Justin's POV:

I can't believe how long Lena and I have been together. We're getting ready to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. I don't know what to do exactly. I'm thinking a romantic dinner for two and then a night of making love. The usual flowers and candles.

"Hey." Lena smiled, sitting down beside me.

"Hey you."

"What are you doing?"

"Just thinking."

"What about?"

"Our Anniversary coming up this week."

"What about it?"

"How we should celebrate."

"And what did you come up with?"

"Candle lit dinner for two and a night of making love."

"Sounds perfect to me."

"Good. I'll make reservations and you and Becca can go shopping for something to wear."

"I'll talk to her about it."

"Cool. I can't believe we've been together for a year."

"I know. Time flies when you're having fun."

"I've had a blast with you baby. I love you." I smiled, leaning over and pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"I love you too."

"Hey Hey Hey... Okay, we love you girl but you have to go." Chris said.

"What?"

"You're hogging our boy to much so get going."

"Where am I supposed to go?"

"I don't know. But we have plans with J so get to stepping." Joey laughed.

"O...okay." She said, standing up and starting for the door.

"Hey get your fine ass back here." I called out.

"B....but they told me to leave."

"And I'm telling you to get back over here."

"What?"

"I love you, go find Becca and go shopping." I grinned.

"I... I don't want to bother her."

"Go ask her or I'll call her for you."

"J, I'm fine."

"I want you to go have fun. The guys and I are going to have fun and I want you to have fun and then tonight you're all mine and I'm all yours."

"Okay."

"Trust me Becca's not going to bite you, she loves shopping."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Good now give me a kiss and go have fun."

"Okay." She said softly, leaning over and pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

I watched her leave before turning to give Chris and Joey a dirty look. Jc beat me too it though when he slapped them on the back of the heads.

"What the hell Jace?" Chris asked.

"You guys didn't have to be such asses to her." JC said. "And if you treated Becca the way you treated Lena I'm gonna slap you again."

"Yeah that wasn't cool. You guys know how sensitive she is about shit you didn't have to be so mean."

"I told her we love her."

"And then you kicked her out and pretty much told her to leave now."

"She knows I didn't mean it like that."

"Are you sure about that?" JC asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I don't think she did. Why do you think Justin called her back and smoothed things over?"

"Because he's Justin and he has just as big of a problem being away from her as she does being away from him."

"I don't have a problem being away from her, I have a problem with her being upset because my friends are jerks."

"Well I'll talk to her later." Chris said, before ushering us out of the venue.


Hallena's POV:

Becca and I went to the mall and went shopping. When I got back I put the stuff I bought away and crawled into my bunk to do some home work. I didn't realize that the guys had a problem with me hanging out with them, so I'm going to give them time. I'm glad we're in a hotel room tonight.

"Lena?" Momma Lynn called out.

"Yeah?" I asked, sticking my head out of the bunk.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, why?"

"Justin text me and asked me to come check on you."

"Why?"

"He wanted to make sure you were okay after the way Chris and Joey talked to you."

"I'm fine. I'm just going to give them some space."

"Did you and Becca have fun?"

"We did. She has great taste in clothes."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, she even took me to Victoria's Secret."

"Oh oh you have to show me what you got!" Mom smiled.

"Really? You're okay with that?"

"Yes, If I knew that what you were going to do, I'd have gone with you."

"Cool." I smiled, pulling my new purchases out to show her.

"Justin is going to love that." she smiled, as I held up a baby blue silk and lace bra and pantie set.

"I hope he does, they match the dress I bought for our Anniversary dinner."

"I'm sure he will. I can't believe that you've been with us for over a year already, that you and Justin have been together for a year."

"I know, it seems like yesterday Jackie showed up and brought me to your house."

"I know, that was one of the best days of my life." Momma Lynn smiled.

"It was the best day of my life."

"I love you so much Hallena." She smiled, hugging me tight.

"I love you too Momma Lynn."

"I will tell Justin that you're fine not to worry."

"Okay."

"So what are you doing now?"

"Homework."

"You are my good student. Too bad you can't rub off on Justin."

"Oh, I think I can encourage him to do his homework."

"Please do." She laughed, before walking out.

This is going to be fun!!!


