he pulled it back out of the way so he could see my face. I looked up to see his sleepy eyes watching me as I began bobbing my head faster, dragging my teeth carefully and moaned around him.

"Fuck Lena." He moaned, throwing his head back and allowing his eyes to close again.

 

"Hmmm?" I hummed.

 

"So fucking close." He muttered, as his head pressed hard back into his pillow.

 

He gently pulled my hair gathered in his hand as body tightened and he let out a loud moan as he filled my mouth with his pleasure. I slowed down his motions until his body relaxed back against the bed. He gasped for air as I leaned over and spit his cum into the cup and rinsed my mouth.

"Wh... what was that?" He gasped.

"Good morning baby." I smiled, leaning over and pressing my lips to his softly.

"You got that right." He smiled.

"I know it's a little earlier than you had to get up, but I felt you against my leg and I thought I'd make up for you taking care of me twice last night."

 

"You didn't have to do that, but it was amazing. Talk about the best wake up call ever." He smiled, pulling me back into his arms. "I love you."

 

"I love you too Justin. I just wanted to help you start the day off the right way."

 

"I can't think of a better way to start the day.... Well one way, but we'll get there eventually."

 

"Justin?"

 

"Hmmm."

 

"Can we talk?" I asked, sitting up and pulling the sheet up over my bare chest.

 

"I don't like the way that sounds." he said, sitting up and looking at me.

 

I bit my lip and looked away from him, trying to figure out how to say what I wanted to say without blushing horribly.

"Baby? Look at me, you're really starting to scare me." Justin said, panic obvious in his voice.

 

"I want to make love to you." I whispered, not looking at him.

 

"What?"

 

"I want to make love to you."

 

"First of all, can you please look at me when you say something like that?"

 

"Sorry." I said, turning to look at him with my face so hot it felt like the surface of the sun.

 

"It's okay, don't apologize. Second of all you will not be making love to me your first time. I will be making love to you."

 

"I... I didn't know how else to say it."

 

"You want to make love with me."

 

"Okay."

 

"Don't be shy, baby girl." He whispered, gently caressing my cheeks. "Are you sure you're ready?"

 

"Yes. This morning before I woke you up, I wanted to so bad, but I know that we don't have time right now."

 

"You're right we don't, plus I'm not going to make love to you for the first time in rush nor in a hotel room like this. I want to make it special for you. I want it to be romantic and trust me, this is not romantic." He smiled.

 

"But soon?"

 

"Yes baby, very soon. I just want you to think about this and make sure that this is really what you want okay?"

 

"I know it is Justin. I was ready a month ago."

 

"I know, but a lot has changed in that month."

 

"Yeah, besides we have to get supplies before we can do anything." I said, trying not to blush again.

 

Justin smiled a soft smile, before standing and walking over to his bag. He pulled out all the lingerie I had bought for him, along with the box of condoms I'd bought.

 

"But... I ..."

 

"You thought that I cheated on you?"

 

"We... we weren't together and the whole thing with...."

 

"Just because I picked them up doesn't meant that I was going to use them with her."

 

"But I told you to.... I .... I'm an idiot. I should have fought...."

 

"Shh, that's done and over. The only only only person I'd ever think about using these with is you. And even though you told me to give this stuff to her, I couldn't, wouldn't do it. The only person I want to see in these is you. The only one I want to make love with is you." He whispered.

 

"You are amazing." I said, as tears filled my eyes. "I love you so much."

 

"I love you too baby. I really did miss you so much while you were gone. I promise that I'm going to make this as special and romantic as I can for you."

 

"I know that no matter what you do, it will be perfect." I smiled, pressing my lips against his.

 

"I promise that we'll make love soon baby. How about we go take a shower and then just enjoy being together before we have to start the day?"

 

"That sounds like Heaven." I smiled, following him into the bathroom.

 

 

Justin's POV:

 

Hallena blew me away this morning. I can't wipe the smile off my face as I went through all the stuff I have to do. I know one thing though. I'm going to make her first time as memorable as I possibly can. I want her to remember it for the rest of her life. I want her to think about how perfect it was 60 years down the road.

 

"Hey are you in there?" JC teased, as her waved his hand in front of me face.

 

"What?"

 

"I've been talking to you and you're off in you're own world."

 

"Sorry."

 

"It wouldn't have anything to do with all the moaning and screaming coming from your room last night would it?"

 

"It's not what you think Jace....."

 

"I don't need to know, as long as you're being safe and you're happy, that's all that matters." He smiled.

