Author's Chapter Notes:

Oops, I forgot to add this to the last chapter. My bad. Also, a little bit of bad news for yall, I'm gonna have to stop posting so fast, cause I'm running out of pages!! Keep checking in though, you'll never know when I'll have a sudden epiphany or burst of inspiration!!! Enjoy and lemme know what you think (a thousand thanks to those given me feedback already!!!)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

--------------------------

‘Timberlake? You here? Justin, come on man, we can –

            Trace reeled, pain exploding in his jaw as he yelled, ‘What the FUCK, man?’

            Justin, reeking of whiskey with bloodshot eyes, staggered before pushing him.

            ‘You think you can fuck with me? YOU fuck with ME?’

            ‘Dude, that’s not even –‘

            ‘Who the fuck are you? Fucking NOBODY! I’m Justin – motherfucking – Timberlake! I’m famous! Bitches worship me! Throw their shit in my face all fucking day! You’re nothing without me! NOTHING! You think you can fuck me over? I run you! RUN YOU! I’m rich, I’m young, and – ‘

            ‘And you’re fucking miserable.’

            ‘What? Are you kiddin me? I’m livin the dream, baby. I got hot rides, a fucking mansion, I can get any girl I want –

            ‘Except for her.’ Justin paused as Trace continued, ‘Just admit it, Justin. She was one of the best things to happen to you. She didn’t worship you. She didn’t care about your expensive stupid bikes or your oversized, empty house. She cared about you. Not your name, not your music, just you. And when she was finally ready to open up and get over her god awful past, you fucked up and she left. Now, look at you. You said it, you have everything, you’re young and you’re rich and you can’t even sleep at night without meds or booze. I might be a nobody, but I’d never want to be you. Now go to bed, you have a big day tomorrow, starting with an apology that’s long overdue.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story