The Game Is Over? by luvlancebass4ever


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


The Game Is Over?
“Hey babe!” Jessica Murphy said running down the halls of Jive Records.
“Hey, Oh my goodness I have missed you some much” Lance Bass said giving his girlfriend of 2 years a hug. He had been recording for 3 weeks now and they hadn’t seen each other since he left, (See recording is in New York and she lives in California).
“You know what we need to do when you’re done?” Jessica asked.
“What?” he asked.
“We need to go shopping, because there is something I want to get you so… badly” she said.
“You don’t need to get me anything.” He said.
“Yes I do. You deserve it. I mean all the work you have put into this album.” Jessica said trying extremely hard to get him to cave. ( The album he is work on is No Strings Attached).
“Whatever makes you happy.” He said.
“Okay! How about 8:00 tonight? Think you can make it?”
“Of course! Recording is over at 7:30. so It might be a little tight though!” he said hopeing he didn’t just lose on of his only nights together with his girlfriend.
"Ok that's fine so I'll See you then?she asked.
"Great I can't wait!" He said trying not to sound to happy. Even though he was. Recording took forever for Lance after that all he could think of was Jessica. He wanted to be with her so bad. The guys were begining to notice.
"Dude, we need to focus." Joey said hitting Lance on the side of his head!
"Hey that wasn't very nice!" Lance said in a childish voice!
“You’ll get over it.” Joey said.
“Okay let’s do this one more time. Lance focus!” JC said.
“Is this pick on Lance day?” Lance asked.
“No its Lance needs to get his head out of the clouds day.” Chris said.
“Sorry!” Lance said as he rolled his eyes.
Justin started off “ The one you should call. Who’s standing here all along” then the rest of the guys came in with the chorus of This I Promise You.
They finally nailed it, just as I walked into the room.
“Hey Bethany.” All the guys expect Lance said in unison.
“Hey guys. What’s up with Lance?” I asked.
“We don’t know he has been acting weird ever since we came back from our break.” JC told me.
“Really?”
“Hey Lance.” I said.
“Oh hey Bethany I didn’t see you walk in.” he said. He walked over and gave me a hug. I needed to be up against a wall to hold my self up. But the guys where around and Lance doesn’t know how I feel so I kept my cool.
“What’s up with you? You seem really out of it.” I asked him.
“Well since everyone is going to keep bugging me about it I might as well tell you. Tonight is my night with Jessica. Lord knows I haven’t had one of those in a long time.” He told us.
“Oh.. So you have become Joey thinking about women on the job.” JC said nudging Joey. Everyone began to laugh.
“Uh no I am thinking about one girl. Not every girl I saw at the club.” Lance teasing Joey but yet still being serious.“Good point!” I said poking Joey on his side.
“Why is everyone picking on me?” Joey asked.
“Because one it is our job to pick on you second of all it is national pick on Joey day. Tomorrow we go after Lance!” Chris chimed in.
“Oh I feel the love.” Joey and Lance said at the same time.
JC walked over and whispered to Lance “You may want to turn off your phone before midnight! You know Chris and pick on anybody day.”
Lance just nodded his head.
“Hey Bethany what are you doing tonight?” Justin asked me.
“Well as usual I have no life so my night is free.” I said.
“Well 4/5 of us are going out you want to go?” Justin asked.
“Sure but first where are you all where are we going. You have to tell me. Remember the last time you all made me go out and didn’t tell me where we were going?” I said giving the group a stern look. They all had that goofy smiles on there face like they had the most fun torching me.
“For your information we are going to the movies because we heard you wanted to see House Of Wax. “ JC said.
“Oh so you knew I was going to say yes.” I said.
“Well duh we knew you didn’t have a life.” Chris said mocking me.

"Sleep with one eye open Chris cause you know that I will come after you and I may not be alone if you are getting Lance tomorrow."

"Oh I am so scared!" Chris mocked.

"I know you are cause you know I can beat you." We all started laughing.

"Oh it’s 7:30 guess times up!" Justin said.

"Well I need to leave. Jessica is waiting for me. " With that Lance ran out the door.

Deep down I wished it was me he was thinking about. The one he would get excited to see. I want to be his girl. But like that was ever going to happen. He is in love with Jessica. Do I hate her for it. Then J.C. broke me out of thoughts.

"Are you ok Bethany?"

"Yeah I’m fine. I was just thinking about the new record and if I can think of any other material we can use. "

"Well we only have 10 songs that we know are going to make the record." Joey said.

"Bye Bye Bye, Space Cowboy, Just Got Paid, It Makes me I’ll, I thought She new, This I promise you, It’s Gonna Be Me, Digital Getdown, Bringin’ Da Noise, and No Strings Attached are the ones we have decided on." Chris chimed in.

"Wait a second you write music. I thought you were just a producer." Justin said.

"Well I guess I am just full of surprises."

"Oh the movie starts in twenty minutes we better go." Joey said.

"Joey since when did you care if we are on time to see Clue. You have a date?" Chris asked jokingly.

"Yeah her name is Bethany." Joey said and walked over to and stuck his elbow out. I just started laughing then Joey and the others followed.

 








© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki