Age Difference by luvlancebass4ever


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


"It's finally my birthday!" I screamed. Waking up in my bed.
"Chill it's not like you just won a Grammy." my little annoying brother Nathan said to me.(We share a room how great is that!)
"Dude you can't give me crap today because like I said it's my birthday!"
"Whatever!" He said running down stairs.
"What the nerve! I know he is a pain but on my birthday. I suck it up on his." I thought to my self.
"Hey Melissa your boyfriend, the paperboy, left you a present." My brother screamed up the stairs from the kitchen.
"He's not my boyfriend and you know it!" My mom who was in the kitchen with my brother smacked him on the side of his head. She grabed the present, which was on our tiny kitchen table, and took it up stairs to me.
“Thank you, mom.” I said as she handed me the box.
“No problem honey. I just hope you have a good day today! Maybe just maybe I can be able to knock some sense into your brother.” She replied.
“I’ll do it for you.” I volunteered.
“Melissa!” mom said.
“What do you blame me?” I snapped back.
“Well actually no.”
“See he isn’t an angel. If we catch it on tape maybe the rest of the family will believe us!” I said making my mother giggle.
“Well I hope you have a good birthday!” Mom said.
“Thanks, mom.” I said.
She left my room and headed back to the kitchen.
I opened the note that came with the box my mom handed to me.
Hey Birthday Girl-
This is a special gift for you. I need to tell you that you can only use it once.
Here are the instructions- say your location, what time period, and who you want to meet. Sorry you have to keep your age.
I just want to warn you when you decide to come back to present time the person you asked to meet or anyone you met along the way may not remember you.
Well see you later-
John, or to your brother your boyfriend.
I opened the little box it was a tiny time machine.
“This has to be a joke right? I mean who really has a time machine at this day and age.” I thought to my self.
“Well what the crap let see if this thing works. Even though it probably won’t.” I thought.
“Location: Mississippi, time period 1993, who I want to met Lance Bass.” I said into a little microphone hole. I waited 2 minutes and nothing happened.
“See I knew it was a prank.” I said. Then room began to shake. Everything was flying everywhere. After about a minute everything settled down.
“Mom, what just happened?” I screamed down the stairs.
"What are you talking about honey!" she screamed back.
"Mom I swear something just happened." I said trying to stay calm.
"Your alarm clock went off honey. I think you hit your head on the bed frame again." Mom said.
So I just got ready for school. Though when I looked into my closet I had a totally different warboe. I mean I didn't have a jean jacket in sight. I headed down stairs and saw my little brother being good. Now I new something was wrong. But I had to head out the door and go to school.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki