Sweet Sixteen by luvlancebass4ever


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
i updated it a little bit
Chapter 3
"Wake up sleepy head!" I heard someone say to me as I was laying in bed.


"Give me 10 more minutes’ mom!" I replied.


"Well unless you have six moms I don't think you know who you are talking to." the voice said back!


"What!" I shot up from under the covers to see Megan, Sophia, Lindsey, Lindsay, Erin, and Sarah all staring at me!


"Happy Birthday!" Lindsay screamed.


"No Lindsay not until she says what are ya'll doing then you say happy birthday!" Lindsey said.


"Now or plan in ruined!" Sophia said all dramatic like. I swear one day see is going to be an actress.


"Relax woman we still have the rest of the day!" Megan said trying to bring Sophia back to Earth.
"I know, chill." she snapped.
"Aw you guys are sweet!" I managed to say.
"We know!" they all said in unison.
"Oh and modest!" I sarcastically said.
"Listen we have the whole day planned out. So get out of bed so we can go shopping!" Megan said as she is dragging me out of bed.
"Shopping, my favorite word." Sophia replied.
"We know you begged us to take her shopping!" Erin said and just rolled her eyes at her.
After I got into the shower and slipped into a pair of blue jeans and a light blue tank top, off to the mall we went. Sophia was giddy all the way there.
"Oh my god those shoes are totally calling my name!" Sophia was gushing over a pair of high heeled black with jewels along the side.
"Honey did you see the price." I said to her.
"Oh it is only.... $400." she replied.
"What was the most you spent on a pair of shoes?" Megan asked her.
"Only... $600." she replied very proud of how much she spent.
"Only $600! That is a lot of money for one pair of shoes!" Megan.
 
“Not if it is the right pair of shoes.” Sophia snapped.
 
“How many times did you wear those shoes?” I chummed in.


”Three times…’ Sophia mumbled.
 
“Soph… you only wore those shoes 3 times!”  Sarah joined in our conversation.
 
“Hey they are still in my closet so I can wear them again. Now can we please focus on the birthday girl?”
 
“She is right we need to find Melissa the hottest outfit we can find! With her approval on it of course. We don’t to have another Halloween incident again.”  Lindsay said looking directly at Erin.
 
“Ok it is not my fault she is not specific enough in describing costumes over the phone.”
 
“Erin I said I wanted a pop star outfit she we could be Destiny’s Child or something like that and you brought back a cat costume. When we went to the party you told everyone we were Josie and the pussycats.” I retaliated.
 
“Hey it was a good cover up.”
 
“That ended up being one of the best nights of my life.”
 
“Yeah remember when they put on Britney Spears and Michael walked out in the middle of the floor and did the entire dance routine.” Megan said.
 
“Oh yeah and Erin was coming up right behind him.” Sophia came in and said.
 
“Hey if a girl is going to party she is going to have to party the right way. Like we all are going to tonight! But that may not happen if we don’t focus and get the mission done.” Erin replied coming in her own defense.
 
“Nice save!” I said
 
“Thanks..,”
 
“Oh I just found the shoes for you girl.” Lindsey said.
 
“Really let me see.” I replied.  They were the perfect shoes. They were ½ inch black heels with a jewel butterfly on the center lace.  “Hey they are on sale for 50 dollars. So I would spend 350 less then Sophia for shoes.”
 
“Then, sold to the birthday girl! Now she just needs an outfit to go with it.” Megan said.
 
“Okay let’s pay for the shoes before we go on to the outfit.” Lindsay said. As she was saying this I looked through my purse to find some lips gloss and I say my mom’s credit card in there with a note attached. The note read as followed:
Hey Birthday girl!
I knew your friends where going to wake you up early to go shopping so I left you my card. Have a good time! This is part of your birthday present from me!
Love Ya,
Mom
 
“Hey you guys my mom left her credit card in my purse. So let’s pay for the shoes!”
 
“I thought we were paying for it?” Sophia asked.
 
“Well now my mom is apparently.”
 
“Okay.” They all said in unison.
After paying for the shoes we went to Style, a new clothing store in the mall! It has some really cute clothes in there. I mean really cute.
 
“Ok Melissa I found the outfit to go with those shoes.” Sophia says as she pulls the clothes off the rack. She had picked out a pair of blue jeans that had a black belt attached and jewels around the edges of the pockets with a maroon tank top.
 
“Ok but before we make this the outfit I am going to go try it on.” I said as she gave me the clothes. I took the clothes back into the dressing room and slid into them. Not only was the outfit cute but it was comfortable.  I went to go model it for them. They all agreed that we have found the outfit.
 
“See we should have had Sophia get the Halloween costumes.” I said and turned to look at Erin.  By the look on her face she could tell I was kidding. 
I headed to the counter to pay for the clothes. That total ended up being 45 bucks. Which isn’t to bad right?
 
“Ok it is only noon so do want to do some more damage?” Megan asked.
 
“You don’t have to ask me twice.” Sophia replied in a spilt second.
 
“Well the family and friends combined party isn’t until 4:00 so I think we have a little bit more time.” I said knowing that even if we only had five minutes Sophia would have made us stay any way.
 
“So where to next?” Lindsey asked.
 
“How about Claire’s? I mean a girl can have a great out fit but what is the point if she doesn’t have any accessories.” Sarah chimed in.
We all shook our heads in agreement and dashed of to Claire’s.
I love that store! They have the best cheap jewelry. It is fun and flirty and that is my favorite thing about it.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki