The Awful Christmas by luvlancebass4ever


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


The Awful Christmas
By luvlancebass4ever
I will never forget Christmas 1995. It was the worst day of my life. Then I was only 15, although I knew what love was. I had found love in him. He was only a year older than I was. We had gone to middle school together and only some of high school. What is a girl to do when she finds out that the love of her life in leaving her to be in some singing group! By the way he is going to Orlando, and I am stuck here in Laurel, Mississippi. He left on Christmas. Christmas is supposed to be a happy day. What happened to that theory? I felt so alone. I suppose you want to know how the group worked out and if our relationship made it. I will tell you of that Awful Christmas.

Knock, knock.
“I will get it.” My mother, Christina Friedman, said to myself, Melissa, and my 2 twin sisters, Bethany and Emma. We were all sitting around the Christmas tree opening our gifts. I remember my mom gave me my lucky locket necklace that day. A Cross with a little locket, on top of the locket was a small diamond.
My mom was trying to be a huge dork so she opened the door real slowly, like you would do when you were young and wanted to sneak up on Santa Claus, with a crazy small grin on her face. Let me tell you it was scary.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki