Hallena's POV:

The day with Justin was so amazing. I'm nervous, we're in the car heading to the club. I don't know what to think. I don't know how to dance, but I can't help but notice the way Justin keeps looking at me. Britney apparently notices too. She doesn't seem to like it either, but I don't care, he's my man or I think he is. The way he's looking at me right now, I guess it doesn't really matter.

 

"You're gonna dance with me girl aren't you?" Justin asked.

 

"Do you want me to?"

 

"Hell yeah."

 

"I don't know how to dance."

 

"I'll teach you." He grinned.

 

"I'm sure you will curly." JC teased.

 

"What? Someone's gotta." Justin laughed.

 

"And it just has to be you doesn't it?" Britney spat.

 

"Yeah it does." Justin said, glaring at her.

 

I can't wait to get there, maybe it will get me away from her. Plus I kinda want to see how Justin is going to act around me with the guys around. We pulled up in front of the club.

 

"Okay guys wait for us." Mike said, as he and Lonnie got out and came around.

They opened the door and Britney and her dancers got out and started into the club, as photographers started taking pictures.

 

"Don't worry girl, look straight ahead or down and stay by me." Justin said, squeezing my hand.

I just nodded at him. He crawled out and he and JC helped me out of the suburban. They both held my hands as they lead me inside. I kept my head down as the photographers kept snapping pictures.

"You're okay girl." Justin whispered, as we kept walking.

They let us in the door and Justin grabbed me and hugged me. " Are you okay baby?"

 

"Yeah, do they always do that?"

 

"Yeah generally. Plus I'm pretty sure the club let it slip we were gonna be here."

 

"Why would they do that?"

 

"For free advertisement. Let's go find everyone and have a good time." He smiled, leading me towards a table where everyone was sitting.

 

Britney set it up so they only chairs available were next to her. I sighed, as I thought about her comments.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"Nothing." I said, faking a smile.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yeah."

 

We sat down, Justin putting himself between Britney and me, like she knew he would.

 

"Let's go dance J." Britney said, rubbing up on Justin's arm.

 

I tried not to react, not knowing how to act.

 

"Naw, I'm gonna hang with Lena for now." he said, pulling his arm away.

 

"TJ will keep her company."

 

"Like he did when your dancers locked her in the bathroom?"

 

"Should have known she'd be a tattle tale."

 

"No actually your dancers were bragging about it and I overheard them."

 

"So what."

 

"So if you want to dance, dance with TJ I'm not dancing wiht you."

 

"It's okay Justin, I'm fine." I said, trying to end the fight.

 

"No, I'm good right here."

 

"Ahh, everything was fine before she came along. She's ruining everything!" Britney screamed.

 

"Yeah, things were fine, now they are great. Jace can you switch spots with me?"

 

"Yeah no problem." JC smiled, changing places with Justin.

 

Justin put his hand on my leg under the table, reassuring me all was good.

 

Justin's POV:

Britney kept giving nasty looks to Lena and all she was doing was sitting there. She wasn't even talking to anyone. If she wanted to give her dirty looks I'd give her a reason to give her nasty looks.

 

"Let's dance baby." I whispered in Lena's ear, as I stood and guided her from her chair.

 

"Where are you going?" Britney asked.

 

"We're going to dance." I replied, leading Lena out of the VIP section.

 

"I thought you didn't want to dance?"

 

"No, I said, I didn't want to dance with you."

 

We walked down the stairs and towards the dance floor, but I pulled her down the hall leading to the bathrooms first. I pushed her against the wall and pressed my lips to hers. She moaned into my mouth as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me against her body. I deepened the kiss tasting her mouth with my tongue. I love the way she tastes. Tonight there's a hint of mint from the tooth paste. I groaned, as I pushed myself closer to her. She ran her hands down my back into my back pockets again, pulling me closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her against me. Before slowly pulling my lips from her and pressing a few soft, sweet kisses to her lips.

 

"It's you that I want, not Britney."

 

"Okay."

 

"Remember that. She's going to try and get to you, I just wanted to tell you that you win, you're the one I want."

 

"I know."

 

"Come dance with me."

 

"I wasn't kidding Justin, I don't know how to dance." She whispered.

 

"I said I'd teach you and I wasn't joking. I think that you will be fine."

 

"I'm going to look like a fool."

 

"No you won't, I have faith in you. I think that you will naturally be able to move."

 

"Let's go fine out."

 

"Okay." I smiled, before softly kissing her lips once more.

 

I lead her out onto the dance floor finding a spot in the middle. I turned her around and pulled her ass up against my crotch, wrapping my arms around her.

 

"Just move to the music baby." I whispered, as I guided her hips against mine.

 

"Like this?" She asked, thrusting against me.

 

"Mmm. Yeah like that girl." I groaned.

 

"Am I hurting you?"

 

"Not at all, you just feel good that all." I whispered, as I began to move with her.

 

I leaned down and pressed my lips to her neck, kidding up to her ear. " I told you, you would be a natural."

 

"What do I do with my arms?"

 

"Wrap them back around my neck."

 

"Like this?" She asked, wrapping her arms around my neck and playing with the ends of my curls.

 

"Yeah, just like that baby. I could dance with you all night just like this."

 

"What about slow dances?"

 

"Mmm, I might have to go request a slow song just so I can dance with you." I whispered, kissing her neck again.

 

"I didn't think you were the slow dancing kind of guy."

 

"Only with you." I whispered," LeLe?"

 

"Yeah?" She asked, turning her head to look at me.

 

"I think I'm falling in love with you."

 

"Do you mean that?"

 

"Yes. It's like when I'm with you all is perfect in my world. I get this amazing feeling when I hold you and kiss you. I've never felt that with anyone else. I feel like I can be me with you and I don't have to worry about what you think, because I know it doesn't matter to you."

 

"I feel the same."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Yes." She said, licking her bottom lip, as she looked up at me, as the song changed.

 

Hallena's POV:

Justin didn't have to go request a slow song. I smiled, as I'll make love to you by boyz II men came on. He smiled, as he turned me around and pulled me close to him, guiding my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. He pulled me till I rested head against his chest.

 

Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night
We're gona celebrate, all thru the night

"You're so beautiful baby." Justin whispered, resting his face against the top of my head.

 

Pour the wine, light the fire
Girl your wish is my command
I submit to your demands
I'll do anything, girl you need only ask

 

"Thank you." I smiled.



I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to

Girl relax, let's go slow
I ain't got nowhere to go
I'm just gonna concentrate on you
Girl are you ready, it's
gonna be a long night
Throw your clothes on the floor
I'm gonna take my clothes off too
I made plans to be with you
Girl whatever you ask me,
you know, I'll do

 

"I was wrong before, I could spend all night just like this. I think I like this better."

 

"I agree."

I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to

Baby tonight is your night
And I will do you right
Just make a wish on your night
Anything that you ask
I will give you the love of your life

 

"Baby?" He whispered.

 

"What?"

 

"Can I kiss you?"

 

"Yes."

 


I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to

 

Justin lifted my chin and softly pressed his lips to mine, as we continued dancing, it wasn't until someone bumped into us, that we realized the song was over.

 

"Thank you, that was amazing." He smiled.

 

"No, thank you. You have already been so many firsts for me."

 

"I want to be all your firsts." He whispered, before pressing his lips back to mine.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story