Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING: This chapter contains racial content. This is does not portray my feelings, thoughts, or words. This is FAKE!

 

 

Thank you all for your comments. 


Lena's POV:

    Johnny hasn't said another word to Justin about me or Britney since Momma Lynn tore him up. I'm kind of glad about that. I don't know how I feel about Johnny being the reason Britney and Justin were together, but I try not to think about that. If I did it would drive me crazy. I sat in the toy room and worked on my school work. I really do love school. It was always a place where I could hide. I can feel someone watching me. I looked up to see Justin standing in the door way, just watching me.


"Hey you." I smiled.


"Hey gorgeous." he laughed.


"How long have you been watching me?"


"I'm not sure. God you're beautiful." He said, slowly walking towards me.


"Thank you." I blushed, as he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to my lips.


"You're welcome. So we have to go to this appearance at a club tonight after the show, do you want to come with me?"


"Can we dance?"


"Yeah." He laughed.


"Then I'm in."


"You know for the girl who couldn't dance you sure love doing it now." He laughed, sitting down beside me.


"What can I say I had a good teacher."


"No you had natural rhythm that you just didn't know about yet."


"If you say so."


"I do. So what are you doing?"


"School work."


"Man if I loved home work half as much as you do I'd be doing great." Justin laughed.


"Yeah I know, you hate doing it, you'd rather be doing anything than your school work."


"You got that right. I'm supposed to be at sound check so I'll see you later." He said, leaning over and kissing my cheek before getting up and running out.


    I don't know how he can go go go like he does. I would die if I tried to keep up with him.  He has this passion for life and for performing that makes me smile. I quickly packed up my books and rushed towards the arena so I could watch them do sound check. I love how they play around while they work. They really have a great time doing this.


"I'm sorry this is a closed practice. You'll need to go back to where you came from. How did you get back here?" some guy said.


"Excuse me?"


"I know you're kind has a problem listening so I'll say this really slowly. You. Can't. Be. Here. Go. Back. Where. You. Came. From."


"Who the hell are you to be talking to me that way?" I asked.


"I work here. Go take your black ass and go back to the parking lot where you belong." He yelled, getting in my face.


"Do you see this right here?" I asked, holding up my pass. "This says that my BLACK ass can go anywhere. So get the your racist white ass out of my way!" I yelled, pushing my body against him.


"I don't care what pass you counterfeited. You don't belong here." He yelled, pushing back.


"JUSTIN!" I screamed, pushing back against him.


"He doesn't care about you. He ain't no ni......" He started before I slapped him.


"Don't you even think about finishing that sentence. Guess what he is what you were going to say. And for your information, you are no better than me! My mother was white! Get your ass out of my face you racist bastard." I screamed, as the door flew open.


    "What's wrong baby?" Justin asked, as he and JC rushed out the door.


"This racist bastard won't let me in and and......" I started as my anger gave way to the hurt as his words washed over me.


"Lena?" Justin asked, stepping closer to me, as Lynn walked out.


"I.... I gotta go." I said, turning and running back down the hall.


"LENA! Wait baby." Justin called.


"I'll go. You guys go finish you're sound check." Mom said, as she started after me.


    I ran back into the toy room and collapsed on the couch, burring my head in Justin's sweatshirt.


"Lena what happened?" Momma Lynn asked, as she sat down beside me.


"He.... He..."


"Shh, just tell me what happened."


"He wouldn't let me in. He said that I counterfeited my pass.... He called Justin a......"


"What did he call Justin?"


"I.... I can't even say it."


"I need you to tell me what he said so I can deal with it."


"He called Justin a ... Nigger lover." I whispered.


"Oh Lena. That's not true. He had no right to use that word. That is the most disgusting word. I don't know who he is or why he's here but you can believe that I'm going to deal with this. You have just as much right to be here as anyone else. I'm sorry that he said that. There is nothing wrong with you or your race and they guys and I have no problem with you just the way you are. We love you for you." Mom said, wrapping her arms around me. "I will never understand how people can be so cruel and think they are better than someone because of the color of their skin. It doesn't matter if your black, white, purple, orange, or brown you are a beautiful person both on the inside and the outside."


"Thank you Momma." I said, sitting up and wiping my face.


"Now, lets go watch the rest of sound check and then we'll deal with that guy, okay?"


"Yeah." I said, getting up and following her back into the arena.


Justin's POV:

    I can't believe that guy talked to her like that. I looked over to see Lena sitting quietly beside me. She hasn't said much since then, but she's trying to act normal.


"Come on baby, let's go for a walk." I said, standing up and pulling her up.


"Where are we going?"


"Just for a walk." I said, leading her down the hall.


"What if we run into that guy?"


"That's kinda what I'm hoping for baby." I smiled, leaning over and pressing a soft kiss to her lips.


