From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


An hour later, Lance met Barb at the entrance to the arena. “Ready?” He asked, holding out his arm.

Barb smiled shyly at him, and intertwined her arm with his. “Yep.”

They walked out to a Chevrolet Cavalier. Lance walked her over to the passenger door, and opened it for her. She slid into the car, and Lance hurried up and got into the car himself, and they pulled out of the parking lot. A black Ford followed behind them. “Dre and Shawn are coming along to make sure that we’re safe.” Lance said, rolling his eyes.

“It does get annoying, doesn’t it?” Barb asked smiling.

“Yeah. Just wait until you have to have a personal bodyguard because people will think you’re your sister.” Lance laughed.

“Too late. It’s already happened.” Barb laughed lightly.

Lance looked at her. “Seriously?” He asked.

“Seriously.” Barb confirmed. “Right after Mills got onto TRL for her first video. I went with her, and they almost made me go onto the stage.” She laughed.

Lance smiled, and they continued to talk until Lance pulled up to a small restaurant in a quiet neighborhood of the town.


Meanwhile, in a secluded cabin outside of Greensboro Georgia, a group of young males stood waiting for instructions from their master, who was a bit late. They speculated on what their mission would be, and whom they would kidnap to bring back to the cabin, which was only a diversion. Below the cabin was a complex maze of rooms and chambers. Many were for torture for people who were supposed to be turned over, but refused, and some were just for fun.

The master of the whole thing was none other than Charisma’s jealous ex-boyfriend, Ryan Philippe. He was mad that Millenia had turned Charisma. He had wanted to, but after he had found out that Millenia had, he had sworn revenge. His revenge was to take Barb away from Millenia. He wanted to do to Millenia, what she had done to him; take away the person closest to her.

“I see you all are here.” Ryan said, still dressed in a suit. He had just finished shooting a film. He was now a very famous actor, after he had changed his name. His original name had been Ryan Krohn.

“Yes master.” The group of men replied, as they bowed.

“The mission you are about to partake is very serious. The girl you are going to kidnap is not to be harmed in any way shape or form.” Ryan stated, sitting down and motioning for a vile of blood from his servant. He looked over his group, and smiled. He hoped that the group was strong enough to be able to handle what they were going to do. His last group had died at the hands of Millenia and Barb’s bodyguards, better known as the Slayers.

“The girl is Barb Purdie. Her twin sister is Millenia Purdie, the now famous singer. Barb is the person you are to capture. I want her back here unharmed, and alive. You must do whatever it takes to get Barb here. There will be slayers out trying to protect these girls. Kill the slayers if they get in you’re way.” Ryan finished. “Now, I take it you all have been trained extensively.”

They all nodded. “Yes, sir, we have. Martial arts, weaponry, the works.” The leader of the group said. They did not question why their master wanted this girl. They only knew that if they completed the mission, that they would be free to do what they wanted.

Ryan nodded. He was happy. He wanted Barb so bad he could feel it.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki