Justin's POV:

I sighed as we crawled on the bus, another over night bus trip. We'll get to the hotel at like 4 in morning. The good news is, we have a day off the day after tomorrow. So tomorrow night I'm planning a romantic date for my beautiful girlfriend, and then I'm going to take her home and make love to her all night. I just have to get it set up and figure out exactly how I want to do it.

 

"Justin?" Lena whimpered, as she crawled into my lap.

 

"What's wrong baby?"

 

"I'm sleepy."

 

"You are?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Well I guess I should get the Princess off to bed then huh?" I smiled, as I hugged her tight.

 

"Only if you're coming too."

 

"Of course. Good night everyone." I said, before picking her up and carrying her to the back. "Are you going to go change?"

 

"Shirt please."

 

I shook my head before pulling my shirt over my head and handing it to her. She smiled, before shuffling off to the bath room to change. I crawled up in her bunk and slid my jeans off, tossing them up into my bunk. I was just settling into the covers when she crawled in beside me, pulling the curtain shut.

 

"God I love when you wear my clothes." I groaned, pulling her against me.

 

"I love wearing your clothes, they're so comfy. I really like wearing them after you have and they smell like you."

 

"I love you." I smiled, leaning over and pressing my lips to hers.

 

"I love you too." she yawned, kissing me again, and settling down with her head on my chest. "Good night."

 

"Good night baby girl."

 

We woke up and rushed into the hotel before falling back to sleep. I woke up before Lena did, taking the opportunity to make the calls I needed to get the hotel room set up and paid for. We're not staying in one of the crap rooms the group sleeps in, I paid extra to have a nice room with a hot tub and king size bed. I'm have roses delivered, and rose petals are going to be in the hot tub and all over the bed and floor. I'm going to sneak away and get a ton of candles for them to set up and light right before we get there. I want this to be perfect for her.

 

"Hey Momma." I greeted, coming into the breakfast room.

 

"Good morning. You're up early." She smiled.

 

"Yeah, I have some stuff I have to go do before we head to the venue."

 

"What do you have to do?"

 

"I'm putting together a surprise for Lena."

 

"Well that will be nice for her."

 

"I hope so. So if I'm gone when she gets up can you take her to your room with you and tell her I'll be there as soon as I'm done?"

 

"Of course."

"Good."

 

"How are you going to get to where you're going?"

 

"The hotel has a van and they're going to take me and Mike is going with me."

 

"Okay, as long as you have a plan."

 

"I do. I just have to keep from telling her what I'm going. I'm hoping she sleeps until I can get out of here."

 

"Well, I'll help you all I can, you know that."

 

"Thanks Momma." I grinned, as I finished eating and rushed off.

 

 

Lena's POV:

I hate waking up all alone. It generally leads to a bad day. I looked around for Justin, but couldn't find him anywhere. I ran into a few of Britney's dancers and they told me that Justin ran off with Britney. I went to Mom's room and found her there.

 

"Hey sweet heart. I wondered when you would show up." She smiled letting me in.

 

"Do you know where Justin is?"

 

"No I don't, but he asked me to tell you to just stay here and he'd be here as soon as he got done with what he was doing."

 

"Some of the dancers told me that he ran off with Britney."

 

"Well I can assure you that he didn't. He went with Mike. Britney was no where in sight when he left. All I know is he's working on something for you."

 

"Okay." I sighed.

 

"Have you eaten yet?"

 

"No."

 

"Go eat breakfast and come back here when you're done." She smiled, hugging me tight." I promise he's not with her."

 

"Okay Mom. I'll be back soon." I said, before going back downstairs.

 

I was picking at my breakfast when I heard the fans start screaming outside. I looked up to see Justin walk in with Mike. He didn't even look towards me, just walked by. I sighed, wondering what was going on. Why didn't he wake me? Is he ignoring me again? I just continued to pick at my food.

 

I stared at the food I was supposed to be eating when a shadow fell over me. I looked up to see Justin smiling down at me.

 

"Hey baby." He grinned.

 

"Hi."

 

"What's wrong baby?" he asked, pulling me up and setting me in his lap.

 

"I woke up alone." I grumbled. "Then I couldn't find anyone, then the dancers tried telling me you ran off with Britney, then you walked by me and ignored me."

