Lynn's POV:

I smiled as I looked up to see Justin and Lena coming towards me. I'm so glad they got a chance to reconnect. They are perfect for each other. I know how much they love each other and how other people can't see that I don't know, but it's obvious to me.

 

"Hi Mom." Justin grinned.

 

"Hi baby. Hi Sweet heart." I smiled.

 

"Hi Momma Lynn." Lena beamed.

 

"You too look wonderful. I'm glad you had a chance to be alone this after noon. I'm sure you both needed that."

 

"Yeah we did. I love her so much Mom. I don't know how we're going to work this now though."

 

"Why do you say that?"

 

"Because Mr. Pearlman said that Justin and I wouldn't have our own room anymore. The only place we'll even get to cuddle anymore is on the bus and we all know that we make that work, but there's not much privacy."

 

"Not much room for romance either." Justin smiled. "Granted I won't complain if that's all we get, but my girl deserves better than that."

 

"I know, we'll figure something out. You know that Diane is going to spend the summer on tour with us?" I asked.

 

"No."

 

"Who is Diane?"

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry Lena I haven't introduced you. She's Lance's Mom."

 

"Oh." she said softly.

 

"I'm sorry that you've been neglected."

 

"It's okay." she said softly.

 

I know that Lena is hurt because she was quiet all through the rest of dinner. I don't know what to do about that and I'm going to have to find some way to get the hotel room situation fixed. They need to be able to be alone and in privacy.

 

Justin's POV:

 

Lena and I went back to our hotel and found that everyone was in our room. Lena rushed into the bathroom and shut the door.

 

"What's going on here?"

 

"We decided to do our tour connecting party tonight." Britney smiled.

 

"How did you all get in our room?"

 

"Well since the room is reserved under my company, I simply asked for a key." Lou smiled.

 

"I need to go talk to Lena." I said, grabbing Lena's PJ's and heading for the bathroom.

 

 

I slowly walked in with Lena's clothes. She was sitting on the floor crying. I sat down beside her and pulled her into my arms before she had a chance to object. I pulled her tightly against me, tucking her arms against my chest between us.

 

"Go away." She cried. "Go be with Britney and your friends, that's where you really want to be anyway."

 

"No."

 

"Yes."

 

"Please baby, just listen to me."

 

"Don't call me that. You don't love me or care about me just leave me alone."

 

"I do love you and I'm so sorry."

 

"You have made me feel alone and unloved... abandoned."

 

"I'm sorry baby, I never meant for you to feel like that. I'm so sorry. I love you and I haven't showed you or treated you like I do. I love you baby." I whispered, as tears fell down my cheeks.

 

"No you don't."

 

"Yes I do. I'm sorry that we've all just ignored you and treated you like you don't exist, like we don't care. WE all love you baby. I'm sorry that I haven't been a good boyfriend to you. I've been so exhausted that all I've done is come in and fall asleep and that's not right or fair to you. I'm so sorry."

 

"No one wants me here."

 

"Yes. I do. I need you here baby. I want you here. Mom wants you here. We both love you so much and we've missed you."

 

"No you haven't."

 

"Yes we have baby. I have missed you so much it hurts. I feel empty inside baby. I'm so sorry. I love you so much." I sobbed. "It kills me to see you hurting so much. It feels like someone is ripping my heart out. I got so numb from being away from you that I haven't paid attention to what's going on around me. I love you and I'm so sorry about what happened not only today but in the past few weeks."

 

"You all abandoned me." She sobbed, burying her head in my neck.

 

"I know baby." I cried, burying my head in her hair.

 

"Hey Justin are you coming?" Britney asked, as she came in the bathroom.

 

"No." I sobbed, looking up at her and Lou standing there.

 

"I thought we were having a tour connecting night?" Lou asked.

 

"No Lou, we're going to have a family connecting night. You have been working everyone to death and our family has suffered because of it." Mom said.

 

"You mean Justin's girlfriend doesn't like it."

 

"Look at him Lou, Justin looks thrilled doesn't he?" Mom asked, as buried my head back in Lena's hair. " He's in there sobbing and my daughter feels like no one cares about her because that's how everyone has treated her. We are no longer leaving her behind. She will not be excluded from anything."

 

"I think it's time for you to take a break Lynn, maybe take your daughter home for awhile." Lou said.

 

"If I take one of my children I'm taking them both."

 

"NO! No you can't do that."

 

"Then things will be the way I say their going to be when it involves my children. By the way now that Diane is on the tour, we'll need this extra room anyway.

 

"No. She's going to be with you, Diane can be with Lance. JC and Justin can share, Chris and Joey can share."

