Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, I know I'm seriously sucking with these updates, but I so appreciate you guys reading. It won't be soon before long for the next one, because I really like it! Oh, and Happy Holidays, everyone! -Ash
18 >> Live, From New York…

As winter dwindled into spring, Rie found that the best way to deal with life was to not deal with it at all, so she did everything in her power to keep herself as busy as possible, and away from the city of Los Angeles. She couldn’t bear the possibility of running into Justin, or even Jessica, knowing that their tastes and their circles, and most dangerously, their hangouts had now been intertwined. So she jetted off to New York for an extended stay.

Jac had gotten a spot as one of the models on Project Runway, and Rie subsequently got the opportunity to do the photography for SNL, so they were sharing the expenses of living in the city for the moment. However, little die Rie know, she would be in for a couple of surprises after getting situated with her new job. One of which was that Justin had just purchased an apartment in the city, thereby proving that she could run, but hiding was a virtual impossibility.

Her other surprise came when she entered the makeup room at SNL on her first day of work. It was the Wednesday before the live show and Rie was preparing for her first photoshoot with the host and musical guest. This particular week, Britney Spears was pulling double duty, and there she was, sitting in the chair, getting her beautification on when Rie walked in. But if that weren’t ironic enough, none other than Talis Nixon was the artist doing the job.

All of Justin’s exes in one room. Talk about fucked up. And just to twist the knife a little bit more, Rie couldn’t figure how it came to pass that she was the only one who managed to be cheated on by Justin, whereas the other two did the cheating while they were with him. She just had to pause when she entered this potential clusterfuck.

“Knock, knock,” she finally allowed herself to interrupt and introduce herself to the room’s occupants.

Talis turned, completely stunned to see Rie, but smiled coolly. “Hello.”

“Hi,” Rie grinned back. “Just wanted to say, ‘Hello,’” she directed to Britney, extending her hand. “I’m Rie; I’ll be doing the shoot with you.”

Oblivious to the tension filling the room, Britney smiled innocently in reply. “Oh cool, nice to meet you,” her twang warmed the air. “Talis was telling me she wanted to go really light with the makeup, if that was cool with you.”

Rie nodded, gazing at Britney’s face, covered in foundation. “Yeah, we wanna stick to the shimmer, like on the eyes, maybe that green you have on now,” she instructed Talis. “Because that first suit she’s wearing has that lime piping, right?”

Talis nodded as well, nervously taking direction from her ex-archenemy. “Okay. And then I was thinking the gold for that white dress with…” She gathered a palette of lip gloss to show Rie, pointing out two different shades in peach and bronze. “And then these on the lips.”

“I was tellin’ Talis that I wanted to stay away from pink ‘cause it washes me out,” Britney inserted, looking up at the two.

“So we were gonna do some of the warmer colors,” Talis appended.

“That’s fine. Just keep in mind the backgrounds are gonna be the spring colors, like the yellows and greens and blues.”

“Oh yeah, no we got it,” Talis confirmed.

“Okay, well we’re setting up the first shot now, so whenever you’re ready,” she told the pop star.

“Cool,” Britney smiled again, just as a hairstylist began to remove her curlers. “See ya soon.”

As Rie turned to make her quick getaway, Talis made sure to tell her, “It’s good to see you, Rie.”

Rie absolutely could not say the same “ she probably wouldn’t have even taken the job if she’d known Talis would be her coworker “ but she smiled back, at the very least. “Keep up the good work,” she grinned awkwardly before escaping the makeup room altogether.

>>>>>>>>>>

Hours later, after Rie’s fabulous photoshoot with Britney had ended, she decided to sit in on rehearsals along with several other crew members. She’d been chuckling through a skit where Britney was portraying Paula Abdul, when Talis took a seat next to her.

“You got some great pictures,” she told Rie as if it were new information. “Nice job.”

She glanced at Talis hesitantly, but eventually accepted the praise. “Thank you.”

“So was this, like, a one time thing, or are you here permanently?”

“Indefinitely,” she answered quickly. “And Justin and I broke up, so you don’t have to sit here and pretend to be my friend,” she quipped. “Or try to get information out of me, or whatever the fuck you’re doing.”

“Well I figured as much,” she began. “Since it’s ‘rumored’ pretty much everywhere. And also, because no one would take a job out here when Justin’s back in LA for no reason. No one leaves Justin by choice.”

