The Dance by luvlancebass4ever


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"But mom I really wanna go! This is Garth's last tour!"I screamed at my mother Joyce.
"Look we have somewhere else to be that night Bethany. I can't cancel these plans!" My mother said tying not to lose her temper.
"Here's a good question. Why do I have to go?" I snapped. " I mean it's for your job not mine last time I checked. Which was that long ago believe it or not. Plus you go to work everyday. Garth Brooks is having his last tour. Unlike Cher he doesn't have 50 of those. Plus it will be the last time he will be in Mississippi." I said trying to get a breath in.
"Bethany you know it is very important for me to keep my good impression on my boss." Mom said.
"Well then tell your boss your daughter did a tragic death because she could go to Garth Brooks last concert!" I said not ready to give up anytime soon.
"You want to go that badly uh?" She asked.
"Yes mom this means the world to me." I siad.
"Well I am sorry you can't go." she said.
"You that story I said you can tell your boss." I said.
"Yes."
"Well you wouldn't have been lying!" I said running down the hall to my room in tears.
"Bethany!"
I slammed my door really loud.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki