Posters On Their Walls by luvlancebass4ever


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


I have moved every summer since I was eight. When I was 16 I moved to Clinton, MS. Wow is Mississippi pretty. I have always lived in the big towns. Like Los Angeles, New York City Cleveland, you name any big city I probably lived there at one point. Mississippi was my favorite place of all. Once again I was only there for a year! I attended Clinton High School, mind you I did do my research and that was the high school Lance went to! I didn't really have any friends. I was the nerd. The one even the popular kids didn't have time to tease. Well maybe it was because I never talked, didn't wear glasses and or braces. I was 5'9 and weighed 105lbs. I wouldn't allow myself to make friends because I knew the next year I would be moving. Every year my dad told me it would be different. That this time we are actually going to stay. After moving 3 times I finally gave up and didn’t believe him any more. I am assuming you want to know about what happened to me in Mississippi. Well remember I was a nerd so people will be mean with out you even realizing it!

“Great it's the first day of school. In a new state and city, once again.” I thought to myself as I roll out of bed.

“Melissa get out of bed…Now!” My dad, David, yelled up the stairs.

“But Dad I don’t want to get up!” I screamed, “Even though I am already up!”

“Well hurry up! The bus is going to pick you up in 20 minutes!” He said walking up the stairs.

“Dad have I ever been late for school?” I asked.
He didn’t answer. So I just needed to get ready for school. I had my outfit picked out before hand. I was wearing a plain light blue tank top with Glo Jeans. It wasn’t anything to out there. Although my dad always had problems with me showing any skin. He didn’t care if it was my arms he says “No showing of any skin.” He was having trouble cooping with his little girl growing up. What father doesn’t? Anyway now that I only had 15 minutes before the bus picked me up I knew my father can’t make me change. I put on my lip gloss and foundation, my dad wasn’t happy I had that either, brushed my teeth, then grabbed my hair brush and ran down stairs.
“Morning!” I said walking over to my dad. I kissed him on the cheek before I ran to get an energy bar.
“Morning to you too. What are you wearing?” he asked.
“Daddy it is just a tank top. If you think this is the worst thing I can wear watch some television.” I told him.
My dad just gave me the go change look. I looked at the clock and said, “Sorry got to run.” I brushed my hair and grabbed my breakfast and ran out the door.
“Saved by the bus.” I thought to myself walking to the bus stop. As I came nearer to the bus stop I felt everyone staring at me.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki