Hallena’s POV:

I was laying in my bunk with tears falling down my cheeks as I wondered what I’d done to make Justin hate me. I like him so much and he can’t even stand to look at me. I bet him and Britney are together, I mean, they are close all the time and they have been sleeping in the bunk and hotel rooms together. I bet they are doing more than sleeping. That brought more tears to my eyes. I want it to be me. Maybe the other night when I freaked out that’s what pushed him away. I laid curled up in the fetal position with my face against the wall. I know that Lynn was gonna talk to Justin, but I’m afraid that she’s just going to make things worse, maybe I shouldn’t have told her what was bothering me. I sighed, as more tears fell.

My bunk curtain, whipped back and someone got in behind me. The curtain shut again. I knew who it was without looking. I know if I turn around, the look on his face is probably gonna be filled with a look of hate. I’m sure he’s pissed that I told his Mom. Justin grabbed me around my waist and rolled me over. Before I knew what was going on, he was leaning over me, pressing his lips to mine. I’ve never been kissed before and I didn’t really know what to do. His tongue ran along my lips and I moaned, opening my mouth for him to slip in. His tongue tasted my mouth, as his arms held me tightly. I began chasing his tongue with mine, hoping that I was doing it right. I moaned again as he sucked on my lips and tongue. He withdrew his tongue and kissed me again softly, before pulling his mouth back. I looked up at him, not knowing what to do.

"Don’t ever think that I don’t like you." He said, pressing his lips back to mine in another deep kiss. "I like you more than I should."

"What do you mean?" I asked, tears still coming down my cheeks.

"You’re my foster sister, I shouldn't like you like I do."

"But I thought you liked Britney."

"No, she likes me. I used to like her, but nothing I feel for her comes close to what I feel for you. I’ve tried to ignore it, but I can’t. Even when I leave you hanging after I tell you that I’m gonna spend time with you, I still can’t get you out of my mind. I’m sorry that I’ve been doing that, but I just don’t know what to do."

"What..What do you mean?"

"I want to be with you, but I don’t want you to get sent away if someone finds out that we’re together."

"Do you think they would send me away?"

"I don’t know. My Dad knows how I feel. He said he was gonna have to tell Mom, but I don’t think he has yet."

"Okay."

"What do you think? How do you feel?"

"I..I don’t know. I’ve never…"

"What does your heart say?"

"That I want to be with you, but I don’t know how. I’ve never had a boyfriend or a date or…. Or a kiss until now." I whispered, looking away.

"I want to change that. I want to be your first." He said, before kissing me again.

I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I’m just laying here copying him. I pulled back and pushed on his chest as he tried to follow my lips.

"What’s wrong?"

"I don’t know how to kiss. I…I don’t know what to do."

"You were doing just fine. The only thing that I would love love for you to do, is to wrap your arms around me and hold me while we kiss."

"That’s it?"

"Yes." He whispered, leaning over and kissing me again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and threaded my fingers through his curls. I love the way his hair feels in my fingers. The way it curls around my fingers, the softness of it. I love the way he smells, and feels as he’s pressed against me. The taste of his lips against mine. I can’t get over the feel of kissing him. I pressed myself against his, as I followed his tongue with mine. His hands began trailing down my sides. He slipped them under my shirt, wrapping them around me and press me against him. He pulled back and sucked on my lips again before breaking the kiss.

"That was…." I started.

"That was amazing." He said, whispered.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything LeLe."

"Have you slept with Britney this week?"

"What do you mean slept?"

"I mean, have sex." I whispered, trying not to blush.

"Like intercourse?"

"Yeah."

"No."

"Have you ever?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"Before we came home on our break."

"But not since?"

"Not sex no."

"What does that mean?"

"We had oral the other night." He whispered, looking away.

"What’s that mean?"

"She gave me a blow job."

"A what?"

"She sucked my dick."

"Oh." I replied, looking away.

"Please don’t be mad at me. Please LeLe. I was just trying to get you out of my mind. I didn’t enjoy it. I even tried to pretend she was you. Please don’t be mad." Justin pleaded, pulling me tighter.

"Why?"

"I didn’t want you to have to go away. I could handle not being with you as long as I get to see you, but I can’t control myself. I can’t stop myself from touching you or kissing you. I’m like addicted to you. I thought I could handle it, but I can’t. I have to be with you."

"Why?"

"I don’t know, but I like it." He whispered, before kissing me again.

Justin's POV:

I hope me screwing around with Britney doesn't effect Lena's feelings for me. That's the last thing that I want. I can't not be with her now. Now that I've tasted her kiss, felt her soft skin, I can't. I feel like my heart is in my throat as I pulled back and waited to see what she was going to say.

"Do you like sleeping with Britney?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know that she's been sleeping in the same bed as you."

"Yeah."

"Do you like it?"

"I don't know, I mean it's another body, it's something to make me feel less lonily. I like to cuddle and she was just someone to cuddle with."