 

"I don't think I've ever been happier."

 

"Good. She's glowing."

 

"I know. God she's so beautiful."

 

"That she is. You can see how much she loves you when she looks at you."

 

"I don't know what I did to deserve her, but I'll thank God for the rest of my life for her."

 

"All you can do is cherish her and treat her like the Princess she is."

 

"I'm trying believe me." I smiled.

 

"I know you are. I can see it on your face too." He smiled, as we took the stage for sound check.

 

 

"Hey baby, come dance with me." I called in the microphone, as the opening notes to Everything I own started.

 

She smiled a huge smile, as she ran to the stage and climbed on it. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to my body as Jace sang the first verse. I looked deep in her eyes as I sang my parts. Slowly dancing us around in a circle, as if no one else was in the room with us.

 

I love dancing with her. It's like the perfect place for me. She fits my body perfectly. For the first time in my life I understand some of the love songs we sing. I truly would give up everything to be with her. I'm having a hard time not crying as I watch the love in her eyes grow more and more with every word I sing to her. I lean down press my lips to hers in a deep, loving kiss as JC sings the final words of the song.

 

I slid my hand from her cheek, to the back of her head as our kiss grew more and more passionate. I was so lost in the kiss I forgot what I was supposed to doing. It wasn't until the whole crew, the guys, and everyone else in the room was clapping and making cat calls at us that I pulled back, leaving us both breathless.

 

"I love you so much. I would give up everything to be with you." I whispered, before kissing her softly and hugging her tightly.

 

"I love you too J." She whispered, as tears fell from her eyes. "That is the most amazing, touching, and romantic thing anyone has ever said to me.

 

"I meant every word of it." I said, softly brushing her tears away.

 

"Excuse me. Not to interrupt this moment, but J we have to finish sound check before the fans actually show up." JC whispered.

 

"Sorry guys, We just got caught up in our moment." I said, looking at my band mates.

 

"No need to explain. We're just all glad to see you two back together." Chris said.

 

"I'm going to go back with Mom so you can get your work done." Lena said.

 

"Okay baby, I love you."

 

"I love you too." She smiled, before jumping off the stage and running over to be swept up in Mom's arms.

 

Hallena's POV:

I walked over to Mom to see tears falling down her cheeks. "Are you okay Momma?" I asked, hugging her.

 

"I am so unbelievably perfect."

 

"Why are you crying?"

 

"Because I'm so happy to see my kids so happy and in love. There is nothing that could make me happier."

 

"Me either." I smiled.

 

"I'm such a sap sometimes." Momma laughed, as she wiped her tears away.

 

"We all are. Can I tell you a secret?"

 

"Sure." she smiled.

 

"Justin was crying too." I whispered.

 

"I know he was. I'm his Momma. I was okay until I saw him wipe your tears away."

 

"He told me that he loved me so much and that he would give up everything to be with me."

 

"He would too."

 

"I know, that's what made it so special. The fact that I know he was telling the truth."

 

"You know, I knew the second I opened the front door and saw you standing there that Justin was going to fall head over heels in love with you."

 

"You saw this coming?"

 

"Oh yeah, I saw this coming miles and miles away."

 

"And you didn't want to stop it?"

 

"Did I try to?"

 

"No, but why?"

 

"Because I knew that you both had something to give to the other that would do nothing but help you both grow and be happy."

 

"I love you Momma. Thank you." I said, throwing my arms around her.

 

" I love you too Lena, but what are you thanking me for?"

 

"For being the Mom I haven't had in so long."

 

"I wouldn't want to be anything different. I thank God every day for sending you to us."

"I thank God everyday for sending me to you, both of you." I said, as tears started down my face for the third time that day.

 

"What are you two doing over here crying like this is a funeral?" Justin asked, as he walked over and wrapped his arms around us, pinning me in the middle.

 

"You started this." Momma sniffled.

 

"Me?"

 

"Yes, you being so lovey and sappy up there."

 

"Aww, I'm sorry." He cooed, as he hugged us tighter. "I love you both so much."

 

"We love you too baby." I smiled, looking at him over my shoulder.

 

"Joey are you getting this?" Chris asked, making sure the camera was trained on us.

 

"Yes I am. Steve got their moment on stage too." Joey laughed.

 

"Aww you are so cute." Becca said as she pulled a camera out and snapped a picture of us.

Chapter End Notes:
Please comment if you read. I'll post more in the next few days


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story