Sweet Sixteen by luvlancebass4ever


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 2
*~ the Next Day~*
“Hey Sophia!” I said bumping into her in the hallway.
“Hi Jess. So did you talk to your dad about the party after my brother hung up on you? Sorry about that by the way.” She said.
“No not yet but sometime soon we are going to work out all the details!” I said.
“Ok you told me all the people who are invited but you forgot a few people.” She said.
“Who?” I asked.
“The guys!” she said. The second she said that I just rolled my eyes at her.
“Look, I told you I not inviting any guys. It’s just us girls. You know have girls’ night out!” I tried to explain to her.
“Oh here’s my class got to go.” I said as she was pulling her long brown hair in a ponytail.
“Great 2nd period Math. I am so excited. Now the thinking begins, and on a Monday.” I thought to myself.
“Ok class. I am passing back your test from Friday! The class average wasn’t very good most of you have D’s and F’s!” Mrs. Hill said.
“Oh crap then I bombed this test!” I thought. As she was passing back the test I could feel my heart racing. She put my test on my desk face down.
“Ok now for the moment of truth.” I turned my test over when I saw my grade I was like wow! I had earned a B+! The rest of the morning went by very fast. I didn’t even realize it until some one had to tell me to go to lunch! When I arrived at the table everyone was there.
“Hey everybody!” I said sitting down at the table.
“Hey Jessica.” Everyone replied. Then I saw Sophia give me a look to tell everyone about the party.
“Ok everyone you are all invited to my sweet sixteen.” I said.
“Will there be any guys there?” Lindsey asked. She said this and flipped her platinum blonde hair.
“No,” Sophia chimed in “she wants it to be a ‘girl’s night out.’ “
“What?” Emily said. Wearing her band t-shirt and jeans.
“We are 16 should we really be having a girls night out?” Megan asked. She has always been the parental one. She was wearing a plain t-shirt and black dress pants.
“Ok let me explain everything before you freak out,” I said. “It is going to start out as just family and friends. Then we are all going to go to Twist and dancing until our legs can’t support us any more.”
“Oh, but no guys?” Lindsay screamed. (Totally different from Lindsey. Lindsay is 100 times louder!)Lindsay has long brown hair with red low lights and was wearing a Blue top and jeans.
“Yes! Can we drop the guys’ issue?” I said getting very irritated.
“Fine!” they all said in unison.
“Ok time to talk music.” Erin said. She was wearing her favorite red tank top and blue jeans. It looks so good on her as she would say.
“Well I have already made a list of songs and Sophia has approved them so you know they are party worthy. “ I said.
“Yeah you have to tell Sophia to stop partying!” Sarah and Melissa said at the same time. Sarah was sporting an Ohio State t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. Melissa was wearing her boyfriends football sweatshirt and a pair of very adorable blue jeans.
“You know what my dad said to me!” I said. They all said what.
“Jessica, what cd is in your cd player right now?” I quoted him
“Well the only cd player I use is the one in my car. That has *NSYNC’s Celebrity. Why?” I repiled
“Because I thought that you need to put real music in your car.” He said.
“I can’t believe he said that!” I ended the lunch saying and then it was of to 5th period. The rest of the day went by in a snap. It was finally time for me to head home. With the whole party plaaned 2 weeks later 2 days before my big day.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki