Don't Want You Back! by luvlancebass4ever


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


I have been through it all. I feel in love and got my heartbroken. What do I do when he wants me back?

Living in Toledeo,Ohio life gets pretty boring. People had a stir of fun when the heard I was dating JC Chasez. I called him Jc. Everyone else called him the guy in their favorite boyband Nsync. That drove me insane. We couldn't go anywhere alone with out have people stalk us. It was becoming insane. I mean how would you like it if you where trying to have a date and people are coming up to your boyfriend and asking for an autograph. Then you have to stop and be the unknown taking a picture.
"Oh My God It's JC!" I heard a bunch of screams behind us as we walked into Dino's.
"Oh crap here we ago again." I thought as we where walked to our seats. JC looked at me and saw that I was upset about always being interrupted.
"Sorry." he said. Before I could answer him the teenage girls moved in!
"Hi may we have an autograph?" one of them,I am geussing the leader of the group, asked.
"Uh...I don't have anything to sign with." JC said.
"Well I have a pen in my purse." the tiny girl with curly hair said.
"She knew we where going to be here so she put a pen in her purse. My little sister has this girl in her class and says she never has a pen or pencil unlees it is a 'specail occasion.' " I thought.
"Well then sure." JC said knowing he wasn't going to win if he said no.
I just stood there acting like I didn't care but deep down I wanted to scare the crap out of those girls and make them never want to come back again! I could win a freaking Oscar for they way I acted around them! LOL.
After about 20 minutes he finally signed the last autograph.
“Well now that’s done.” He said.
“Yeah!” I sighed.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki