Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all for your comments. I'm sorry that it took so long for me to update, it's been a busy and stressful time for my family. I hope you like this.

Hallena's POV:

Justin was right, I am sore but I don't regret it for a second. Justin laughed as I eased my way down on the couch.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked.

 

"You look like you just gave birth to a bowling ball."

 

"I feel like I just gave birth to a bowling ball, so I guess it's accurate." I laughed.

 

"I love you baby."

 

"I love you too Justin."

 

"How are you guys?" JC asked, sitting down next to us.

 

"We're great." Justin laughed.

 

"That's good. So have you had issues with Britney lately?"

 

"Not really. We've been just keeping our distance from her." I laughed.

 

"That's probably a good idea."

 

"She's just jealous."

 

"Well that's her problem." I smiled. "She needs to get over it, she can't have my man."

 

"Well just know that she hasn't given up yet."

 

"I know, but I also know that I'm not going to give up either."

 

"Good. So what are you going to do on your day off?"

 

"I don't know, we haven't really talked about it yet. We were just kind of relaxing and enjoying the day. What are you doing?" Justin asked.

 

"I'm going to head to a local studio and play around for awhile."

 

"Well you have fun with that, I'm going to spend the day doing nothing dealing with music or the business. I'm thinking about going shopping." Justin smiled.

 

"Imagine that, Justin wants to go shopping." I laughed, rolling my eyes.

 

"Hey, I love shopping, deal with it."

 

"What if I don't want to deal with it?"

 

"Well that's to bad, I'm not changing and I'm not giving up shopping." Justin said, sticking his tongue out.

 

"Fine, we can go shopping."

 

"We don't have to baby. We can do whatever you want to do." Justin smiled, kissing my cheek.

 

"We can go shopping if you want to."

 

"Are you sure? I mean you're having a hard time walking as it is."

 

"Why are you having problems walking? Did you hurt yourself?" Jc asked.

 

"I just um.. pulled a muscle or something." I lied, trying not to blush.

 

"Oh, well I hope you feel better." JC said, as he stood and said good bye before heading out for the day.

 

"Pulled a muscle huh?" Justin smirked.

 

"Shut up." I said, pushing him away as I blushed.

 

"I'm sorry baby, I won't tease you." He cooed, pulling me back into his arms. "So what do you want to do today?"

 

"I meant it when I said we could go shopping, or you could go shopping and I can take a nap. You don't have to go everywhere I do."

 

"I know I don't, but I like spending time with you."

 

"I know, I like spending time with you too, but you don't have to spend every minute with me."

 

"I don't. I spend 4 or more hours a day without you."

 

"I know, but you can go enjoy your day off and do what you want to do."

 

"Okay baby. If you want some time alone that's all you have to say."

 

"Justin, I didn't mean it like that. I just... I don't want you to think you have to be with me every second your not working. You can do things without me. I didn't mean to make you think that I don't want to be with you or spend time with you because that's not true. I love being with you and spending time with you." I said, taking his hand in mine.

 

"I know that Hallena. I'm just saying that we all need some time to ourselves and its okay for you to want that."

 

"To be honest Justin, I just want to go upstairs, get in my PJ's, and be lazy and sleep."

 

"That's okay baby. I think I'm going to go get Mike and head to the Mall for awhile."

 

"Okay, have fun and feel free to join me in bed when you get back." I smiled.

 

"I will baby, and don't worry. I'll definitely be joining you when I get back. I love you."

 

"I love you too Justin." I smiled, leaning in to kiss him softly, before he helped me up and we headed our separate ways.

 

Justin's POV:

It's kind of weird being away from Lena, but at the same time its good too. I mean I love the girl more than anything, but sometimes it's nice just to be by myself. I was kind of hopping that she wouldn't want to come with me. Plus I want to pick up a few gifts for her. I know I know I kind of spoil her, but she deserves it after all the shit she's put up with in her life. She's never had someone to spoil her and give her everything and I love that I get to be that for her.

 

"So where are we going first J?" Mike asked, as we walked into the mall.

 

"I want to get a few things for LeLe." I smiled.

 

"Would condoms be on that list?" He teased.

 

"No, why would you ask that?"

 

"Because I know you, I know that you want to have sex with her."

 

"I don't want to have sex with her, I want to make love with her, but what I'm getting has nothing to do with that. I just want to spoil her."

 

"Okay, just be smart about it okay?"

 

"I am Mike, we're in no way ready to bring a baby into the world, beleive me I'm careful."

 

"Good, keep it that way." Mike said, as he followed me into a jewlrey store.

 

"Can I help you sir?" a man asked, looking at Mike.

 

"No, the kid is the customer not me." Mike said, as I looked in some of the cases.

 

"Oh well perhaps Clair’s a few stores down would be a better fit for him."

 

"What? My money isn't good enough here?"

 

"We don't except Monopoly money and we don't do layaway."

 

"That's good, will cash work for you?" I asked, dumping a hand full of hundreds on the counter. "Or should I wait for your boss?"

 

"Is there a problem here?" a woman asked, coming to stand beside the man.

 

"Yeah this guy here is trying to tell me that my money isn't good enough for here."

 

"I'm so sorry Mr. Timberlake, he's new around here. My name is Erica, is there something I can help you with?" she asked.

 

"I'm looking for a gift for my girlfriend."

 

"Oh, what is the occasion?"

 

"There isn't one. I just want to spoil her a little." I smiled.

 

"Did you have something in mind?"

 

"You're really going to let the kid buy something?"