"You didn't answer my question."

"I would rather be sleeping with you." I said.

"Justin just answer my question. Do you like sleeping with Britney?"

"Yes, but not because it's her."

"What's that mean?"

"I like sleeping with someone, I like that close feeling. I like having someone to cuddle with like a big teddy bear. It comforts me and helps me sleep."

"So it's not specifically her."

"No it's not specifically her." I replied, wondering if that answer was going to make her happy.

"What about sex. Do you like having sex with her?"

"No. I like sex in general, but she's not the best sex partner."

"What about what she did the other night? Did you want that to happen? Do you like that?" she asked, looking away quickly.

"Please don’t look away from me. I’ll answer any question you have but please look at me." I whispered.

"I'm sorry, but I don't normally ask things like that."

"Please don't be embaressed. It's just I feel like my heart is in my throat and everytime you look away, I feel like I'm looing you and every answer I'm giving you is discusting you."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry."

"You want to know if I liked the blow job?"

"Yes."

"No, I didn't. I didn't even get off."

"Oh."

"Did I want it to happen? I wanted something to happen to try and take my mind off you, it didn't work though. The whole time she was doing it, I was thinking about you."

"Okay. What were you thinking about me?"

"If you would hate me for this."

"Okay."

"And the last one was if I like blow jobs?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, I like 'em. I'm a guy. I like all kinds of sex."

"I.... I don't know anything about sex or or anything like that." she whispered.

"It's okay, that's not important."

"What's important then?"

"If you want to be with me. That's what's important to me. I have to know."

"Yes, I want to be with you, but I'm not quiet sure what that means."

"It means whatever you want it to mean, as long as your my girl, I don't care."

"What about sex, you said you like sex.... I..."

"I'm not going to make you do anything that you don't want to do, yes I like sex, but if you don't want to do something I'm not going to force you to and I'm not going to pressure you."

"Will you get it somewhere else?"

"No, I don't cheat."

"Okay."

" Can I kiss you?"

"If you want." she smiled, softly.

"I want alright, I want very much." I whispered, pressing my lips against hers.

I moan in approval as she wrapes her arms around me. I wasn't kidding when I told her that I like sleeping with people to cuddle. I know, I know it makes me sound kinda gay, but it's a comfort thing and I only do it with girls. I kissed her softly at first, before sucking her bottom lip in my mouth and nibbling it. I love the feel of her lips against mine, the way she tastes. She's mine, FINALLY.

"Are you going to stay here?" she asked, when I pulled my lips from hers.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes."

"Are you just saying that becuase you're afraid if you don't, that I'll go get Brit?"

"No. I want you to stay."

"Okay. I'm gonna grab my pillow and I'll be right back."

"Okay. Hurry back?" she whispered.

"Yeah." I smiled, before kissing her and climbing out to grab my pillow.

I really like that my bunk is right above hers. I can slip in and out of her bunk without having to step down on the floor. Which means I don't have to worry as much about getting caught. I quickly pulled my pillow out and crawled back in hers.

 

Hallena's POV:

Justin never really even left my bunk, more like leaning out and up. I wondered what he thinks about the prospect of having to teach me everything. I don't know if I should ask him that or let it alone for now. He crawled back in and wrapped his arms around me, pulling my over onto his chest.

"Can I ask you something?" I whispered.

"Sure."

"Did I freak you out the other night?"

"Not at all baby, I would have been upset if someone said that shit about me that Brit said about you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you gonna tell people about this or just keep between us?"

"I don't know, lets just play it by ear and see how it goes okay?"

"Okay."

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What?"

"Give the guys a chance?"

"They don't like me."

"They don't know you Lena, we will be able to spend more time together, if you start hanging out with the guys too."

"Okay, I'll try."

"That's all I ask."

"Do I have to try all of them at the same time?"

"No, start with JC and go from there. You actually have a little in common with Jace."

"Like what?"

"Like he's adopted."

"He is?"

"Yeah, he is."

"Wow."

"Yeah, he's really cool. He's like a big brother to me. He knows that I like you, he saw us the other night."

"He did?"

"Yeah, so did Brit."

"Oh."

"Yeah, she got pissy and came in and ripped the curtain back and demanded to know what was going on. I made her go get Jace and well that was pretty much it."

"You know that anytime you feel like you did the other night you can come to me, I'll listen and hold you, or sing to you, whatever you need right?"

"Thank you."

"So Mom is going home tomorrow morning."

"Yeah."

"So it's going to be just you and me for 2 weeks."

"You, me and about 200 people not counting the tons of fans."

"No, you'll see it's gonna be you and me a lot. I don't expect you to believe me, but it will be." Justin smiled, leaning down and pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Your right, I don't trust you, you have to earn that back."

"I will baby, I will." He whispered, pulling me close to him, as we drifted off to sleep.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story