Justin’s POV:

I grabbed Hallena’s hand and walked her up the stairs. I can’t believe the electricity running through her hand into mine. Is she feeling it too? What does she think about me? Does she like me? Would she date me? Can she date me? What does she think of me?

"What’s up mom?" I asked, as we walked into the kitchen.

"Lunch is ready." She said, as she sat the last dish on the table.

I smiled as Hallena as she sat down beside.

 

"Did you find something you liked to play?" Mom asked, as we ate.

"Yeah, Justin taught me how to play one." She smiled.

"Is there any game you would like to have ?"

"Mom she doesn’t even know what games are out. She doesn’t even know who I am."

"Oh well, I’m sure we can figure something out."

"Yeah, we can hook her up." I laughed.

"So I know that I told you I would take you to the mall today, but a meeting popped up, so I’ll have to take you tomorrow is that okay Hallena?" Mom asked.

"Yes, that’s fine. I don’t need to go to the mall." She smiled softly.

"I’ll teach you how to play moer games." I replied, as I cleared the lunch dishes and mom rushed out the door for her meeting.

"Why don’t you go relax, I’ll do the dishes."Hallena said, as I began filling the dishwasher.

"Naw, I got it, why don’t you go relax or pick another video game, I’ll be down in a minute."

"Are…Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I got this. Go have some fun."

"But …but you just got home."

"I can handle doing the dishes, it’s not a big deal."

"okay." She whispered, walking out of the kitchen.

 

Hallena’s POV:

I don’t know what to do, I’ve never been told to go have fun, while someone else does the chores. I went downstairs like he told me to and looked at the games, there really wasn’t anything that interested me, so I sat down and waited for him. I still don’t know what to think about Lynn and Paul, they are so nice. I don’t know what to think about Justin either. I mean he’s funny, nice, and incredibly hot. He keeps touching me, like in little ways, holding my hand, brushing his hand against mine, brushing against me when he walks by; I don’t know what to do about that.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked, making me jump.

"What?"

"I asked if you wanted to watch a movie?"

"Oh, sure if that’s what you want to do."

"I didn’t ask you if I wanted to watch a movie, I asked if you wanted to watch a movie."

"Yes, thank you for asking."

"No problem, what movie?"

"Whatever, you can pick."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." He smiled, getting up to put the movie in.

I sighed, as I watched him bend over to look at the movies. I couldn’t help but look at his butt. I don’t know why, but I couldn’t stop myself. I knew that I shouldn’t be looking, but I just couldn’t pull my eyes away.

"Do you like what you see?" Justin teased.

"Oh….I’m so sorry. I….I…"

"It’s okay, don’t worry, I just wondered if you like what you saw?"

"Yes." I mumbled, looking at the floor as color flooded my cheeks.

"Are you blushing? Why are you embarrassed?"

"Because of what I did, I’m so sorry. I won’t do it again. Please don’t tell Mrs. Lynn."

"I’m not gonna to tell mom, and feel free to look all you want." He smiled.

"Okay." I yawned.

"Are you sleepy?"

"No." I said quickly.

"Are you sure? It’s okay if you are."

"I’m fine."

"Come here and lay down."

"I’m fine really."

"Just come here please." He said laying down on his side.

"Where?"

"Right here." He said, patting the spot in front of him.

"Are … Are you sure?" I asked laying down In front of him.

"Yeah."

I didn’t know what to do when he wrapped his arms around me. I settled in to watch the movie. I have no idea what movie he picked. I was just enjoying the feel of being in his arms. I felt warm and safe for the first time in a long long time.

 

Justin’s POV:

She has quit wiggling against me thank God. That sexy ass of hers was grinding against my dick every time she moved. I looked down to see her asleep. I knew she was tired, I could tell, even though she wouldn’t admit it. Today had to have been a tiring day. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be ripped from a place you’re used to and dropped into a new house, with new people, new rules, new everything. I mean I’m used to moving around, but I don’t’ get used to a place then move.

She looks so beautiful laying there asleep. She looks peaceful and sweet. I smiled, realizing I was watching her more than I was watching the movie. I heard someone coming down the stairs. I looked up to see my step dad coming down.

"Shh." I whispered.

"Welcome home." Dad smiled.

"Thanks."

"Is this her?"

"Yes."

"What’s she like?"

"She’s really shy and unsure. She’s not used to being a teen. Her last foster parents have been bad." I said.

"Well, she’ll get used to being here. I’m sure you mom is just thrilled."

"Oh I think so."

"Oh no….. Justin I know that look."

"What look?" I asked.

"You like her… really like her."

"How do you know?"

"Because you have that look in your eye, and most people don’t lay like that with a foster sibling."

"Is it wrong for me to like her? I mean she’s not really my sister."

"I don’t know, I don’t know what your mom will think about this."

"Are…are you gonna tell her?"

"Justin you know I can’t keep something like this from her." Dad said.

"But she doesn’t like me like that."

"How do you know, did you ask her?"

"NO. I can’t do that."

"Why not."

"She doesn’t know who I am."

"So that would be a better reason to ask her if she likes you."

"What if she doesn’t, then I have to live with her knowing that she rejected me."

"Justin if she didn’t like you I don’t think she would be laying like that with you. But I have to talk to you mom about this. I can’t keep this from her."

"I know, but what if Mom doesn’t like that I like her, what if she sends her away again. That’s not right and it’s not fair to her."

"Your Mom is not going to send her away, no matter what."

"Are you sure? I don’t want her to get sent away because of me."

"I promise you Justin, you need to give your Mom some credit, you know that she wouldn’t just send her away because you have a crush on her."

"Okay." I sighed.

"I’m sorry Justin, but I can’t keep this from her."

"I know Dad, I know."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story