Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you for all the comments. I hope you like!!

Justin's POV:

I can't help but laugh as Lena and I played video games in the back of the bus. As usual I came off stage ready for anything. I always have tons of energy when a show is over. I kinda wish we did appearances and stuff at night after shows. That would make my life so much easier. I could sleep all day and be happy.

 

"No cheating!" Lena screamed, as she rammed her shoulder into mine.

 

"I'm not cheating." I grinned.

 

"Yes you are. You just hit me!"

 

"That's not cheating."

 

"Yes it is."

 

"No it's not. I win!" I laughed.

 

"You Cheat!" she grumbled.

 

"Aww baby, you're just a sore looser."

 

"You cheat! That's why you won."

 

"Aww don't get mad."

 

"I'm not mad."

 

"Yes you are."

 

"No I'm not. You're the sore loser. You have to cheat to make sure you win."

 

"You're right baby, I'm sorry." I pouted.

 

"You should be. Cheater!"

 

"Yeah I'm a cheater. How about we go find something to do where we both win?" I smiled, leaning over and pressing a deep kiss to her lips.

 

"Mmm, I like that idea." She smiled, getting up and walking down to her bunk and crawling in.

 

God she is sexy. It should be against the law to be that sex. I think part of what makes her so sexy is that she doesn't have a clue. She doesn't know how gorgeous she really is. I put the game away before slowly making my way down the hall and crawling in her bunk. I rolled over to see her laying there naked, looking up at me with a small smile on her face.

 

"Fuck." I groaned, leaning over and pressing a kiss to her lips.

 

"Something wrong?"

 

"No, not at all. You are so beautiful." I whispered, kissing down her neck and across her chest.

 

"Mmm, you have to many clothes on if you ask me." She whispered.

 

"You're right I do."

 

She watched on as I slowly pulled my clothes off. I watched as her eyes trailed over my body. I watched her eyes go darker as she looked over every inch of my body. I can see the love and passion in her eyes as she looks up to meet mine.

 

"I love you Justin." She whispered, before leaning up and pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

 

"I love you too my angel." I whispered, before leaning down and covering her body with him, pressing my lips to hers in a deep kiss.

 

I want her to know how much I really do love her. I want her to know with out a doubt that I love her, that I need her. How much she really means to me.

 

"I know Justin." She whispered, "Make love to me."

 

"You don't have to ask twice." I smiled, leaning down to take her nipple into my mouth.

 

"No Justin. Make love to me. I don't want to play, I just want to feel you inside me, I want be one with you. I want..."

 

"I know baby, I know what you want." I whispered, leaning over and grabbing a condom from the corner of the bunk where we hid them.

 

"Then do it please."

 

"Okay baby." I smiled, as I opened the condom and put it on as quickly as I could.

 

Hallena's POV:

I watched as Justin rolled the condom down him hard cock. I can't wait until he's inside me. I don't think I'll ever get enough of that feeling. I don't think I'll ever stop loving him. He settled himself over top of me, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to my lips before he slowly began to push himself inside me.

 

I closed my eyes as the pleasure became to much for me.

 

"Open your eyes baby." Justin whispered.

 

"I... I can't." I moaned.

 

"Shh. Yes you can baby, I love you, but I want to see your eyes."

 

"It feels to good."

 

"I'll stop if you don't open your eyes."

 

"Okay okay." I gasped, opening my eyes to look into his filled with so much love and passion.

 

"You feel so amazing baby girl. I swear God made you just for me." Justin whispered, as he kissed down my neck.

 

"You... Oh God Justin." I whimpered, as he slowly thrust his hips against mine.

 

"What baby?"

 

"Faster, please." I begged.

 

I can feel the pleasure rising fast and faster as he pumps in and out, in and out of me. He stretches me just a little. It feels so good. I raise my hips to meet his, trying to make him go faster, to make him to something to push me closer and closer to what I know is coming.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Please."

 

"Okay, but you have to be quiet baby." He said, pressing his lips to mine in a deep kiss as his hips began to thrust faster and faster.

 

"Mmm." I moaned, against his mouth.

 

"God baby." He whimpered, as his hips slammed against mine. "Am I hurting you?"

 

"No God feels good." I said, throwing my head back as he slammed into me.

 

"Mmm." He moaned, pressing his lips back to mine, as my walls began to contract around him.

 

"God Justin." I cried, into his mouth as my walls crashed around him.

 

"God Lena." Justin whispered, into my ear as her filled the condom with his release.

 

Justin laid down on top of me, wrapping his arms around me as we gasped for our breath. I wrapped my arms around him, gently running my fingers up and down his back.

 

"I love you and no one I've ever been with comes anywhere close to you." He whispered, lifting his head to kiss me softly.

 

"I love you and I don't know if that was a compliment or not." I smiled.

 

"Baby, no one from my past compares to you and no one in the future will compare to you. None of the fans, celebrities, no one."

 

"Do you really mean that?"

 

"Yeah I do baby. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

 

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life too." I smiled.

 

"Hey you two, we're about to the hotel." Chris snickered. "You should probably get dressed."