Rie smirked knowingly, realizing how much it sucked that Talis was completely right about that. “You got me there,” she conceded.

“So what happened? You cheat on him, too?”

“I don’t think that’s any of your business,” she chuckled awkwardly.

“So you did,” Talis confirmed for herself, just before she began to laugh quietly to herself. “And the last time I saw you, you made yourself out to be such a saint.”

“Talis--.”

“Karma’s a bitch, isn’t it?”

“Actually--.”

“I mean, after Justin kicked me out, it was rough. I didn’t have a dime to my name. Jess was wrapped up with Ryan, and I couldn’t stay there; my parents said I was too old to come home… I had to move in with my baby sister and her roommates,” she laughed. She was actually on the verge of tears, as she so often tended to be, but she’d also learned to laugh it off. “That’s why I’m here. My nineteen-year-old sister was all I had in the world.” After shaking her head for a moment, she revealed, “I’ve only had this job about a month. I just signed the lease for this little one bedroom on the lower east side that I can barely even afford.”

“My, how the mighty have fallen,” Rie commented sadly.

“Cheating on Justin was the dumbest thing I ever did. What was I thinking?”

“Yourself, I’m guessing?”

“Oh girl, come on “ you know you miss being Justin Timberlake’s girlfriend, too.”

“Well… I wasn’t with him long enough to reap the rewards of his fabulous life,” Rie countered, “so I guess I wouldn’t know.”

“All right, you think I’m shallow,” she simpered. “That’s fine, whatever. It’s hard starting over.”

Rie nodded in agreement and softened her glare. “It’s rough out there, so… good for you for getting back on your feet,” she submitted. “I was really upset with Justin when he cut you off.”

“Why? ‘Cause he wouldn’t transfer it to you?” she rebutted dismally.

“Listen, I don’t know if you’re just being funny or what, but I’m really not like that, and I wish you would stop implying that I am.”

“I’m sorry, I just use sarcasm to cover up the bad stuff.”

Rie nodded again, and stared at Talis for a while. Even in all her self-proclaimed “bad stuff,” she appeared absolutely flawless to the naked eye. Her hair had grown out a lot since the last time they’d seen each other three months before “ or maybe it was a weave “ Rie couldn’t tell. Her makeup was nonexistent, but she had a glow about her that certainly wasn’t there with Justin. And she was forced to finally come outside of her Louboutins and throw on some Levis, so she was dressed down in jeans and a vintage Coca-Cola tee. Rie definitely already liked this version of Talis better than Justin’s version.

“You don’t have to smile all the time,” she offered Talis.

“Well… honestly, it’s better than the alternative.”

Rie took her words to heart with a slight and slow nod. “Well, I think I’m gonna get out of here,” she began to rise from her seat. “I guess I’ll… see you next week.”

“Nice to have you aboard,” she saluted.

Rie quickly pulled on her jacket, found her iPod in her purse, and hoisted her camera case onto her shoulder, getting ready to head out for the subway station. Just as she was about to exit the row they’d been sitting in, Talis stopped her.

“Rie!” she called out.

She instinctively glanced at the stage to make sure no one was paying attention and then her eyes landed on Talis. “Yeah?”

“This is probably a silly ass question, but would you like to go get some dinner together?” she inquired hopefully. “I know we’re not friends or anything, but I would really love to just get off work and hang out with someone over the age of twenty-one.”

Rie’s first impulse was to say, ‘Hell no, bitch,’ but she imagined Talis must have felt pretty low if she was asking her out anywhere. She appeared so desperate for someone to give a damn. So Rie did.

>>>>>>>>>>

“What are you doing here?” Justin greeted his mother, returning to his Hollywood home after a round of golf. He pulled her into a tight embrace before taking a seat adjacent to her at his kitchen table.

“Well, I haven’t seen ya in a while, and I’ve been worried about you.”

“You worry too much,” he grinned boyishly.

“And you don’t worry enough,” she retorted. “Where’s Rie?”

“I dunno,” he answered sadly.

“Where’s Jessica?”

“I dunno,” he repeated.

“See what I mean?”

“It’s been a rough couple of weeks,” he admitted. “I dunno.”

“You don’t know what?”

“I don’t know what the hell I’m doing.”

