Justin's POV:

Mom left a few days ago, and Britney had brought out the claws, but I don't care. I don't really leave Lena alone with her. LeLe has been hanging out with Jace the past few days. The get along great and he gives her someone to talk to about what she's feeling. About the abandonment issues she has. She's been smiling so much the past few days, I love to see her smile. The way she laughs makes me smile so much. Today, Lance is gonna hang out with us, well maybe. I'm thinking about kidnapping her and taking her away for the day. Lonnie knows what's really going on, He figured it out real quick, like when I kissed her in the elevator.

I walked in the back to see LeLe playing video games with JC. She looked up at me and huge smile spread across her face. I couldn't help but smile either.

"Hey baby." I greeted, as I sat down beside her.

"Hey you." She giggled, as she quickly crawled into my lap, as she continued to play her game.

"So I was thinking....."

"What about?"

"What about if we go run away for the day, just you and me?"

"Like to do what?"

"Whatever you want to."

"J, we have that interview tonight then we're supposed to go to that club, don't forget." JC said.

"I know, but the interview isn't until like 7 right?"

"Right, but you have to keep track of time."

"I know, I won't be late, but just because there's something to do later tonight, does that mean that I shouldn't go do something with my girl?" I asked.

"No, take her and go have some fun." JC smiled.

"Thanks, but she hasn't agreed yet."

"You know she's sitting here too." LeLe laughed.

"Oh shit Girl, when did you get here?" I teased, as I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face in her neck, leaving small kisses there.

"You're not funny J." she pouted.

"Aww, So do you wanna get out of here?"

"Yeah, is Lonnie gonna come with?"

"Of course."

"Good. Should I go change?" She asked.

"Naw, you look great."

"Okay, let me get my shoes."

"Okay babe." I smiled, letting her go so she could get her shoes on.

"Damn J, if you smile much more, your face is gonna break." JC teased.

"No it won't. I'm happy is that a crime?"

"No, but it's good to see. Although I'm pretty sure that if Brit finds her and a dark alley, there's gonna be a cat fight."

"Yeah, I know. LeLe can handle herself. But I'm trying to keep them away from each other."

"Well, I just hope that Lena doesn't hear some of the stuff she's saying about her."

"Well, I'l deal with it if that happens. And God help Britney if I ever hear her say something about her."

"Well, go get your Girl and have some fun. I'll see ya at 6."

"Okay. Have fun."

"You too." JC smiled.

 

Hallena's POV:

I smiled, as Justin held my hand, walking me around the mall. We took Lonnie with us, and Justin has his bandanna and hat on, his hat is pulled so lo I can't see his eyes, unless he looks at me. He smiles at me, and slides his hand out of mine and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling my to his side in a hug, before allowing his hand to slide down my back to rest on my butt. He gave a light squeeze making me giggle, before leading me into a store.

"I love your ass." Justin whispered, in my ear, as he gave another playful squeeze.

"Thank you, I think." I giggled, yeah that's right I giggled.

"So I was thinking..."

"Oh no."

"What?"

"You thinking." I teased.

"HaHa, I'm gonna get you back for that LeLe."

"What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking that we should get you some of these sexy ass clothes." He grinned.

"You think I would look okay in these?" I asked, reaching out and touching and a pair of low rise jeans.

"I think you would be flat out sexy."

 

"Come on LeLe just come out." Justin complained, as he waited for me to show him the clothes he picked.

"I can't come out."

"Where are you? I'll come in"

I opened the door and pulled him inside, making Lonnie laugh."I can't wear this."

"Why not, I think it's sexy." Justin said, looking me up and down.

"Of course you'd think that, but I can't wear this."

"Yes you can, God girl can you really not see how hot you are?"

"I'm not hot, Look at my ass....."

"Oh believe me I am. I'm about to get on my knees and worship it." He said, pulling me against him, attacking my lips as his hands slid down my back to rest on my ass.

I moaned as I slid my hands down and into the back pockets of his jeans, as I chased his tongue with mine. Lonnie laughed again, before knocking on the door.

"You're so getting that." He said, before opening the door and slipping out.

 

Justin's POV:

So far the day with Lena has been amazing. I love spending time with her. I love to just be with her, we don't have to be doing anything. All we have to do is be sitting next to each other, there don't even have to be words exchanged. I just can't stop smiling. I know I know, I sound like a girl right now, but hey at least these thoughts aren't expressed out loud right? I'm in the shower getting ready for our interview. Thinking about Lena in the shower is a really bad idea. God it's been so perfect with her since Mom left, I can't help but wonder what's gonna happen when Mom comes back. Am I going to be able to keep my hands to myself, is Britney gonna spill that she thinks something is happening between us, that would be something that she would do right now. She keeps trying to get on our bus at night to get in my bunk. Well unfortunately for her, right now I don't sleep in my bunk, I sleep on bunk down. She doesn't know that though, because Mike locks the bus now. I switch rooms with Chris at ever hotel, so that if she shows up there, that she finds Chris instead. Then Jace trades with Joey who then trades with me. So even if she did try Chris' room, she still wouldn't get me. Lena has her room, but she's been staying in my room.

"Justin, you need to hurry up." Lena complained.

"Why? I have time still."

"I need a shower too."

"Well come on in." I laughed," You know what they say, save water."

"JUSTIN!" She whined.

"Okay. Okay, I'm almost done, but I have to shave so when you get in the shower, I have to come back in."

"Fine, just hurry up."

"I'm hurrying I'm hurrying." I laughed, as I got out and wrapped my towel around me, before stepping out and allowing her to go in and start her shower.

"Okay." She yelled, when I heard the shower kick on again.

"God, crazy woman interrupting my shower." I teased as I finished getting ready.

"Yeah Yeah."

"I can't wait to see you in those clothes we got today."

"Yeah I know you can't, I still don't think I can wear them."

"You can trust me."

"Get out so I can finish getting ready so y'all don't leave me."

"We won't leave you."

"Fine, then I'll make you late."

"Okay." I sighed, getting out and letting her get ready.

 

"About time." Chris complained.

"Oh shut it."

"Is Lena almost ready?" JC asked.

"Yeah, she should be ready in a few minutes."

"Okay, we're gonna have to go as soon as she's done."

"LENA MOVE YOUR ASS!" I yelled out before starting to laugh.

"I'm ready damn." she complained.

"YAY let's go." The guys exclaimed, getting off the bus and loading into the car.

 

"Come here." I whispered, looking at her.

"What?"

"Come here."

"We need to go."

"Yeah we do, so stop wasting time and come here."

"Fine, what?" She said, walking over and standing in front of me.

"Your beautiful." I whispered, before kissing her deeply. " Very beautiful, but we need to go."

"I know. Let's go before someone comes after us."

"Yeah." I wrapped my arm around her waist and lead her to the door, dropping my arm before we came into the view of the guys.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story