"Why would you want that?"


"Because I have something to say to him."


"Okay."


    We walked down the hall and around the corner to see the guy standing there with a couple of other guys. I lead Lena right to them.


"Just the person I wanted to see." I smiled.


"What can I do for you Mr. Timberlake?" He asked, before glaring at Lena.


"I just wanted to say that what you said about me was right. I love this woman and I have no problem with her race or anything else about her. While you were right about what you said, if you ever talk to my girlfriend like that again I will rip your throat out."


"Justin!" Lena hissed.


"No it's okay baby. I just want him to understand a few things. Number one, you will never talk to her that way again. Number two, if I ever hear you say that word again, I will rip your throat out. If I hear that you've said that vile, horrible, racist word, hell utter it or even think it and I will rip your fucking throat out. Do you understand?"


"Yes sir."


"Good, now we're going to leave you alone. Just remember what I said."


"I will sir."


"Good." I replied, walking away, with Lena by my side.


"Do you really think that was a good idea?"


"What?"


"Telling him that you'd rip his throat out."


"Yeah I do. I wanted him to know what he did was wrong and that it wouldn't be tolerated around here. If he wants to be a racist bastard somewhere else that's his deal, but I will not put up with it around us. None of us guys wants to hear someone talk like that."


"Okay."


"Baby, I was defending your honor. Can't you I don't know fawn over me or something?" I grinned.


"Sure thing." She laughed.


"There's that laugh that I've been craving."


"I'm sorry, but that bothered me."


"I bet it did. It would bother me too if someone said that about me."


"What he said about me didn't bother me, I'm used to it. What bothered me was what he said about you."


"Like I said, it's true. Not the N word. But I do love you and I am you're lover." I whispered, leaning in and pressing my lips to hers.


    I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her body against mine. As I slid my tongue across her bottom lip before sucking it gently into my mouth and nibbling softly. She moaned into my mouth, allowing me to slip inside and taste her mouth deeply. I moaned, when she sucked gently on my tongue, before massaging it with her own. She wrapping her arms around my neck, tilting her head to allow me to taste even deeper. I slid my hands down to rest on her ass as I pulled her closer to me, allowing her to take control of the kiss. She pulled back slightly, sucking my bottom lip into her mouth and sucking it gently before nibbling and thrusting her tongue inside my mouth tasting every inch of it. I groaned deep in my throat as she teased me. Someone coughing behind me pulled us back to reality.


"Umm hi." I chuckled, seeing Johnny, Mom, and the guys standing there.


"Sorry to interrupt." Mom laughed.


"It's.... how long have you been standing there?" I coughed nervously.


"Long enough to see you cop the biggest feel of your life." JC laughed. "We all knew she had some junk in the trunk, we just didn't realize you had that big of hands."


"HaHaHa." Lena said, as the guys all laughed.


"We would like to talk to you two about what happened earlier."


"I took care of it." I said.


"What do you mean you took care of it?" Mom asked.


"He told him that if he ever talked like that to or about me that he would rip his throat out." Lena said.


"What?!" Johnny said.


"Justin Randall!" Mom yelled.


"What?" I asked innocently.


"You didn't really say that did you?" Jace asked.


"Yeah I did. I wanted him to know that I wouldn't tolerate that crap."


"Justin you should let us handle it." Johnny said.


"Yeah like you're really going to do anything about it."


"In case you've forgotten Justin, I'm black too and I don't take kindly to that kind of stuff being said either." Johnny said.


"I'm sorry, but I saw how upset Lena was and when we ran into him I let him know it."


"Okay, well now we're going to go collect Andy and we're going to talk calmly and not threaten to rip anyone throat out." Johnny said, before leading us into his office.


Lena's POV:

    The talk with Johnny was a joke. He just all but kissed Andy's ass. It seemed like as long as Andy was talking about me that it was okay. But Justin handled it and stood up for me and while I didn't care for how he did it, I guess it's the thought that counts right? I'm waiting for Justin to finish getting ready so we can go out and have a good time.


"Are you ready to go dance babe?" Justin asked, as we walked into the club.


"Whenever you are." I smiled.


"Let's go then." He said, leading me to the dance floor.


    We began dancing when a blond came up and tapped me on the shoulder.


"Yes?"


"May I cut in?" She smiled.


"Sure." I smiled, stepping back and letting her take my place.


    I just kind of stood there and watched as Justin began dancing with her just like he'd been dancing with me. I suddenly felt out of place like I didn't belong. I turned and walked off, heading to the VIP section where the rest of the guys were. As I started up the stairs I turned and saw Justin's hands all over the girl and hers all over him. I shook my head and started running up the stairs.