 

"Aww baby, I'm sorry you're having a bad day." He cooed, kissing my cheek. "First off, I knew if I waited for you to get up then I'd never be able to surprise you, second I thought Mom was going to wait for you or something, third I would never run off with Britney, and last I wasn't paying attention when I came in baby I was focused on what I needed to get done, I'm sorry."

 

"It's okay." I sighed.

 

"Have you eaten any of this?" He asked, looking at what was supposed to be a waffle.

"No."

 

"Come on baby, lets get you something to eat." He said, standing me up and taking me back to get another waffle.

 

"I'm not hungry."

 

"Well you're not leaving here until you eat." He said.

 

"But..."

 

"No buts. I told you that I want your curves back and I said I'd force feed you if I have to and I will."

 

"Fine." I gave in as he brought me back more food.

 

"Now, get your fine butt up so I can sit." He smiled, pulling me back onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around me. " I love you."

 

"I love you too babe."

 

"Hey." He laughed, poking me in the side.

 

"What?"

 

"Where's my good morning kiss?"

 

"I didn't have a good morning, you don't get one." I pouted.

 

"Okay where's my kiss hello?" He smirked.

 

I rolled my eyes before turning my head and pressing my lips to his. He licked my lips before pulling back and smiling at me. "Mmm syrup."

 

"You like that huh?"

 

"Yeah." He smiled, leaning in and licking my lips again.

 

I finished my breakfast with Justin trying to lick the syrup off me every chance he got. We went back to Mom's room, where our luggage was waiting.

"Why is our stuff here?" I asked.

 

"We're not staying in that room tonight."

 

"Then where are we staying?"

 

"I got us another room. It will be ready when we get back tonight."

 

"Oh."

 

"It's all part of the plan baby, just trust me."

 

"I do trust you."

 

"Well then, no more questions." He smiled.

 

The day flew by before I knew it, the guys were saying their thank you's and good night's before they ran off stage. I followed Mom to the curtain where once again Mike was waiting for me. I came on the bus to not see Justin anywhere.

 

"Where's Justin?"

 

"He's still inside."

 

"What?"

 

"He was going to take a shower quick I think."

 

"Oh okay." I said, sitting down and wondering what's going on.

 

It didn't take long before Justin ran on the bus, a not so pleased Lonnie behind him. He smiled, as he saw me sitting there a determined look on my face.

 

"I know this is killing you babe, but I promise you will know all my secrets very soon." He laughed, as he sat down beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

 

"How do you know? I was just sitting here thinking about how tired I am."

 

"No you're not. I can see on your face that you're wondering what's going on and when we're going to make love." He whispered, before kissing my neck softly.

 

"Damn you." I grumbled, trying to look mad.

 

"You know you love me." He smirked, before sitting back and enjoying the ride back.

 

"So you moved our room, where am I supposed to go?" I asked, as we approached the hotel.

 

"Here is the key, I'll meet you up there." He said, standing, kissing my cheek and running off the bus with the rest of the guys.

 

I sighed, as I walked down the hall. I find the room and put the key in only to have it blink red on me. I check the number again before sticking the key card in again. Red again. I'm starting to get annoyed. I knocked on the door softly, just in case it was the wrong room. Slowly the door open to show Justin blocking the door.

 

"What's going on?"

 

"Close your eyes."

 

"Why?" I whined.

 

"Please just close your eyes."

 

"Fine." I grumbled, closing my eyes as Justin sighed, and lead me inside.

 

"Open your eyes." He said blandly.

 

"A bathroom Justin?"

 

"Here, I got this for you." He said, throwing a box on the sink before walking out and shutting the door hard.

 

I opened the box to see the most gorgeous silk night gown I'd ever seen. I began to feel bad for loosing my patience with him, knowing that he had planned something for me. I quickly changed into the night gown and cracked the door.

"Can I come out baby?" I asked, softly.

 

"Yeah whatever." I grumbled.

 

"Justin I'm sorry I lost my patience......." I started before I got to see the room. "This is the secret?"

"Was."

 

"Aww baby, it's gorgeous." I said, walking over to him and crawling into his lap. "This is so romantic."

"Yeah."

 

"Okay, give me the key card, let's try this again." I said, getting up and walking out side.

I once again tried the card, to have it blink red. I softly knocked on the door. Justin opened the door, blocking the view, still looking less then thrilled.

"Hey sexy." I smiled, trying to make it up to him.