 

"Yes, I'll let him buy whatever he wants here. You need to go in the back room and think of reasons why I shouldn't fire you."

 

"I don't really have anything in mind. I gave her a promise ring not that long ago, but I don't want to get her a necklace, she already has one that she never takes off, so I guess either ear rings or a bracelet."

 

"Okay, so which would you rather give her?"

 

"Well I've never seen her wear a bracelet so lets start there." I smiled, following her over to a case.

 

"Can I see that one please?" I asked, pointing to a 14 carat white gold 2 1/2 carat diamond oval shaped bracelet.

 

"This one?" Erica asked, handing it to me.

 

"Yeah. It's prefect I love it."

 

"Would you like me to gift wrap it for you?" She smiled.

 

"Yes please."

 

"Okay give me a minute and I'll meet you over at the register to get you checked out."

 

"Thanks." I grinned, looking at Mike who was just shaking his head.

 

"Where are we going next?"

 

"Bath and body works."

 

"Oh man." He complained. "Then where?"

 

"Then we're going to game stop and anywhere you want to go."

 

"I don't need to go anywhere."

 

"Okay. Then we can head back." I grinned, as I took the bracelet and paid before going to get the next part of Lena's surprise.

 

"You do know you're making the rest of us men look like crap spoiling her like this right?" Mike asked, as we walked to the car.

 

"Yeah, but most girls have parents that have spoiled them now and then, she didn't get to have that. So I'm doing it now." I grinned.

 

"I see your point. If there's any girl that deserves to be spoil it's Lena. She's great. You better keep her. I don't know if you'll find another one that's a sweet and beautiful as her, she's perfect for you."

"I know that. I have no intentions of letting her go... ever." I smiled, thinking about going back and crawling in bed with her.

 

 

"So you got that huge basket and the bracelet so are you planning something special or what?"

 

"Nope. I'm just going to walk in and give them to her."

 

"Really, that simple huh?"

 

"Yup."

 

"Okay, we're going in the back and up the back elevator. Are you doing to need help carrying stuff?"

 

"No, I think I can get it." I said, as we got out and grabbed the stuff before heading inside.

 

Hallena's POV:

I snuggled into Justin's pillow, wishing that he was in bed with me. I know that he needs time away just to be himself without having to worry about me. I really need time to just lay in bed. We're always on the go and after awhile you just need to be lazy sometimes. Even though Justin will never agree with that, I swear he has to be moving constantly. I let out a yawn before snuggling back in and drifting off to sleep.

 

I heard the door open but didn't fully wake up. It wasn't until someone crawled into bed with me that I woke up.

 

"I didn't mean to wake you." Justin whispered, as he kissed my cheek.

 

"It's okay. How was shopping?" I asked, as he pulled me against him, snuggling in.

 

"It was cool. I had a problem with a guy in one of the stores."

 

"What kind of problem?"

 

"The kind where he told me I didn't have the money to shop in his store. That they didn't do credit for kids or take Monopoly money."

 

"Oh really? How did that work to you?"

 

"He looked like he saw a ghost when a pulled a bunch of hundreds out of my pocket before his boss came out and took over."

 

"He get fired?"

 

"I don't know but it wasn't looking good for him."

 

"How was it besides that?"

 

"Fun, I missed you but I had fun. Mike gave me shit."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I got you some things."

 

"You didn't have to do that."

 

"I know, but that's why I did it."

 

"You don't have to buy me stuff Justin."

 

"I know baby. I know I don't have to buy you things, but that's why I do. I like buying you stuff and spoiling you because you don't expect it or ask for it. I love surprising you with things because you cherish everything I give you like it's the greatest thing on earth."

 

"It is the greatest thing every because it came from you." I whispered, leaning over and pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

 

"I love you Hallena."

 

"I love you too Justin."

 

"So do you want your presents?" Justin grinned like a kid on Christmas morning.

 

"Presents?"

 

"Yeah there's two of them."

 

"Justin, you...."

 

"Oh hush, do you want them or not?"

 

"I guess since you got them for me and all...."

 

"I knew you'd want them. I want you to open this one first." He said, setting a big bag on the bed beside me.

 

I sat up and pulled the tissue paper out, before pulling out the biggest gift basket full of bath salts, body wash, lotion, bubble bath, body wash, and candles I'd ever seen. I sat in awe at all that was packed in this basket.

 

"I... I don't know what to say. I.. I've never seen anything like this before." I stuttered.

 

"Do you like it?"

 

"I love it." I smiled. "Thank you." I said, leaning over and giving him a soft kiss.

 

"Your welcome. Here's the other one." He smiled, handing me a small box wrapped in gold paper.

 

I carefully unwrapped the box, seeing the burgundy box. I looked up to see Justin smiling at me. I opened the box to see the most beautiful bracelet I'd ever seen laying there.

"Oh Justin it's beautiful." I cooed, as tears filled my eyes.

 

"Do you like it?"

 

"I love it. Can you help me put it on?" I asked, taking it out of the box and handing it to him.

 

"Sure." I smiled, helping me put it on.

 

"Thank you. I love you." I smiled, giving him a deep kiss.

 

"Your welcome baby, I love you too. What do you say we take a nap and then order some room service?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me.

 

"Sounds like a plan to me. Should I expect the guys to be showing up sometime?"

 

"Eventually they're bound to show up, but I don't have any plans with them and JC will be gone all day so we just have to worry about Chris."

 

"Okay. Let's get some sleep."

 

"Good night Princess."

 

"Good night J." I smiled, settling in for some sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

 

PLease comment if you read!!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story