"There are you, I've been looking for you." JC said, as I started through the curtain, trying to keep the tears from my eyes. "I want to dance with you." He said, pulling my back down the stairs.


"No, it's okay. I'm not in the mood anymore."


"Come on, lets have some fun." He said, pulling me into the middle of the dance floor to where Justin and the blond were.


"No really." I said, my voice cracking as I saw the man I love grinding on another woman.


"Don't worry about that. They're just dancing." JC said, before turning me around and starting to dance.


"More like mating if you ask me."


"He loves you not her."


"You sure can't tell it."


"He just dancing Lena. Just like we're just dancing."


"Okay, two can play this game." I said, running my hands down Jc's back to rest in his back pockets.


"What are you doing?" JC asked, pulling away, and grabbing my arms.


"Dancing."


"No we're not dancing like that."


"Well that's the only way I know how to dance."


"No it's not."


"Yes it is. That's how I dance with Justin. That's apparently how he dances with everyone." I said, as the music changed to a slow song.


"Okay, this is a safe song to dance to." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer as I wrapped mine around his neck.


    As we danced in a circle I saw Justin still dancing with the blond. Her face cradled in his neck, his hands on her lower back.


"I know that bothers you." JC whispered.


"No it's cool." I lied.


"You can't lie to me Lena."


"I'm not."


"Yes you are. You want to get his attention?"


"Yes."


"Okay follow my lead." He said, spinning me out before pulling me back up tight against his body.


I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder as he put a little more hip into the rhythm of our dance.


"May I cut in?" Justin growled.


"Sure man, she's all yours." JC smiled, stepping back and allowing Justin to take his place.


    "What the hell was that?" He asked, as I pulled back from him a little.


"What was what?"


"That shit with you and JC."


"It's dancing."


"That's not dancing."


"So what was that shit with you and Blondie?"


"That' was just dancing, you and JC might as well been screwing here in front of everyone."


"We were just imitating you and Blondie, now you see how I felt." I said, before walking away.


"Can we finish our dance?" Blondie asked.


"Ha, ask him." I said, walking away.


"What the hell is your problem bitch? You have the hottest guy in the world all over you and you're going to act like that."


"No bitch, he's all over you." I yelled, as tears once again came to my eyes.


"His hands maybe, but his eyes are all over you." She growled.


"Right. Go fucking dance and get out of my face." I said, pushing her away from me.


"Bitch don't put your hands on me."


"Then get your ass out of my face."


"I'm going to go steal that man from me."


"It's not like he'll care." I said, turning away again, as someone grabbed my arm.


"We're not done talking Hallena."


"Yes we are. You're girl is waiting to finish your dance." I said, pulling my arm from his hold and walking away.


"Lena I don't care about some stupid blond who's trying to get me to sleep with her."


"Well your actions speak louder."


"What about your actions?"


"I was just acting the same way as you were. I did nothing with JC that you weren't doing with her. So if you want to be pissed at someone be pissed at yourself. You are not going to act like I did something wrong when I was just dancing with him."


"Well excuse me for not enjoying watching my best friend put the moves on my girlfriend."


"You think I was fun to see some stranger putting the moves on my boyfriend? You think it was fun to see you dancing with someone you don't even know the same way you dance with someone you're supposed to love?"


"Baby, I was just dancing."


"And so was I, but you're acting like I was naked in bed with him."


"I'm sorry. I can't help but be jealous when I see someone else with you."


"You don't think I was jealous to see that gorgeous blond with you? To see how perfect you looked together. To know that my skin will always clash with yours." I asked, as tear slowly made it's way down my cheek.


"This is about earlier. Lena you're skin doesn't clash with mine. Come on." He said, pulling me towards the VIP bathrooms.


    He shut the door and locked it behind us. I just looked at him wondering what he was doing. He pulled his shirt and undershirt over his head and set them on counter, before pulling my shirt over my head and unsnapping my bra and sitting them beside his. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me back against his chest, his eyes meeting mine in the mirror.


"Look at us Lena. Look how beautiful we are together." He whispered in my ear. "Look how beautiful our skin is together. How perfect we look together."


"But...."


"Shh, just look. Do you see how beautiful we look? Can't you see why I love just looking at you when we're in bed naked, wrapped in each others arms?"


"Justin, sometimes I wish I were white." I sobbed.


"Then you wouldn't be you, and I love you just the way you are baby. I'm sorry I got jealous and acted like a fool."


"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I'm so insecure sometimes."


"It's okay Lena. I love you so much. I don't care what other people think. I just want to make you happy."


"I love you too and you do make me happy." I said, turning in his arms and hugging him tightly.


"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I think that we are perfect together inside and out."


"Me too." I whispered, before softly kissing his lips, as someone knocked on the door.
Chapter End Notes:
If you Read please comment!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story