 

"Close your eyes." He said.

 

"Okay." I said, letting my eyes flutter shut.

 

I felt him pull me into the room the door shutting behind me. "Can I open my eyes?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Justin, please. I'm trying to make this up to you." I pouted.

 

"I know, I'm sorry baby." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Open your eyes." He whispered.

 

"Oh Justin. This is the most romantic thing I've ever seen." I cooed.

"You really like it?"

"It's amazing. I've never seen anything so beautiful." I said, taking in all the roses and rose petals everywhere. "Thank you so much Justin." I whispered, turning in the his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck, and pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

 

"I'm glad you like it baby."

 

 

Justin's POV:

Okay, this is going better then I thought it was going to when she first got here. I pulled her closer to me, just enjoying the feel of her being in my arms. I smiled, when she pulled away to look around the room again.

 

"So what do you want to do baby? You want to hit the tub or the bed." I whispered, kissing down her neck.

 

"The tub, it looks amazing."

 

"The tub it is." I smiled, leaning her to the hot tub that was filled with steaming water with rose petals floating in it.

 

I helped her undress and step into the tub before following her. I leaned back as she settled on my chest, her head resting in the crook of my neck as her arms wrapped around me.

 

"Are we going to make love tonight?" She whispered, as she kissed my neck, and rubbed her hips against mine.

 

"If you still want to."

 

"I do, more than ever." She whispered, pressing a deep kiss on my lips.

 

I wrapped my arms around her back, holding her chest up against mine. God I love having her skin against mine. I ran my hands down to her ass, and grabbed as much as I could, making her wetness rub against my growing erection. Damn, she's driving me crazy.

 

"You're killing me baby girl." I whispered, as I kissed down her neck.

 

"Mmm, I can't wait to feel you deep inside of me." She whispered breathlessly in my ear.

 

"God.... I can't wait to feel you all tight and wet wrapped around me." I groaned, as she reached down and began slowly stroking me.

 

"Let's move this party to the bed." She whispered, leaning down and pressing a teasing kiss to my lips, before standing and grabbing the towels.

 

I quickly followed her, drying off as fast as possible. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss as I led her to the bed. I picked her up and gently laid her on top of the rose petals. I pulled back to look at her. God she's breath taking.

 

"Damn Hallena, you're so fucking gorgeous." I whispered, as I crawled over her body, taking her lips in a deep kiss, as I ran my hand over her body.

 

"You're not so bad Mr. Timberlake." She giggled, as I nipped her neck softly. "Don't tease me please."

 

"I'm not teasing." I said, sucking a nipple into my mouth.

 

"Mmm, yes you are. I want you... now."

 

"I'm not teasing you, I just want to make sure that you're ready for me."

 

"Believe me I am." She whimpered, as I slide my hand over her wet curls.

 

"Damn." I groaned, when I discovered she was telling the truth.

 

Her wetness was dripping down her thighs as she waited for me to make love to her. I reached over and grabbed a condom out of the drawer. I'm honored that she wants me to be her first, but yet I know it's going to hurt her and the last thing I want to do is hurt her. She smiles as me as I lean back over her. I press a soft kiss to her lips.

 

"What's wrong Justin?" She whispered.

 

"I don't want to hurt you, but I know it probably will."

 

"I know J, I trust you."

 

"I know baby, but still..."

 

"Justin I know that you aren't going to hurt me anymore than you have to. I'm okay with the fact that it's going to hurt. I want to be with you baby, I know when it's done that it's going to feel so amazing. Please make love to me."

 

"If you're sure."

 

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life Justin. I want to be with you."

 

"I love you baby, know that I won't hurt you if I don't have to." I whispered, before pressing my lips to hers.

 

"I love you too." She smiled, reaching down and gently stroking my hard dick. "Please..."

 

"Shh.." I whispered, kissing her again as I sheathed myself with the condom.

 

"Mmm." Lena moaned, as I ran my hardness up and down her wet slit.

 

"I love you." I whispered, as I slowly slid inside her. "God you're so tight."

 

"Mmm." She moaned, as I slid farther and farther inside of her.

 

I hit the barrier that declared her innocence. "Are you okay?"

 

"Mmm hmm...." She moaned.

 

"Tell me if you want to stop."

 

"I don't."

 

"This is going to hurt, I'm going to get it over as fast as I can, but then I won't move until you tell me to okay?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Are you ready?"

