Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope ya'll like this. I've been on fire with this story.

Justin’s POV:

I looked down and saw her sleeping, her head my neck. I could feel her soft breath on my skin. I leaned down and kissed her head. She is so beautiful, I know that I probably shouldn’t think this way, but I can’t help it. I just want to touch her and kiss her and love her. I’ve been spending more time with Britney in hopes that, the spark we had between us back during the MMC would come back, but so far all I feel is friendship. The second my eyes land on Lena that spark flies like the 4th of July. I know Dad hasn’t told Mom about me liking her yet, I wonder why he hasn’t.

"J, is everything okay?" Britney asked, pulling the curtain back.

"Go get JC for me please." I whispered.

"What’s going on here?"

"Just go get JC."

"Fine whatever." She said, whipping the curtain back in place and stomping back down the hall.

Lena whimpered, and started to move.

"Shh, go back to sleep LeLe. It’s okay." I said softly, rubbing her back and kissing her head.

"What’s up Justin?" JC asked, carefully pulling the curtain back.

"I don’t know what to do."

"What about?"

"Lena."

"You like her, huh?"

"Yeah, but that’s not what this is about."

"What’s this about?"

"She heard what we were talking about back there."

"She heard Britney’s comments didn’t she?"

"Oh yeah, she thinks that we don’t like her because she’s black."

"What?"

"That and because she’s a foster child and she has no family."

"J, you know that I was adopted."

"I know, that’s why I asked Brit to get you. I thought you could help me help her."

"You know that I’ll help any way I can. I don’t have any problems with her, I just don’t understand why she won’t hang out with us."

"She doesn’t think she’s good enough for us."

"What?"

"Yeah. Jace, I had to tell her was bitch means. Here she is crying and upset because of what Brit said about her race and I have to explain that to her."

"Is she okay?"

"I think she will be. Some of our fans have been not so nice to her either."

"Man, that’s crazy."

"I know, then she got hysterical about how she misses her mom, my heart broke for her. I sang her to sleep."

"Where’s her Mom?"

"She died."

"That’s why she in the system?"

"Yeah."

"Tomorrow I told her that it would be just me and her. Maybe tomorrow night you could hang with us too?"

"Yeah, that’s cool with me. Britt’s not gonna be happy about it though."

"Why?"

"She’s back ranting and raving about how she’s gonna ruin everything with her drama and all she wants is attention and pitty." He said.

"That’s funny."

"Why?"

"She wants the exact opposite. She doesn’t want attention. She’s been treated so badly in the past that she just wants to be invisible."

Hallena’s POV:

I woke up the next day, after sleeping the best I had in days. Justin was gone, but that didn’t matter. I woke up and showered before getting dressed. I realized that it was quiet, too quiet. I looked around and realized that I was the only on the bus. I quickly walked out to see that the bus was parked and no one was in sight. I’m not sure where I am. I looked up and saw Lynn walking towards me. She told me that the guys had decided that their staff of tour employees and Nsync themselves needed to have a bonding day. When I asked her when they decided that, she told they decided that late the night before. I grabbed my stuff and headed into my room. I stayed there all day only coming out to go to the venue. Still I stayed away from everyone. I played in the toy room until someone came in, so I left. Justin of course told me he was sorry, but he had been out voted, then he took that back and said that he had to do it, because it was what was best for the tour. He told me that he would hang out with me the next day. The next day came and when I woke up, he was gone already and I didn’t see him again until we got to the venue and he again apologized and promised the next day it would be us. I told him okay, hoping that he wouldn’t stand me up again, which unfortunately he did just that. Again he apologized and promised promised promised me that the next day we would hand out. Today is that day.

I woke up at seven o’clock today. If he’s gonna stand me up today, he’s gonna have to tell me to my face. I guess that the other night freaked him out or that he’s decided he really doesn’t like me. Britney slept on our bus last night, and the night before she showed up to Justin’s room in the middle of the night. She gives me dirty looks and talks about me behind my back. All her dancers talk about me and give me dirty looks. Some of them locked me in a bathroom the other day. I looked up to see someone climbing out of their bunk. It’s JC. He blinks, looking at me once before heading into the bathroom. Before long another bunk opens and Chris comes out, then Joey, Lance, and finally Justin and Britney. I looked up and Justin avoided my eyes. Britney however shot me a nasty look, before wrapping her arms around him. Justin still wouldn’t look at me, as the guys eat breakfast. They all scatter and get dressed before trying to decide what they are gonna do. Justin never speaks up to tell them that he had plans. Joey suggested they go shopping that there was a small mall not to far where they would be safe going. Britney’s eyes lit up like Christmas morning and everyone quickly agrees and they all gather their stuff and leave, Britney gives me a victorious smile, before she too leaves the bus.

So once again I’ve been stood up by Justin. I have now decided that I was right, Justin doesn’t like me. I sat in my room, looking out the window. I didn’t realize it was as late as it was. Lynn walked in my room and told me that I needed to get down stairs or I’d miss my ride to the venue that I needed to take my books with me, that Justin, Britney and I were gonna do lessons today.

I grabbed my stuff and headed to the lobby. I got on the bus with everyone else and quickly walked back to the back, while everyone else was sitting at the table. I pulled my books out and started to study, not knowing what our lessons for the day would be. I wanted to be ready no matter what.