Justin's POV:

I came off stage expecting to see Lena but she wasn't there. I got on the bus and she wasn't there either.

"Mom where's Lena?"

"Oh she went back to the hotel a half hour ago to set up a surprise for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I have some instructions for you though."

"Okay?"

"You are supposed to take a shower in my room and she will call you when she's ready for you."

"Okay." I smiled, following Mom to her room.

I was all but jumping out of my skin when my Cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"You can come to our room now." Lena said, before hanging up.


"Okay Mom, I'm going to my room." I said, giving her a hug.

"Okay, remember safe sex."

"I know Mom." I said, rolling my eyes before rushing from the room.


I opened the door and walked in to see Lena sitting behind the desk in the room, her hair clipped in a tight bun, wearing a long skirt and button down shirt. I never thought librarian, proper lady would be sexy until now....

"What's going on?"

"Your late, sit down." she scolded.

"What?"

"Do I need to send you to detention?"

"Nooooo." I said slowly, sitting down in the chair in front of the desk.

"I've heard that you've been a bad student in your classes Mr. Timberlake."

'Principal!' That's what she is!

"Wha...what do you mean?"

"I heard that you haven't been doing your homework."

"Okay?"

"I'm your new tutor Mr. Timberlake and you will do your homework or I will punish you!" she said, crossing her legs and leaning forward allowing me to see down her top.

"What are you going to do, take my favorite toy away?"

"This is how it works. You do your homework and for every page you complete, I will take something off. You don't do your homework and I dress like this for a month and you get to see nothing." She smirked.

"I don't have to see to...."

"See no evil, hear no evil, DO no evil." She smirked.

"You... you wouldn't."

"Want to test that theory?"

"NO!" I yelled. "I...I'll do my homework."

"Good boy. Get started." She said, moving to lay on top of the desk facing me.

I quickly did the first page of homework, handing it to her before sitting back and waiting for my reward.

She looked over the page before standing and sliding the skirt down her legs to the floor. She sat back in the chair, crossing her legs again as I grabbed the next page.

I didn't realize how hard it would be to do my homework with her sitting in a chair wearing nothing but a bra, panties, and high heels.

"Come on Justin. Don't make me send you to detention."

"Come on now, give me a break. You're sitting there almost naked and you expect me to do my homework?"

"I could get dressed again...."

"No...." I whined. "I'll do my homework."

"Good."

I finished the last question on the last page, handing it to her. As she looked it over I quickly pulled my clothes off and grabbed a condom. I've just experienced 3 hours worth of teasing. I'm going to take her on this damn desk, maybe leaning over it.....

"Good Job Mr......." She trailed off, as I pulled her to me and pressed my lips to hers.

"Now......"

"Shut up." I said, turning her around and bending her over the desk.

I slid my hard cock up and down her wet slit, before carefully pushing myself inside her.


"Damn, did you like that baby?" She asked, looking at me over her shoulder.

"No." I growled, before beginning to push myself in and out of her as fast and hard as I could.

"Fuck Justin." She moaned, as the sound of my skin slapping hers filled the room.

She began pushing her hips back to meet mine thrust for thrust. I leaned her forward, pressing her chest to the desk top and guiding her hands to grip the edge of the desk. I leaned over her as I sped up pistoning myself in and out of her tight walls.

"So tight." I groaned.

Lena began whimpering and moaning things that I couldn't understand. Her head thrashed from side to side, as she gripped the desk in a death grip.

"So close." I growled, leaning down to suck on her neck. " So tight, so warm."

"Mmmm." She sobbed as her walls began to tighten around me.

"Who's fucking you baby, let everyone know." I whispered.

"Mmmm."

"Scream it or I'll stop."

"Noooo."

"Yes. Tell me who's making you feel good."

"Fuck you are."

"Who?"

"Fuck me Justin." She whimpered.

"Scream it baby." I teased, reaching around to hit her clit with my thumb.

"Fuck Justin!" She screamed, as her orgasm hit.

"Damn girl." I groaned, thrusting harder holding off my orgasm until she started to come down. " Shit baby." I whispered in her ear as I collapsed on top of her.

"I'll never think school is torture again." I gasped.
Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Please comment if you Read



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story