 

"Yes."

I pulled out before pushing back inside has quick as I could, breaking through and burring myself deep inside her. I looked down to see her biting her lip as tears started down her cheeks. My heart broke and I felt my eyes filling with tears too.

 

"Shh, it's over baby. I'm sorry.... I'm sorry baby." I whispered, as I kissed her cheeks. "I didn't want to hurt you I'm sorry."

 

"I'm okay." She whimpered, wrapping her arms me and holding me tightly.

 

"I love you so much."

 

"I love you too Justin."

 

I laid, holding her, softly kissing her face as she slowly relaxed. I whispered comforting words as her tears stopped and her body totally relaxed.

 

"Justin?"

 

"Yeah baby."

 

"I'm ready." She whispered.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Tell me if you want to stop okay?"

 

"I don't Justin, I want to feel you." She whispered, pressing her lips to mine as she lifted her hips.

 

"Okay baby." I smiled, as I slowly pulled my hips back before sliding back in.

 

It took me a few minutes to find a rhythm. God she feels so amazing wrapped around me. Her walls hugging me tight. I rolled my hips into her as she moaned, and arched her back. I continued the slow pace, dragging almost all the way out before thrusting back in just as slow. I love seeing the pleasure written all over her face as her hips eagerly try to meet mine.

 

"Justin..... More please." She moaned.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes." She groaned.

 

I picked up my pace, making sure not to slam myself back in, but sliding in and out faster. She moaned her approval as she continued to lift her hips to meet mine. I smiled, as I watched her get closer and closer to her release. I know that she probably won't last very long her first time, but that doesn't matter. I continued sliding in and out. Listening to her moan, as her walls began to squeeze me tighter.

 

"God you feel so amazing." I moaned, leaning down and pressing my lips to hers in a deep kiss, her tongue coming out to dance with mine. "Tell me how it feels baby, let me hear you."

 

"So amazing. God you stretch me... it feels.... Mmm." She groaned.

 

"God you're so wet and tight. I love the way your walls hug me."

 

"Mmm." she moaned, as I began thrusting me hips faster.

 

I want to just pound her so hard as I feel my release building, but I know that she isn't ready for that yet. I know that she can't handle the rough, hard thrusts. So I make sure I'm gentle.

 

"Talk to me baby, let me hear you...."

 

"I... I can't."

 

"Yes you can baby, let me hear you moan baby. Let me know that I'm making you feel good."

 

"God Justin!" She screamed, as I hit that spot deep in side her.

 

"You like that huh?" I teased, as I continued thrusting faster and faster, hitting that spot over and over again.

 

"Fuck Justin, don't stop." she squealed.

 

"Don't worry about that baby, nothing could stop me right now." I whispered, as I continued thrusting my hips faster and faster against hers as she met me.

 

"So close."

 

"Me too baby, just hold on." I gasped, as I chased my release.

 

"I ... I'm.... Oh God Justin." She screamed, as her walls crushed around me and her eyes rolled back in her head.

 

"Fuck Lena." I growled, burring my head in her neck as I continued thrusting my hips against hers. "Fuck yessss." I hissed, filling the condom with my release.

 

"God I fucking love you." She gasped, as her body slowly came back to earth.

 

"I love you too baby, thank you." I whispered, resting my body on top of hers.

 

"What are you thanking me for?"

 

"For giving me the honor of being your first."

 

"There is no one else I'd want to share this with than you."

 

"I love hearing you say that."

 

"That was so amazing... I thought what we'd done before was amazing it was nothing compared to this."

 

"You're right it was amazing. God you feel so amazing." I whispered, leaning down and pressing my lips to hers in a loving kiss.

 

"Mmm, I can't wait to do this again." She whispered, giving me a teasing smile.

 

"Oh I can't wait either, but it's probably not going to be tonight."

 

"Why?"

 

"Trust me, you're going back in the tub in a few minutes."

 

"Why? Do you not want to do this again?"

 

"Oh believe me I do, but you just used muscles that you've never used before."

 

"Oh, so the pain isn't over?"

 

"No baby, this isn't going to be pain, it's going just be sore. You how you feel when you run after a long time of not running and you're muscles in your leg ache?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"It's going to feel like that, but I promise we'll get back in the tub and it will feel better."

Chapter End Notes:
Please comment if you read!!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story