 

"Fuck you." Justin yelled. "How long have you been standing there."

 

"I came in at the God Lena." Chris laughed.

 

"Shut up, not everyone needs to know what we did."

 

"Yeah it wouldn't be good for Mommy to find out would you?"

 

"Mommy already knows Christopher, leave them alone." Lynn laughed. "We'll be there in 10 minutes."

 

"Okay Mom, we'll be ready." I said, burring my head in his shoulder. "I don't want to move."

 

"I know, but we can go back upstairs and go right back to laying like this."

 

"What? How, it won't be the same."

 

"I'll put a new condom and make it just like this."

 

"You promise?"

 

"I promise promise promise, then in the morning I won't have to look for a condom to give you a good morning orgasm." He smirked.

 

"What if I don't want a good morning orgasm?"

 

"I think you just might." He smiled, kissing me softly and pulling out to get dressed.

 

We jumped out of the bunk just as the bus came to a stop.

 

 

Justin's POV:

 

I smiled, as I taunted all the girls. They screamed so loud, I had to pull my monitor out of my ear. I looked to the side of the stage to see Lena sitting there the biggest smile on her face. I pointed to her and my heart.... my way of telling her that I love her. I saw a little girl in the front row being held up by another girl. I pointed to her and watched her blush as I sang the last few notes to her.

 

"Thank you!" I said, before I waved and ran off the stage.

 

"What was the crap?" Britney asked.

 

"What crap?"

 

"The pointing to your heart and then to Hallena?" Johnny asked.

 

"I was telling her I love her without actually saying it, got a problem with it?" I asked, getting defensive.

 

"Justin when you're on that stage those fans want to think that you want them." Johnny said.

 

"Well that's just to bad. You asked me not to say anything to her and I'm not. But I won't pretend to love them or Britney so you can just forget it. If I want to signal to Lena that I love her I will and there is nothing you can say or do about it." I said, before walking away. "By the way Johnny you better keep an eye the slut and not worry about me and my girlfriend."

 

"Justin!" Johnny said, walking after me.

 

"Save it!" I yelled, running towards the bus.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Lena asked, as I ran onto the bus.

 

"Justin Wait!" Johnny said.

 

"NO! I told you the way it was going to be and that's that. If you don't like it get over it."

 

"J what's going on?" Lena whispered.

 

"Johnny didn't like that I told you I loved you on stage. I'm supposed to act like a male whore and love all my fans and Britney, but not you." I screamed.

 

"What?"

 

"Johnny is the reason I was dating Britney in the first place."

 

"It's not that big of a deal J. I know you love me, you don't have to tell me on stage."

 

"It doesn't matter LeLe. I'm not going to go up there and pretend to love someone other than you."

 

"Justin do you want to loose your dream?" Johnny asked. "All it will take is a couple phone calls and..."

 

"Johnny Wright I know you are not threatening my son." Mom said, stepping up behind him.

 

"Lynn.... It's not...."

 

"I heard what you said. I don't know who you think you are, but you will not talk to my son like that. You won't make him date anyone either. If I had known that you were behind the whole Britney thing you would not have gotten the new contract that we just signed, so if you want another contract you better think really hard about the way you talk to Justin and what you want him to do, do you understand me?" Mom yelled.

 

"Lynn.... Did you not see what he did on stage?"

 

"Yes I did and it brought tears to my eyes at how sweet he is. No one else knew what that was and I'm sure that no one cares. So I suggest that you learn to not care and if you throw Britney in Justin's face against you will regret it, now get the hell of this bus!"

 

"J?" Lena whispered, as we watched Mom tear Johnny apart.

"Yeah?"

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"Do I look...." I started to yell before I realized what I was doing. "I'm upset baby. I'm not mad at you."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Okay." She whispered.

 

"Let's go in the back baby." I said, wrapping my arm around her and leading her to the back.

 

I watched as Lena sat down and just stared at the floor. I know that she doesn't like yelling, it doesn't matter if it's directed at her or not. She just hates it. I walked over and sat down beside her, wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her up into my lap.

 

"It's okay angel. Everything is okay." I whispered, holding her close to my body.

 

"I'm ok."

 

"I know you better than that. I'm sorry that they're yelling. You know they aren't yelling at you baby."

 

"I'm okay really."

 

"Lena, I know that you don't like when people yell. I can feel it in your body language."

 

"I'm trying."

 

"I know you are, but it's okay to be scared Lena."

 

"Do you get scared?"

 

"All the time."

 

"About what?"

 

"All the people around me, not being good enough, letting people down, failing. That something will happen to you, that I'll loose you."

 

"You won't loose me Justin, and you won't fail baby, look at all the people that adore you, that pay money to come see you."

 

"I know, but that doesn't mean anything."

 

"I love you."

 

"I love you too baby." I said, nuzzling my nose in her neck.

 

"Are you two okay?"

 

"Yes. We're fine Momma."

 

"Okay. I'm going to bed tonight, I love you both."

 

"We love you too Mom." Lena said softly.

Chapter End Notes:
Please Comment if you read!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story