Meeet and Greet by luvlancebass4ever


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Oh my God 1ts 8:30! I thought looking at my alarm clock. I have to be to work in 15 minutes! I scrambled out of bed AQAP! (As Qiuck As Possible).
"Crap I don't have time to take a shower!" I said searching around my room for clothes. I finally found the perfect outfit. I found my Levi jeans,size 4 thank you very much, and my white Ralph lauren T-Shirt and light blue jean jacket!
Man I only have a minute to get out the door. I put on my deodorant , grabed my hairbrush and make up and ran out the door ,which for sme reason when I first moved into the apartment my dad painted it tan! There wasn't anyone in the parkng lot so it was easier than most mornings to find my car, for your information is a 1998 blue BMW beattle.
"This is not a good way to start the day!" I thought. quickly combing my hair and driving my hair at the same time, which isn't the brightest idea, I didn't see the light turn red! Thank god I looked up! I Slammed on my break. Thankfully no one was behind me. Well now that I scared the crap out of my self all the make up I had to put on was lip gloss. I turned bright red so I didn't need any blush!
8:46 I pull up in Mrs. Jefferson's flowers,which is where I work FYI.
"Oh god I am going to be fired!" I thought. I know I was only one minute late,thought to Mrs. Jefferson it is like being one hour late!
"Ahh... Jennifer has finally decided to join us!" Mrs. Jefferson said at the top of her lungs as I walk into the door of her tiny pink and green walled flower shop. I swear she is color blind because if she could see that the two colors she picked for the walls!
" I am very sorry I am late." I said convincingly. Even though I wasn't that sorry I mean it was a freaking minute.
"Well get to work I'm not paying you to just stand there.'
"You are hardly paying me at all!" I thought even though I didn't have the guts to acutaully tell it to her face! Now just a FYI for you to know I am the assissant mananger here. It is a tough job for the amount I am paid! People winning all day! i have to make sure we have all the orders right. We have enough flowers, and that the bills are paid. My least favorite part about this job is that I have to give Mrs.Jefferson her every wish. I know that she is like 87 and feeling down but my job is not to be her a pop because she is to lazy to get up and do it herself! I have other stuff to worry about... I don't know like running the place!
"I don't know how I can handle this for the next 8 hours." I thought to myself looking at the bills we have to pay in two days.
"This job is so tiring! Oh well just think the NSYNC concert is tommorow. Crap now I am to excitied to work!"
Ring Ring Ring
"Hello Mrs. Jefferson's flowers, this is Jennifer how may I help you?"
"What up Jen?" someoe with a deep voice said into he phone.
"Look Sam don't joke with me right now. I just found out Mrs. Jefferson wants to have a meeting in exactly 20 minutes. " I siad ver politely into the phone.
"Sorry I was trying to make a joke!" Sam said.
"Well Beth and I where woundering if you wanted to go shoping tonight?"
"I can't sorry I need sleep!"
"Okay well I see you of to your concert.'
"Talk to you later."
"Bye."
"Bye Bye Bye... Bye Bye." I sang into the phone.

~20 minutes later~
"Ok is everyone here?" Mrs. Jefferson asked us as we piled into her tiny meeting room. Of course we all said " We are here." "As usual." someome mumbled.
"Ok well I want to attrack new costumers in and I need some ideas!"
"I need the written propoals for this due on my desk Monday at 5:30."
"Umm... I have an idea why don't you repaint." one of the cashiers named Jim said. Everyone expect Mrs. Jefferson started giggling.
"Stop I said I wanted a written proposal. Jennifer will go through them all!" she said.
"Get more work to worry about." I thought.
"Ok now since this change is going to take which we don't have a lot of people are going to be fired." Mrs. Jefferson said in a kind voice. The vibe in the room became really tense. I looked up at the clock and it was 5:59! I really wanted to get out of there and go home.
"You dismissed." she said.
"Thank god!"
I ran out to my car and head home I had stuff to do to get ready for the NSYNC concert.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki