Story Notes:
This story idea was formed from Christine's free plot Somebody: Justin's a nobody, but loves a somebody. Instead of being a star, Justin is no one, but he falls in love with a celebrity. What would it be like for him if the rolls were reversed.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I don't claim to know anything about shooting a movie or anything that it entails. All the information I write about is taken from watching behind the scenes things for movies, or generally just made up.
Photobucket

Prologue

Tara looked out the window of the small jet plane; her eyes were soar from the tears that were building behind them. She had on big black sunglasses to hide her red tear stained cheeks as she curled up in the chair, pulling her knees close to her chest resting her chin on the top of her knees.

She willed the tears not to escape as she sniffled and proceeded to wipe her nose with the sleeve of her long sleeved shirt, and then she hugged legs to her chest once again as she sighed heavily.

Even though she had the music blaring into her ear from her IPOD, she could not escape the thoughts running through her mind. Thoughts of the past three months she spent in Tennessee, the past three months she spent opening her heart to another.
Chapter End Notes:
Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story