“Regarding…?”

“Regarding Rie. And Jess, I guess.”

“Well, what I do know is that you two were just getting started, and then I hear you broke up “ no thanks to you, of course. Now would you like to enlighten me as to why, or should I wait for Entertainment Tonight to tell me that as well?”

“Mom,” he sighed.

“Don’t ‘mom’ me.”

“You’re not gonna like it,” he revealed honestly, staring at the top of her new brown hair.

“What did you do?”

“I…” he exhaled heavily before deciding to just blurt it out. “I had sex with--.”

“Ohh, lemme stop you right there,” Lynn laughed awkwardly. “I am sorry I said anything.”

“Mom, this is pertinent to the story.”

“I don’t wanna know the story, sweetheart. I’m sure you’ll work it out.” She began to hop up from her seat, but Justin stopped her.


“Just listen,” he beseeched. “I could really use a smart person here.”

His mother closed her eyes in slight disgust, but let him continue. “Go on, Justin…”

“Okay,” he sighed. “So I had sex with Jess, pretty much right after me and Rie decided to be exclusive. And then, I didn’t tell her about it until a month later, so… suffice it to say, she hates me,” he inserted a chuckle. “And then we have Jess, who… told me she was in love with me, which is basically why I slept with her, I guess, and then I pissed her off by going back to Rie in the midst of it. And then I told her she had to tell Ryan, and now he hates her as well, so…”

“So now the four of you are just a hostile, non-talkin’ bunch,” Lynn finished for him.

“Basically. Yeah.”

“Oh, Justin.” She exhaled heavily and stared into her baby’s baby blues. She didn’t know how to sugarcoat this one, so she didn’t even try. “This is all your fault, you know.”

“I know.”

“You can’t treat people this way, Justin. And you can’t fix everybody, you can’t keep trying to please and appease everybody, because you just end up breaking them in the end.”

“I know.”

“And why you thought you could be in a relationship so soon after Talis is just… it’s beyond me,” she shook her head. “I mean, what goes on in your head?”

“I don’t know.”

“Justin, god knows I love you, but I am--.”

“Okay, here’s the thing. And I know it was crazy to be engaged one month and in love with someone else the next. But…” It was his turn to shake his head now. “All I know is, one day, it was raining. And then I met Rie, and then… it stopped. Just like that,” he snapped his fingers. He stared down at the floor contemplatively for a moment and finished, “I thought that was all I needed.”

Lynn nodded knowingly and attempted to soften her tone. “Well, I know you don’t want it, but sometimes, you need a little rain too, Justin. That’s how things “ how people grow.”

“I was doing just fine without it.”

“You’ve been very blessed, Justin, to not have a life full of tragedy--.”

“I’ve had my tribula--.”

“Don’t interrupt me,” she cut him off. “I’m not saying you haven’t had your share of pain. I know you’ve had your heartbreaks along the way, but you always bounce back and do just fine, like you said. I’m talking about true devastation.”

“Okay…”

“That girl’s mother died,” she reminded him sternly. “From cancer, right?”

“Yes.”

“So you think about how you would feel if that happened to you,” she instructed, “and then what you would do if someone dragged you through what you’ve had her go through.” She paused to let him think for a moment and then continued, “I mean your mood swings are bad enough, but to sleep with your best friend? And then lie about it? And now you’d like to sit here and sulk because she hates you? Justin, please.”

“I’m not sulking!” he defended. “I just… I don’t know what to do.”

“Well what have you done?”

“I’ve called her a million times. I went to her house, she was never there, so I kept calling, even though she never answered. And I waited, because everyone told me I had to. They said to give her the obligatory month or so to kind of let the angry parts fade away, so I did. I went to Mexico with Jess and Ryan, which I shouldn’t have done, because they ended up breaking up too, thereby making life extra awkward. And then, I come back and Rie is gone,” he sulked.

“Gone?”

“Yeah,” he shrugged. “Her neighbor told me she was putting her house up for sale, and she hasn’t been there in three weeks, so… I don’t know what to do.”

“Hmm.”

“I think she’s done.”

At that point, Rachael, who’d been lounging in the living room, decided to finally inform her cousins of her presence. “Hey, y’all,” she puttered into the kitchen slowly.

“Hey, sweetie,” Lynn greeted her with a quick smile.

