Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it's taken so long for me to update this, I've had a lot going on in my life. I will update this again in the next  day or so. I hope you like this.

Hallena's POV:

 

I'm nervous right now. Justin decided that we should get ready for our Anniversary date in separate rooms. So I got dressed in Momma's room. I'm pacing back and forth. I keep smoothing out my dress before reaching up to check my hair.

 

 

"Calm down Lena, he's going to pass out when he sees you."

 

"Do you think?"

 

"No, I know." She smiled, wrapping me up in a tight hug.

 

"I know, I don't know why I'm so nervous."

 

"Because this is a big deal."

 

"Yeah. I love him."

 

"I know you do and he loves you."

 

"Do you know when he's going to be here?"

 

"Soon." she laughed, as there was a knock on the door.

 

I rushed to the mirror to make sure everything was in it's place as Momma Lynn went to the door. I turned around to see JC walk in the room with a rose in his hand.

 

"What's going on?"

 

"Justin asked me to give this to you and to bring you to him." JC smiled, handing me the flower.

 

"He's not coming for me himself?"

 

"No. Come on he's waiting for you."

 

"Okay." I smiled at Momma Lynn before following Jc to the door.

 

"I have to blind fold you Lena." Jc said softly.

 

"What?"

 

"He asked me to blind fold you, he wants this to be a surprise."

 

"Okay." I sighed, as he tied the blind fold over my eyes before checking that I couldn't see.

 

"Are you ready?"

 

"Yes, but you can't let go of me, you can't let me fall."

 

"I'll take care of you LeLe. I promise." He said, taking my arm and guiding me down the hall.

 

"Do you know what Justin has up his sleeves?"

 

"Not really. I'm just doing what he asked me to."

 

"Okay." I sighed.

 

"Trust me, whatever he has planned will be wonderful. He's been working his butt off on this."

 

"I'm sure it will be, I'm just a little worried."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because it's our first Anniversary and I haven't heard from or seen Justin today and he didn't even come get me himself."

 

"Trust me, he'll make up for it."

 

"But I would have rather spent the day with him and not do something special than to do something special and not see him at all."

 

"He didn't do it on purpose he had no intention of not being with you today, its just the way it happened."

 

"You and I both know that's not true. He plans things to death, this was planned."

 

"Okay, maybe it was, but he didn't just decide that he didn't want to be with you so he planned to be away. He wanted to be with you just as much as you wanted to be with him."

 

"Then why wasn't he?"

 

"Just relax."

 

"I can't."

 

 

Justin's POV:

 

I hope she likes this. I know she's probably not happy that I snuck out of bed early this morning and haven't seen her since and I'm sure JC is getting hell right now because he picked her up instead of me. I looked up to see a not so happy JC walking towards me, leading Lena.

 

' You so owe me.' He mouthed before letting go of her and walking away.

 

"JC?!" She asked, reaching her hands out as I rushed towards her.

 

He wasn't supposed to just leave her standing there. He was supposed to actually bring her to me.

 

"Josh?!" She called again as I reached out for her.

 

"That wasn't funny JC?"

 

"That's good because I'm not JC." I whispered.

 

"Justin?"

 

"Hi beautiful."

 

"What's going on?"

 

"I have a surprise for you."

 

"What?"

 

"I need you sit down right here okay?" I asked, leading her to a bench and guiding her to sit.

 

"What's going on Justin? I wake up this morning and your not there and I don't see you all day. I call you and you don't answer, I get ready like your Mom asks me too. I wait for you and you don't even show up to pick me up for our date. It was our Anniversary and I spent the day alone." She complained.

 

"You know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder."

 

"If I wanted to spend the day home I would have told you to go hang out with your friends. I wanted to spend our Anniversary actually with you."

 

"We will spend our Anniversary together."

 

"Yeah a few hours. I spent more of it sitting alone in my room than I did with you." she sniffled.

 

"Well if you want to be technical, we didn't get together until late at night so technically our Anniversary hasn't started yet." I chuckled.

 

"If your going to laugh about this I'm going to leave." she sniffled again.

 

"How are you going to leave if you can't see?"

 

"Have fun by yourself." She sobbed, reaching for the blind fold. "That's the way your apparently would rather spend the day."

 

That's when I realized that she was really upset and crying. I quickly knelt down in front of her and grabbed her hands, pulling them towards me, resting them against my chest.

 

"I'm sorry Baby, I didn't mean to upset you."

 

"Let's just forget about..."

 

"Shh, I'm sorry baby, I promise that I will make it up for us being apart all day. I just wanted tonight to be amazing for you, to show you how much I love you."

 

"All you have to do is hold me and tell me that. Trust me spending the whole day away from you without seeing you or even talking to you doesn't convey the message you're trying to send."

 

"I'm sorry baby. Please baby, just give me a chance to show you what I have planned. I love you and I just want to make you happy."

 

"It doesn't..."

 

"Do you feel this baby?" I asked, placing her hand over my frantically beating heart.

 

"Yes."

 

"That's what my heart does every time I'm near you. Every time I touch you or kiss you or even think about you. You make me breathless. You are so beautiful. I love you so much, I would do anything to make you smile, because just being with you makes me smile."

 

"I do?"

 

"Yes baby. You are my everything." I whispered, leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "Let me see the rest of you gorgeous." I said, slowly pulling the blind fold off.

 

"Where are we?" She asked looking around.