"Why the hell did your Mom want a foster kid for?" Britney asked.

"I don’t know." Justin replied, as we pulled into the venue.

I could hear the fans screaming as we drove by them. I felt the bus stop and I put my books away, heading inside to the room where we do our lessons at. I sat down and again pulled my books out, The tutor walked in and told me that it would just me be right now, that the other two were gonna do their lessons in a little while, they had something else to do. I did my lessons and left.

"Hallena what are you doing hon?" Lynn asked, as she saw me sitting on the floor in front of the stage.

"Hiding." I whispered.

"Why are you hiding?"

"Justin has promised for four days that he was gonna hang out with me and we were gonna do stuff and he’s stood me up every time."

"Oh honey, I’m sure that he’s just been so busy that he forgot about it."

"Four days in a row. He keeps apologizing to me every night."

"Well I don’t know. He’s just trying to find how to make everything in his life work."

"I don’t think he likes me."

"What do you mean?"

"I don’t think he likes me. I know that Britney doesn’t."

"I’ll talk to him, I’m sure that’s not true. Britney is a sweet girl, she doesn’t have a mean bone in her body."

"Yes she does. She has a racist bone in there too."

"What? No not Britney."

"She made a comment the other night about something being a black thing."

"Well I’m gonna talk to them and get this worked out. Just calm down, I’m gonna work this out, so why don’t you go play and enjoy the day okay?"

"Okay." I said, as Lynn wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

 

Justin’s POV:

I know that I shouldn’t be doing what I’m doing to Lena, but I just don’t know what to do. I know how I feel and I’m not sure that I should be feeling it. I know that most people would be disgusted by my feeling for her. I mean, some people have issues with mixed race relationships, not that I do, but some of my fans might. Not to mention that she is my foster sister. I know that she’s not blood related but I don’t want her to get sent away because of something that I do. I don’t know if I’ll be able to control myself around her so I’ve just been ignoring her until the end of the day, when I see how upset she is, then I go and beg her to forgive me and promise to do something the next day with her. But every day I leave her hanging again. I don’t want to keep doing this to her, but I don’t know what to do. Britney has been attached to my hip every day. She stayed with me last night on our bus, and then night before she showed up to my hotel room. She’s been very hands on with me.

We were supposed to do lessons today, but Britney talked me into not doing them when Lena was doing hers, she came up with something for us to do. Of course the tutor, let us do whatever. I felt bad, as Britney drug me off the other way. I think that Britney knows that I have major feelings for LeLe. She’s been doing everything to keep me away from her, she thinks that I don’t see the looks she gives her or hear the things that she says about her. I know that her dancers locked Lena in a bathroom a few days ago. I don’t know why she’s doing this, if she thinks this is gonna get me to want to be with her, then she is wrong. Mom told me before the show that she wanted to talk to me before I went to bed. We’re getting on the bus, to drive straight to another city, we will get to the hotel at about 6 in the morning and get to go back to sleep. We all take showers at the venue before we get on the bus. I know that by now Lena is in her bunk, hiding.

"Hey baby." Mom said when I walked in.

"Hi Mom." I said, sitting down beside her.

"I need to talk to you about a few things."

"Like what?"

"Like the way you’re treating Lena."

"What do you mean?"

"She thinks that you don’t like her."

"What?"

"She told me about what you’ve been doing and I’m very disappointed with you."

"I know Mom. I’ll go talk to her and get it worked out. I’m gonna stop leaving her alone when I tell her that I’m gonna do something with her."

"Good. You need to tell her that you don’t hate her."

"I’m going to."

"Now, I need to ask you about something Hallena told me Britney said."

"Okay." I said, taking a deep breath, knowing what she’s gonna ask.

"Did Britney really make a comment about Lena’s race?"

"Yeah Mom she did. Hallena heard it, even though Britney didn’t know that she could hear, but that doesn’t make it any better. I told her she better not say anything like that again, but I’ve been trying to keep her away from Lena as best as I can right now."

"Is that why you didn’t do lessons with her today?"

"How do you know about that?"

"Your tutor told me."

"Yeah Mom, I knew that if Brit and Lena were in the same room it wouldn’t be pretty and Lena would have gotten hurt again."

"Yeah. Well just please try and make things better for her."

"I’m going to."

"Okay, I’m gonna go to bed now, remember I have to go home tomorrow."

"I know Momma, and I’m gonna miss you."

"I need you to take care of Lena while I’m gone."

"I will I promise Mom, I’m not gonna do this to her again."

"Okay. I love you baby."

"I love you too Mom."

"Are you ready for bed?" Britney asked, right after my mom went to her bunk.

"Yeah I am, but you need to go to your bus tonight." I said.

"Why?"

"Because, you need to go to your bus, we pay for you to have a bus and you need to use it."

"I share it with my dancers, it’s not like its empty."

"I need to talk to Lena and work things out with her, and you’re not gonna be here when I do. You need to back off and tell your dancers to back off too. I know what you and they have been doing and saying. So go back to your bus and I’ll talk to you tomorrow."

"But Justin." She whined.

"No. Go." I replied, watching her stomp off the bus, as the last guy and body guard got on the bus and we pulled out.

Chapter End Notes:
Please leave me feedback


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story