“Hey, Rach,” Justin added. “Could you, umm, give me and my mom a few minutes?”

“Well that’s why I came in, I heard y’all talking,” she began, “and… I think maybe I should tell you this.”

“Well what is it,” he frowned.

“Rie came by. While you were in Mexico,” Justin’s eyes lit up at her words, so she kept going. “I think she was coming to patch things up, maybe, but then I told her you were in Mexico with Jess and she got kind of upset, so…”

“What the fuck, why didn’t you call me? Or at least tell me when I got back?”

“Well, she asked me not to say anything,” she shrugged. “I didn’t think she’d leave LA!”

“Fuck, Rachael, you should’ve told me!”

“Justin, calm down,” Lynn directed. “If she didn’t want you to know, she didn’t want you to know.”

“Yeah, but she’s my damn cousin,” he combated. “I should be able to trust her to tell me shit.”

“Justin, stop it.”

“I really am sorry, Jus. If I had known she was gonna peace out on you, I would’ve said something sooner,” Rachael offered. “She’s really, really hurt though.”

“I think I know that, doofus.”

She rolled her own light blue eyes at him and shook her head. “Whatever. You’re bitter; I get it.”

“Do you know where she is?”

“No.”

“Don’t lie, Rachael.”

“I’m not! I honestly don’t know.”

He sighed and looked over to his mom, who was carefully watching the two of them. “Would you call Jessica for me?” he directed back to his cousin.

“She doesn’t wanna talk to you.”

“Which is why I asked you to call her,” he shot back. “What is with the attitude today?”

She didn’t answer, but pulled her phone from the pocket of her dress and speed dialed Jess’ cell. “I just think it’ll be good when you stop acting like what you want is the only thing that matters.”

>>>>>>>>>>

“Was it all my fault?” Justin asks me. It’s painfully obvious he’s avoiding looking me in the eye. Instead, he appears to be staring at my ear or something.

“Yes,” I answer, my arms crossed over my chest.

“I can’t believe we --.” He pauses to ponder for a moment. “What were we thinking?”

“Of ourselves.”

“We really screwed this one up, huh?”

“Majorly,” I agree.

“Are you mad at me,” he asks innocently.

“Yes.”

“Why?” I stare at him with lack of amusement or intent to reply, so he presses for an answer. “Jess, say something.”

“You probably haven’t noticed, but I don’t wanna be here, Justin, so please just tell me what you want so I can go.”

“So what, are we, like, done being friends now?”

“I wouldn’t be here if you weren’t my friend, Justin. I just “ I want Ryan back, and the more I’m with you, the less likely that is to happen.”

“I see,” he replied sadly.

“I don’t mean to be mean,” I assure him. “I’m honestly just not in the mood.”

“Fair enough,” he surrendered. “I just wanted to know if, by some odd chance, you knew where Rie was. I know it’s a long shot, and you probably wanna kick my ass for even asking, but I had to ask, just in--.”

“She’s in New York,” I finally cut off his incessant ramble.

He gazes at me disbelievingly. “What?”

“She’s in New York,” I repeat. “City.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Can I leave now?”

“Wait, how do you know that?”

“Jac told me.”

“What’s she there for?”

“I don’t know!” I raise my voice, causing the small crowd at The Coffee Bean to gawk at us even more than they were before. “I don’t know,” I say again, softer this time. “To be honest, I don’t care.”

“Do you care enough to maybe… take a trip to New York with me?”

“Justin,” I shake my head and run a napkin over my lips. Then I stand from the table and begin to put on my jacket.

If I were a boy
I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man


“Jess, come on.”

“Have you heard anything I’ve said?”

“I need you right now.”

“Well where the fuck were you when I needed you!” I shout.

“People are looking at us,” he quietly reprimands.

“Where were you when I needed you?”

“I never went anywhere, Jess.”

“When you slept with me and went right back to Rie, how do you think that made me feel, Justin?” Before I can start to cry, I throw on my sunglasses and pick up my purse from the side of my chair. He stares up at me for a long moment, not realizing that his silence speaks volumes. “I guess that means you never were there.”

I’d listen to her, ‘cause I know how it hurts

“Jess…”

“I gotta go.”

When you lose the one you wanted ‘cause he’s taken you for granted

“What are you doing running after some man that clearly doesn’t want you?”

