Hallena's POV:

 I spent most of the week following our oppsy as we've taken to calling it in bed sick. That week of hell was enough to make me way more careful when it comes to sex. I don't think I've ever thrown up that much in my life before. It was miserable. Justin tried so hard to be there as much as he could be, but he's still busy. I walked down the hall to the toy room to see what the boys were up to.

"OMG are you kidding me?" a girl squealed.

"I've missed you to much." A second girl squealed.... a squeal that sounded way to familiar.

 I walked in to see Britney sitting on a couch with another girl. They were talking quickly and hugging. No one else was in there.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked, knowing that Britney wasn't supposed to be in there.

"We belong here what are you doing here?" The strange girl asked.

"No, I belong here."

"No you don't." Britney smiled.

"I belong here a hell of a lot more than you do."

"She's Justin's girlfriend." the other girl defended.

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"Funny, I'm pretty sure that I'm actually Justin's girlfriend."

"Yeah right." She laughed.

"I'm pretty sure that I'm the one he sleeps with at night."

"That doesn't make you his girlfriend, that makes you his whore." She laughed.


 "Hey baby, I see you've met Macy." Justin said, kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I looked up to see the girl who must be Macy white as a ghost.

"Oh yes, we've met. She was just telling me that Brittney is your girlfriend and that I'm just your whore." I laughed.

"WHAT?!" Justin yelled. "Why the hell would you say that Macy?"

"I.... I didn't know you broke up with Brit, she didn't tell me."

"Of course she didn't tell you, she likes to pretend that we're still together, of course we weren't really together anyway, we were just hooking up before our break. I'm pretty sure you apologize to Lena now, and I know that you and Brit are friends but if you want to hang out with her it needs to be in her dressing room, she knows she's not supposed to be in here." Justin said, giving Britney a pointed look.

"Who is Lena?" Macy asked.

"His Whore." Britney laughed.

"Oh god..... I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"It's okay, I know how Britney is, it doesn't surprise me that she forgot that they weren't together and that Justin has a girlfriend." I smiled.

"Macy, this is my girlfriend Hallena. Lena this Chris' girlfriend Macy." Justin introduced.

"Nice to meet you."

"You too, I'm really sorry. I didn't know."

"It's fine. But Britney needs to leave."

"You're a bitch." Britney spat as she stormed out."

"And your jealous what's your point?" I laughed.


"You and Britney don't get a long huh?"

"Well lets she; her dancers call me names and lock me in bathrooms, she calls me about every racial slur she can think of  but the N word, she's tried blackmailing us, she's tried a million times to break us up, and she's tried to get Lynn to send me away. So yeah I'd say it's safe to say we don't get along." I smiled.

"Why would Lynn be able to send you away?" Macy asked.


"Mom is Lena's foster Mother." Justin said, pulling me over to the couch.

"Really?"

"Yeah. So how do you get along with the guys?"

"Good for the most part, we have issues sometimes. JC and Lance are really cool though. JC is one of my best friends."

"Yeah JC is a good guy, and I love his girlfriend."

"Yeah Becca is great." I smiled.

"Becca? Who is Becca?"

"JC's girlfriend."

"No his girlfriend is Shawnie."

"No, it's not." Justin said. "Wow Girl, you've gotten behind on your info. Shawnie and Jc broke up before the tour break. He's been seeing Becca for a month or two."

"Anymore changes I should know about?"

"No I think that covers everything. You and Chris are still together, Joey is still a player, and Lance is still with Lacy."

"Okay. Well I'm glad that y'all told me about Becca before I made an ass out of myself with her."

"Yeah Becca is one of the Wardrobe girls."

"Okay." She sighed. "So if she is Lynn's foster daughter and you are her Son, how can you date?"

"Because my father is still alive and he won't give up custody of me, so I'm unadoptable."

"So what's going on today?"

"We have a show tonight and then we fly to Germany and we spend some time over there."

"Well looks like I picked a great time to join the tour huh?"

"Oh yeah, a 20 hr flight with 5 hyper boys. It's a blast." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You know you love us." Justin smiled, trying to look innocent.

"It's a dirty job, but someone has to." I grinned.

"Ouch, that hurts babe."

"You know I love you."

"Yeah I know, I love you too." He smiled, kissing me softly.

"Aww you're so cute."

"We know." Justin grinned.


Justin's POV:

 The show was awesome, but now it's time to get a plane, that's not much fun when we're all hyped up from the show. I know know who's idea it was, but it should be interesting. Lena is already dragging, I have to all but drag her through the air port. She could probably fall asleep standing up at this rate.

"Come on baby, you can sleep on the plane, just stay awake a little longer."

"Don't wanna." she mumbled, snuggling into my shoulder.

"I know, but I can't carry you and both our back packs."

"Leave mine."

"No, Just stay awake for a few more minutes." I said, as her eyes slid shut and her body relaxed. "Damn."

"What's wrong?" JC asked.

"She just fell asleep."

"She's exhausted."

"I know, but I can't carry her and her carry on and mine."

"I'll get her bag, you get her?"

"Thanks." I sighed, as they announced the boarding of our plane.

"Here, I'll get her till you stand up and then I'll take her bag and you take her." JC said, standing up and picking her up off the floor.

"Okay, give her here." I said, taking her from him after I put my back pack on.