 

"No, you are not going to tear those two a part anymore than you already have." Mom said, as she lead everyone out.

 

"I love you so much Lena." I whimpered. "I've missed you baby."

 

"I've missed you too."

 

"Do you love me?"

 

"Yes." she whimpered.

 

"Please tell me. I need to hear it."

 

"I love you Justin. I love you so much it kills me when I'm not with you."

 

"I know baby, I know." I sighed, pulling back to kiss her lips.

 

"Okay, I got rid of everyone enjoy your night and you better lock the chain since there is another key to your room floating around." Mom sighed.

 

"Yeah." I said, wiping the tears from Lena's cheeks.

 

"Have a good night, tomorrow you're going to come with us Lena. I won't let you be excluded again, I shouldn't have let you be in the first place and I'm sorry that I did."

 

"It's okay Momma Lynn, I forgive you."

 

"Okay, have a good night." She smiled, before hugging us both and going back to her room.

 

 

Hallena's POV:

 

Justin picked me up off the bathroom floor and carried me to bed. He gently laid me down on the bed, before following my body with his. He kissed me softly, passionately. He rested his body gently on top of mine.

 

"I love you." He whispered, as he kissed down my neck.

 

"I love you too."

 

"Can I make love to you?"

 

"You don't have to ask."

 

"I just did."

 

"Yes. You never have to ask me again."

 

"I will never let you feel abandoned again."

 

"Just show me how much you love me." I begged, leaned up to meet his lips with mine.

 

"I don't know if we have enough time for me to show you how much I love you."

 

"Well make the best of the the time we have."

 

"Okay." He smiled pulling me to stand beside the bed, before slowly helping me undress.

 

As he kissed me deeply, I trailed my hands down to his waist, before starting to move them up his chest, under shirt taking it with me, until he pulled back and tugged his shirt off before planting his lips back on mine. I moved my hands up carressing his chest before trailing down to unbuckle his belt and jeans, before pushing both his jeans and boxers to the floor. He kicked them off before picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and crawling back into bed.

 

I laid back as he began to kiss down my chest as his hands caressed and teased my breasts. I couldn't stop the moan that slipped out when his tongue teased my nipple before he took it into his mouth, nibbling and suckling before kissing his way over to repeat this on the other one. It wasn't until he started kissing his way down my stomach and I tugged on his arm, pulling him back up to my lips.

 

"I need you." I whimpered.

 

"I'm working on it baby."

 

"No I need you now."

 

"Patience Lele, You asked me to show you how much I love you and I am."

 

"I changed my mind. I just need to feel you."

 

"But I was looking forward to...."

 

"Please just make love to me."

 

"Are you sure? I mean I was all about showing you..."

 

"Justin Randall Timberlake, get up here and make love to me right now." I growled.

 

"Yes Ma'am." He grinned before leaning down and teasingly kissed me. " I love you."

 

"I love you too." I moaned, as he slowly entered me.

 

"Mmm, I love being with you." He whispered, as he began to slowly thrust in and out.

 

"I know."

 

I love the feelings that I get when Justin makes love to me. The way he stretches me just right. I love the weight of his body on mine and the way he wraps me up in his arms, I feel like I'm so loved and cherished. I looked up to see him staring at me, directly in the eyes. I can see how much he loves me, it's in his eyes. I'm filled with this deep powerful feeling that makes me feel like the sexiest woman in the world. Like I'm the only thing in the world that matters to him. I can't help but moan out loud at the feelings he's giving me as he pushes me closer and closer to edge.

 

"You are so beautiful." He whispered, as he kissed my neck. " The most beautiful woman in the world. And your mine."

 

"Mmmm." I moan loudly as he hits that magic spot that makes my walls contract.

 

"I love you so much."

 

"I love you too Justin. You feel so good."

 

"So do you baby, so wet and warm." I he groaned, picking up his pace.

 

"Feels soo good. So close."

 

"Just hold on baby, wait for me." Justin groaned, picking up his pace again.

 

"Justin." I moaned, my eyes closing.

 

"Look at me. Open your eyes."

 

I looked up at him, struggling to keep my eyes open. I feel so good and I'm hold on by a thread. He leaned down and pecked my lips.

 

"Let me here you baby. Cum with me." He whispered.

 

"JUSTIN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

 

I screamed so loud that I could feel it burn in my throat and I just continued to scream as my pleasure.

 

"Fuck Lena." Justin groaned in my neck as I felt his seed hit my walls.

 

That is a new feeling.... Oh no!!

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Please comment if you read



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story