“You’re such a fucking asshole,” I retort.

“Well, that is what you’re doing, you know.”

“If I went with you, I’d just be doing the same thing,” I shrug.

And with that, I left the small café, hiding my tears from Justin, as usual, and praying to god that this one doesn’t make headlines. I honestly don’t even think I can handle anymore.

And everything you had got destroyed

>>>>>>>>>

Rie yawned loudly as she promenaded through Union Square with her newest friend, Talis. It had been a little over a week since they’d been reacquainted, and Rie would be lying if she said she didn’t enjoy Talis’s company. Awkward moments aside, they each appreciated the fact that they could laugh at just about anything. And on days like today, where things weren’t going quite as well as they wanted, they liked to drink until they couldn’t feel feelings anymore.

“I hate Friday nights,” Talis commented as they headed for Rie’s apartment. “Or at least, I used to until you came along.”

“So what, I saved your life?” Rie smirked, beginning to search for her keys in her sea of a purse.

“Ho, don’t flatter yourself. You saved my Friday nights,” she repeated. “Not having to spend them with my sister and her obnoxious friends is such a welcome change.”

“I love how you act like your ass isn’t obnoxious your damn self.”

“Girl, don’t get hurt in the middle of Fourteenth Street.”

The two of them laughed, but Rie quickly sobered up to say, “Honestly, though, I’m new to New York, so you’re doing me a giant favor, too.”

“Well hey, two hot single girls like ourselves should really be having lots of sex in the city.”

“I’m not lookin’ for sex,” Rie countered softly, making her way up to her building’s front door. “I’m looking for love now,” she finally was able to admit to herself. “Absolutely fucking ridiculous, can’t-breathe-eat-sleep-without-him love.”

“Awww, you’re a romantic.”

“The funny thing is, not really.”

“Yeah, the amount of free drinks you took tonight says you were looking for a fuck,” Talis chuckled.

Rie shook her head, letting her friend into her humble downtown apartment. “Well hey, it’s better than the alternative of, like, actually feeling shit.”

“Mission accomplished?”

“Not quite.”

“Rie. Honey. Whatever you did, you just need to let it go,” Talis encouraged, heading for the elevators. “One thing I’ve learned is that we all make mistakes. It’s fine; it’s inevitable. But it is not for you to beat yourself up over for the rest of your life. So just… you gotta let him go.”

Rie accepted her words and silently entered the elevator car, pressing the number seven. She closed her eyes as the doors closed, and in the midst of her inebriation, she could swear she felt Justin’s presence. While it could have been her five or six Cosmos causing the hallucination, she felt as though she actually smelled Justin’s scent lingering in the small encasement.

“You okay?” Talis interrupted her thoughts.

“I’m fine,” she yawned, opening her eyes to her floor. “Come on.”

“I’m just gonna pee real quick,” Talis announced. “I gotta head home soon, I need to be on set early.”

“Girl, I don’t know how you spend your entire Saturdays there.”

“It’s a paycheck,” she shrugged.

As Rie unlocked the door to her new home, she was met with a note at her feet. She picked it up to see that it had been scribbled on the back of a restaurant receipt and very simply read, I love you. I’m sorry. Without even thinking of the all capitals handwriting, or the fact that the receipt was from a restaurant near her home in Sherman Oaks, she knew it was from Justin, and she quickly stuffed the note into her pocket before Talis could notice.

“God, your apartment is so clean,” Talis noted, throwing her pea coat over a chair. “I’m jealous.”

Distracted, Rie hadn’t heard a word she said, and turned back to her friend in confusion. “Huh?”

“Are you really okay?”

“I’m fine,” she confirmed for the second time since they’d come in. “Yeah.”

Talis eyed her suspiciously, watching her expression turn to what seemed like panic. “You either had way too much to drink tonight, or not enough,” she chuckled.

“Yeah, I think I’m gonna have another glass of chardonnay. You want?”

“Yeah, I’ll have one real quick before I go.”

She scurried off to the bathroom, leaving Rie to her thoughts, and she pulled the note from her pocket to read it again. She didn’t quite know how to feel, realizing how close Justin was. Knowing that he cared enough to track her down again, after a month and a half of her doing everything she could to avoid him. After she’d resigned herself to hating him and never wanting to see him again. Perhaps proving that we all inevitably meet our destinies on the paths we take to avoid them. Was it possible that five little words, after she’d run the gamut of so many emotions, were able to make everything better?

It’s a little too late for you to come back
Say it’s just a mistake, think I’d forgive you like that


No, of course not. A few words scribbled on a scrap of paper wouldn’t undo a thing. Hell, he didn’t even have the balls to hang around and wait for her to come back. It seemed that when he promised to stop being a perfectionist, he resorted to half-assing everything.

If you thought I would wait for you, you thought wrong

And just when she’d resolved that she was still angry, and probably would be for a long time, there was the knock at the door. She went to it immediately, secretly hoping it was him, while simultaneously praying that it wasn’t. And when she opened the door, her prayers were answered as Justin stood before her, for the first time since the last time.

“Hi,” he said hesitantly. He looked better than she remembered. His curly hair was freshly cut, his beard was thicker than usual, but well manicured, and his army green jacket hung so inexplicably perfectly over his t-shirt and jeans. Rie couldn’t help but be reminded of just how unfair life could be.

But you’re just a boy

She swallowed hard at his meek smile, closed her eyes, and shut the door in his face. “What the fuck,” she whispered in a frenzy, leaning against the back of the door. “What the fuck. What the fuck.” He knocked again, and she exhaled sharply. “Oh, what the fuck.”

You don’t understand…

“Rie…”

“What do you want?”

“Can we talk, please?”

“Talk,” she instructed.

“Without a door between us, maybe?”

“If you have something to say, you shouldn’t let a door stop you.”

“Fine,” he relented. “I didn’t come to make a big speech or anything, I just thought you should know that… I haven’t given up on you.” He sighed and decided to go on, though he had no idea whether she was even standing there anymore. “I think you should know that I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where. But I do. I “ I love you straight forward, without complexities or pride, and… I don’t intend to stop. You can change your address and your phone number, you can ignore my emails or even my face, but just know that… I’m not giving up.”

How it feels to love a girl
Someday you wish you were a better man


Rie squeezed her eyes shut as tears started to sting inside them; she clenched her jaw as her heart started to flutter, and she had to stop herself from saying something completely ridiculous in the heat of the moment. “It’s not gonna work,” she finally croaked out.

You don’t listen to her
You don’t care how it hurts


Talis came strutting out of the bathroom at the exact wrong time, and wondered out loud why Rie was talking to herself. “What’s not gonna work?”

“Shit,” she whispered.

“Rie, you’re starting to scare me.

“Rie, let me in,” Justin demanded from the other side of the door.

“I let you in already,” she told him. “You blew it.”

“Who is that?” Talis frowned.

“I’m sorry,” he pleaded. “I swear to god, I am so sorry.”

“Is that Justin?”

“You need to go,” Rie announced to Justin. “Like, right now.”

“Could you please open the door?”

“Why is he out there?” Talis pressed. “What’s going on?”

“Not now, Talis.”

“Rie, talk to me,” he pleaded.

“Justin, I have company; you need to leave.”

“I’ll go if you just open the door.”

“If I open the door, I’m gonna punch you in the face, so I suggest you leave.”

“Rie,” Talis was still frowning. “What the fuck?”

“Rie,” Justin added.

“I’m sorry,” she mouthed to her friend. She turned around slowly and opened the door to the man that so desperately wanted to be let back inside.

The moment he was, Rie certainly kept her promise to punch him in the face “ and she didn’t even have to use a fist. For Justin, seeing Talis standing there was more of a knockout than anything he could have ever predicted. He had prepared himself for another man, maybe, or even another best friend of his. But he never once thought that Rie would open the door and he’d find his fucking fiancée staring back at him.

Until you lose the one you wanted ‘cause you’ve taken her for granted

“Damn,” he chuckled awkwardly, trying to hide the fact that he really, really wanted to kill himself right then and there. “I… umm “ I guess I’ll go now.”

And everything you had got destroyed

Rie kept a solemn face as she nodded and watched him turn to walk away. Just before he turned the corner, she called after him, “Does this mean you’re giving up?”

But you’re just a boy

He didn’t answer.


Lyrics: "If I Were a Boy" - Beyonce (I Am... Sasha Fierce)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial unrequited boyfriendj love fiancej vulnerablej