Meeet and Greet by luvlancebass4ever


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I lay a wake in my bed pinching myself that today is the day i have waited for. I can finally meet Nsync!
“I know that it’s not going to be them talking to me 100% of the time.” I thought to myself.
“Well I have to get out of bed at some point.” So I rolled out of bed and headed toward my closet.
“What to wear today!” I thought. I had an Nsync No Strings Attached Tour shirt but I decided not to wear it because I didn’t want to blend in with everyone else there. I debated for the next 20 minutes what to wear. I finally came up with my Dark Blue Levi Jeans, black high heel boots, a red shirt with writing on it. It said Ohio State Buckeyes…. Win! (I know she is from Michigan but some people from Michigan like Ohio State). To top it all of I added a black leather jacket.
“Well I may want to take a shower before I go! They are going to be so excited to meet a fan who smells with strong B.O.!” I thought making my self giggle. So I ran across the hall to take a shower. After about 20 minutes I was out of the shower. I put on the out fit without the boots and jacket, and threw a bath robe over it.
“I really need to blow dry my hair.” I thought to myself.
“Blow drying my hair takes me forever.”
After 30 minutes of blow drying my hair was finally dry. My shoulder length brown hair was shinny and dry. This made me very happy. I was about to put my make-up on when I heard a knock on my door.
“One second.” I ran to go open the door.
“Hey Sam, Hi Bethany.” I said to them.
“Hey girl. Can I say you look great!” Bethany said.
“Thanks,” I said, “ I still need to put on my make up though.
“Don’t worry about it, I have come to the rescue.” Sam said.
“Oh yes, I need help! Sam you always do a great job of doing my make up. I still think you need to become a make up artist.” I told her.
“I no!” Sam snapped. She grabbed the foundation and began to work. After another ½ hour I was 100% ready to see Nsync. If I do say so myself I looked hott!
“Oh my god I need to go!” I said.
“Have fun!” Bethany said as I dashed out the door.

I had so much fun in my car on the way to the arena. I had the windows down and the radio turned up! Since I was going to an Nsync concert I figured I should listen to a different artist. So of course I picked Britney Spears.

"Think of all the time, that I've wasted. Think of all the times that I took you back. Ain't no way I'll be lonely. I don't wanna let you back in. Let's just face it (Face it)better off alone and I won't turn back.Thought that I would be lonely.
I don't wanna let you back in." I sang at the top of my lungs.

As I pulled up into the arena I saw like 150 teenage girls and their parents stand in a line waiting to get in.  The girls where covered in Nsync. I mean shirts, stickers the had posters, cds, pictures the found in magazines. If you can imagine it these girls had it. The parents just stood there making suring the girls didn't go out of control. Oh did I mention they where all screaming really loud. You needed 10 pairs of ear plugs to block out that sound! Anyway I was of course at the end of the line and had to wait 10 minutes to get in with everyone else. I headed to my seat in the way back of the room.

"Man I should have gotten here earlier," I thought "Oh crap did I bring anything for them to sign!" I scramble through my purse I had left in my car for like 2 weeks, but then just decided to grab it before I went in line! Well thank god I found the pop single!!!!!!  Just then they walked into the room! All of the girl's faces in the room lit up. Even mine. I never really noticed how cute lance was until I saw him today. Man did he looked mighty fine!

"What's up everybody." Justin said sort of loud to get some energy in the room.

"Hello." everyone said back in unison. That was kind of scary.

"Well this is the time were you all ask your questions and we do our best to answer them." JC chimed in.  20 hands shot in the air the seconed he finished saying that.They gave a light chuckle. Then they began answering questions as long as they weren't about their personal lives. Though most of them were about the new album. One hour later all the questions were answered now it was time for the autographs and coming face to face with Nsync. I mean i wasn't nervous at all until I was actually at the table standing in front of Joey who started the row of the guys. I didn't stutter I actually sounded like a normal person.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki