Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm sooo sooo sorry that it's taken so long, but I hope that you like this update... I promise I'm going to start writing more.  This is all fake, I don't own anyone you might recognize.

Justin's POV:

 Why does she feel so warm and wet, usually I can't feel it as..... oh shit.


"Justin?"

"Yeah?" I gulped.

"Condom?"

"I.... I forgot."

"I'm not on birth control."

"I know baby, I know."

"We can't have a baby right now. We... We..."

"Shh, I'll call Mom." I said, rolling off her and grabbing my cell phone.

 Lena got up and walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind her.


"Hello?" Mom answered.

"Mom...."

"What's wrong Justin?"

"We have a problem."

"What's wrong?"

"I ah..... I ....."

"Justin what's wrong?!" Mom demanded.

"I forgot um to use a ah condom."

"How can you forget something as important as a condom Justin? I told you that if you wanted to have sex you need to be responsible."

"I know Mom but it's been so long and she was so upset and I was just trying to make things better and I just I screwed up."

"You can't screw up like this Justin, I know that you are in love, but you two are not ready for a baby."

"I know that, believe me Mom I won't let it happen again, I just don't know what to do."

"I will call the doctor and have him meet me in your room. We'll get her some kind of pill or something."

"I'm sorry Mom, I won't let it happen again."

"Is Lena okay?"

"I think she's a little upset, but I'm going to go take care of her."

"Okay, we'll be there in a bit."

"Okay." I said, hanging up.


 I knocked on the bathroom door. I could hear the water running in the sink.

"Baby, open up." I called.

"Yeah?" She said, opening the door.

"Mom is on her way with the doctor. She said there is a pill they can give you. I'm so sorry Lena, I promise that I won't let this happen again."

"It's okay Justin, there were two of us in bed, not just you. I'm not mad I promise. This is just a little embarrassing."

"I know, I'm sorry though. I should have been more responsible."

"Yeah, but it's not just your fault."

"I know, I'm sorry about this though."

"It's okay. We just both need to be more careful." She smiled, kissing my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled, as there was a knock on the door.

"Go get dressed, I'll let them in."

"Okay." She said, ducking back in the bathroom.


Hallena's POV:

 I've never been more embarrassed as I was when Mom and the Doctor got there. Mom gave me this look that made me want to crawl under the bed. The doctor gave me 3 pills to take and left.

"I thought that you two knew what was expected of this relationship, but I guess we need to have a discussion about it." Mom said.

"No we don't. We know that we screwed up and it WON'T happen again." Justin said.

"It shouldn't have happened in the first place Justin."

"No it shouldn't, but it did. It won't happen again, I'll be more careful from now on."

"We'll be more careful." I said softly, looking at the floor.

"Do we need to go have you put on birth control Lena?" Mom asked, a demeaning lilt to her voice.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Mom stop!" Justin said, raising his voice. "Don't talk to her like that. It's not one of our faults, it's both our faults and it won't happen again."

"It's okay Justin. I deserve it."

"Not you don't baby.You don't deserve to be talked to like your a slut. You've had one partner, if she wants to talk to someone like a slut then she needs to be talking to me."

"You're not a slut Justin. Or a man whore or anything else." I said softly.

"No he's right, I'm sorry Lena. I shouldn't have been talking to you like that. I know that it's both you're faults. Please make sure this doesn't happen again." Lynn said.

"It won't Mom." Justin sighed.

"Ok, I'll see you at breakfast in the morning." she said, before walking out.


 "Hey, don't let her get to you, she didn't mean it." Justin said, wrapping his arm around me.

"I didn't want to let her down. It's the one thing she's coach us about, being responsible and careful and we weren't."

"We both let her down, not just you and not just me."

"I know, but she didn't talk to you like that. She wasn't upset with you."

"Yes she was, she gave me mine on the phone."

"I bet she didn't talk to you the way she was talking to me."

"You're right, she didn't. The way she talked to you was wrong and she shouldn't have talked to you like that. I'm sorry for all this. I won't let us down again. I love you."

"I love you too, I won't let us down again either."

"Okay, let's get some sleep breakfast will come early in the morning."

"Okay." I sighed, crawling into bed and snuggling up to him.

"Everything will be okay. She will get over this and everything will be fine."

"What if she doesn't though?"

"She will, it might take some time, but she will."

"I hope so, I don't want her to hate me."

"She won't hate you."


Justin's POV:

 I woke up to the sounds of Lena vomiting in the bathroom. I jumped up and rushed into the bathroom. I pulled her hair back and rubbed her back until she sank back and flushed.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

"Yeah. You should go back to bed."

"No, I'm staying right here with you. Is your stomach upset?"

"No, I think it's the pills they gave me."

"Are you better now?"

"Yes."

"Come on, come back to bed."

"Let me brush my teeth quick." She said.

 Lena was asleep before her head even hit the pillow. I got up when the alarm went off, leaving her to sleep. I got a shower and got dressed, but before I could leave for breakfast, she was back in the bathroom getting sick again.  She argued with me about staying with her until I agreed to go eat. I walked in the breakfast room to see everyone waiting for me.

"Where is Lena?" Mom asked.

"In the bathroom throwing up last I checked." I said sharply.

"Justin Randall...."

"Don't. I know that you are upset with us but you had no right to talk to her like that. She thinks that you hate her and she feels like you blame her alone for it. So I don't want to hear anything from you about how to talk to you. Maybe you should listen to yourself for once." I said, grabbing my plate and walking away.

"Is she okay?" Mom called.

"The pills are making her sick." I replied before carrying my fruit and bagel back upstairs.


 "I thought you were going to eat breakfast?" Lena murmured from bed when I walked in.

"I was, but I decided it would probably be better if I didn't sit with my Mom for now."

"Why?"

"Because we had a disagreement downstairs."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Are you feeling better?"

"Not really."

"After I finish eating, I'll get back in bed with you so you can get some sleep."

"Sounds good." She murmured. "Hurry?"

"Okay." I smiled, shoveling my food into my mouth as fast I could.

 I was just getting ready to crawl back in bed when someone knocked on the door. I went quickly to get it. Mom was standing in the hall way with a bottle of soda in her hand.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Justin, I know you are upset with me, but I am still your Mother." Mom said.

 I stepped back letting her in, before crawling into bed and pulling Lena to rest on my chest. She sighed, before starting to drift back to sleep.

"How many times has she gotten sick?"

"She woke up in the middle of the night and was sick and then she woke up while I was getting ready for Break fast to get sick again."

 Mom sat down on the bed beside Lena. "Lena wake up sweetie." She said, lightly touching her back.

"Mmm." She mumbled, before jolting up and running to the bathroom.

 After what seemed like forever, Lena walked back out and crawled back into bed beside me.

"Here, take a sip of this it will help settle your stomach." Mom said, handing her the soda.

"K." She said, taking a sip before curling back up to my side, falling quickly back to sleep.

"I'm going to call the doctor and see if this is normal."

"Okay." I sighed, kissing to top of her head.

"I'll be back." Mom said, standing and walking out.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Please comment if you read!!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story