"What are you doing Justin?" Macy asked.

"Lena fell asleep." I said, as JC picked up her bag and we started towards the gate.

"So why don't you wake her up? That's what Chris would do if it was me."

"Lena's been sick." JC said.

"What do you mean she's been sick?"

"She's had flu like symptoms."

"They let her be around you with the flu?"

"No she didn't have the flu, she just was throwing up a lot."

"Is she pregnant?"

"NO!" I said, my eyes about popping out of my head.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. She was sick because of a pill she was taking."

"What kind of pill was she taking if she wasn't sick?"

"Ummm the morning after pill?"

"Oh Justin." Macy sighed.

"It was a one time screw up, it won't happen again, let it go." I said, as we walked onto the plane.

"You shouldn't be carrying her anyway, you should have let one of the body guards get her."

"No, I got her." I said, setting her gently in her seat and buckling her seat belt before sitting beside her.

 I sat for an hour our more watching her sleep, she didn't move not even when I put her in her seat, she slept so deeply that if I hadn't felt her breath on the skin of my neck I would have worried that she was dead.

"Are you okay baby?" Mom asked, sitting down beside me.

"I'm great."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, life is good."

"You looked deep in thought over here."

"Just watching her sleep. She's so peaceful and beautiful. Sometimes it's hard to remember all that she's been through. I've been so lucky in my life."

"She's been lucky too Justin. She had a Mom that loved her so much, she has us. She has a lot of love."

"I know, but she's also got a lot of things that could tear her down if she let it."

"She's an amazing young woman."

"I know." I smiled.

"Is this a family discussion or can anyone join?" Becca asked.

"Anyone can join, we weren't really talking about much." Mom smiled.

"Is she starting to feel better?"

"Yes, she's just been so tired from being sick all the time."

"Yeah, it's no fun to be sick. I'm glad she's feeling better."

"Me too." I smiled, kissing the side of her face.

"So how long have Macy and Chris been together?" Becca asked.

"A year or so. Why?"

"I don't know if I like her or not. She's very nosy. It was almost like I was supposed to ask for her approval before dating JC."

"She's been around for awhile and she's kinda protective of us, just ignore her. Jace is happy with you so don't let her get to you. Her first time meeting Lena was a lot like a bomb going off."

"Oh?"

"Yeah she was with Brit in the toy room and Britney hadn't told her that we weren't together and she called Lena my Whore."

"Oh no she didn't!"

"Oh yeah, you can imagine how well that went."

"Yeah, not well."

"Nope, then she was all over me carrying her onto the plane. I mean I get that if I get hurt it could be a total disaster, but she's not that heavy, I had her and JC got our stuff so it's not like I was juggling a bunch of stuff. She kept saying that I should have just woke her up, but she hasn't been sleeping so I sure wasn't going to do that. I knew that she wasn't going to stay awake long enough to get on the plane, I'd hoped but I knew she wasn't."

"Well just be your self Justin, you have a huge heart. You two are perfect together. I know that her and Britney are friends and I think she'd really like you back with her."

"Well she doesn't get to choose who I love. I love Lena with all my heart."

"I know you do Justin. She loves you too. You're all she can talk about."

"Yeah, I have a hard time not talking about her all the time too." I yawned.

"Get some sleep, I'm going to go rescue JC from Macy."

"Okay, night Becca."

"Night Justin." She smiled, as I snuggled into Lena and drifted off to sleep.


Lena's POV:

 "AWW!!! Aren't they cute!" Joey cooed loudly, waking me up.

I opened my eyes to see Joey standing there with a video camera pointed at me. I looked down to see Justin curled up against me still asleep. I don't even remember getting on the plane.

"You better wake him up, we're almost there."

"Okay." I yawned, before running my fingers through his hair.

"Baby, it's time to wake up." I whispered in his ear, kissing his head.

"Few more minutes."

"We're landing babe, wake up."

"K." He mumbled, rolling his head back on his seat.

"Sleepy head."

"Yeah."

"You can go back to sleep when we get to hotel."

" You going with me?" He asked, cracking one blue eye open.

"If you want me to."

"Yeah." He sighed, leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "Love you."

"Love you too." I smiled, leaning forward for another kiss.

"Ewe morning breath." someone complained from behind us.

"Don't care." Justin grinned, for her benefit before kissing me again.

"I can't wait to take a hot shower and crawl back in bed again."

"How long did you stay up?"

"Couple hours."

"How did I get on the plane, I don't remember?"

"I carried you."

"I'm sorry. I didn't intend on falling asleep."

"I know, but you're still getting over those pills. I'd rather carry you and you get caught up on your sleep."

"I still feel bad though."

"It's okay, I love you."

"I love you too."

"So what are the plans for today?"

"I have no idea, but I really hope that it involves sleep."

"Yeah I know."

"It probably won't though."

"You're probably right."

"Okay guys, we want you to stay as a group over to the side while we get your luggage and the bus to go to the hotel. You'll have 20 minutes to get dressed and be down stairs to go to your first appearance." Lonnie said.

"I guess it's a good thing we have a huge bag of candy." Lance said.

"Great, sugar high Nsync." I said, rolling my eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Please Comment if you Read!!


Incomplete
kahnechick85 is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked Heaven also liked 603 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story