 

"You said told me once you thought holding hands and ice skating was so romantic after we watched that movie that had that in it, so I rented out an ice rink." I whispered, as I guided her to see the ice that was lite by soft sparkling light as the sound guy started playing the CD of love songs I gave him.

 

"Just us?"

 

"Just us baby. No distractions no one here." I whispered, wrapping my arms around her. "That's how we're going to spend the rest of the night. Just the two of us."

 

"What about Lonnie?"

 

"He's outside, he'll be around until we get to our hotel but he won't be visible. This is as close to totally alone as we'll get outside of our hotel room."

 

"Okay."

 

"Do you like this?"

 

"It's beautiful." She whispered, looking up at me.

 

"I'm sorry I upset you, but I had so much to do today regarding here and the hotel and stuff with Lou and Johnny."

 

"It's okay. I know how busy you are."

 

"I promise tonight is just us."

 

"I love you Justin."

 

"I love you too Hallena, what do you say we get some skates and hit the ice."

 

"I...I've never skated before."

 

"I won't let you fall."

 

"I know you won't." She smiled. "I trust you."

 

Hallena's POV:

 

Ice skating was perfect. He held me all night. I really loved when he skated up behind me and wrapped his arms around me holding me against him as we skated. He would softly sing the lyrics to me, it didn't matter what song it was or what the words were he was singing just for me. He'd lean over and press a soft kiss to my lips or cheek or neck. It was amazing. It was worth spending most of the day apart. We went back to the hotel and he'd decorated it just like he had the night we made love for the first time and we spent the whole night making love. I felt bad for Justin when the wake up call came the next morning, he only got a couple hours of sleep. It was perfect though. JC wasn't very happy about all the complaining I did when he was taking me to Justin and he made Justin make up for that big time. I feel bad that I was that horrible and I tired apologizing but JC wouldn't let me.

 

For some reason Lou has decided to make his presence known recently. He's been making the guys do more stuff for and with the fans so I hardly see Justin at all. The only time I really see him is when he comes in and passes out. We haven't made love since our Anniversary and that was 3 weeks ago. I'm not allowed out to go to these functions with the guys, only the guys and Britney go, which I'm sure she's thrilled about. Becca gets to go though because she does wardrobe and make up for them and she has to be there in case something goes wrong or Brit needs a touch up. I haven't been seeing Momma Lynn much either, she's been spending more time with Justin and I can understand it but I'm really starting to feel abandoned. I haven't even bothered getting out of bed today. I mean I've eaten and I've been to the bathroom but that's it. I'm still in my sexy little lingerie that I was hoping would get Justin's blood flowing last night, but he hasn't noticed anything outside of work in weeks.

 

I look up when I hear the door open and see the guys, Britney, Momma Lynn and Lance's Mom, Lou, and Johnny come filing into the room.

 

"What's going on?" I asked, pulling the sheet up to cover my self.

 

"What are you doing in bed?" Chris asked, jumping on the bed with me.

 

"What are you doing in my room?"

 

"Actually this is Justin's room and we're going to have to make some changes to Justin having his own room, we're going to cut back on rooms." Lou said, looking towards me to see me trying to pull the sheet more over myself.

 

"Are you naked?" Britney asked, laughing.

 

"No." I blushed, trying even harder to cover myself.

 

"Have you been in the shower yet?" Justin asked, reaching down for the sheet.

 

"No." I whispered, begging him to get these people out of here.

 

"That's gross Lena." Joey said, curling his nose at me.

 

"If you're not naked, why are you so desperate to cover yourself?" Justin grinned, before ripping the sheet back from me.

 

"JUSTIN!" I screamed, as everyone looked at me in my barely there PJ's.

 

"Damn J." Chris giggled.

 

"Look she dressed up for you J or should I say down?" Britney laughed.

 

I got up and started to run to the bathroom as tears filled my eyes.

 

"Lena." Momma Lynn called.

 

"Everyone out." Justin yelled, reaching out and grabbing my arm.

 

I looked up to see his glazed over eyes, as they trailed over my body. He leaned down and pressed a deep kiss to my lips.

 

"Okay Everyone out!" Lynn yelled.

 

"But Lynn, we're supposed to watch movies."

 

"Pick a different room."

 

"No one has as much empty space as Justin."

 

"To bad pick some where else."

 

"Lynn this was about tour unity."

 

"I have a daughter who has been neglected by both her Mom and her boyfriend We need family bonding. You all have stood here and embarrassed her now find somewhere else to watch your stupid movies."

 

"She's not even your daughter." Britney said.

 

"She's more my daughter than you will ever be. Get out." Lynn growled.

 

"You can go too Mom. Please." Justin said, as he started kissing down my neck.

 

"I thought you didn't want me anymore." I whispered.

 

"Why would you think that?"

 

"I've been trying for weeks to get your attention but it hasn't worked. I've pretty much bought out Victoria Secret's and you still haven't noticed."

 

"What?"

 

"I've been parading around in the skimpiest, sexiest things I could get my hands on and you would just come in and get in bed. I even tried not wearing clothes and you did the same thing, so I figured the problem wasn't the clothes but the person in them."

 

"No, I've just been so tired baby. You are so sexy. I want nothing more than to pull that tiny little nightie off you and spend the rest of day making love to you but I can't do that with MOM here." He said, shooting his Mom a look.

 

"I'm going, I'm going. We can meet for dinner later." She smiled, before leaving and locking the door behind her.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Please comment if you read



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story