From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Back at the venue, Barb and Lance had arrived in time for the sound check, and for a little sarcasm from the rest of the group.

“So, did you and Lance have fun?” Millenia asked Barb, once Barb got back to Millenia.

“Yeah. I haven’t had food like that since 1942.” Barb said, patting her full belly.

Millenia smiled. “I meant with Lance. Not the food.”

Barb smiled dreamily. “Heaven.” She sighed. “Lance is very sweet, and laid-back, just like I thought he would be.”

Millenia was getting the familiar scare again. “That’s great.” She faked a smile, and swallowed hard. Barb sat down, and watched what Millenia was working on.

Outside of the room they were in, a young male was smiling evilly. “1942? They are vampires.” He whispered to himself. He crept away to tell his friends the good news.

Arriving at the place where his friends were staying, he told them that he had found the girl that their master was talking about. But that her sister was her identical twin sister. The only way that they could tell each other apart was the fact that Barb was a bit paler than Millenia.

He explained to his group that in the case that they had to grab both of the girls, they could make one of them talk. But that it would be better if they could just grab Barb. They started planning on what they were going to do, and when they would capture Barb.

Back at the venue, Millenia was getting strange vibes from one of the crewmembers. She telecommunicated with Charisma about the slayer that was going to protect them.

‘Mills?’ Charisma asked.

‘That’s me. Got a question for you Chars.’ Millenia replied.

‘Shoot.’ Charisma replied.

‘Barb and I were just wondering who was going to protect us on the tour? I’ve been getting some weird vibes.’ Millenia told her.

‘Oh, Kim, you’re make-up artist. In fact, that reminds me. I should tell her that you two are the ones that she’s supposed to keep alive.’ Charisma replied.

‘Okay. Thanks Chars.’ Millenia was about to break contact, when Charisma stopped her.

‘Mills wait, I got wind of something that’s going to go down soon, something that is going to involve Barb. I don’t know what it is, but that’s what one of my informants told me this morning.’ Charisma said.

Millenia wasn’t surprised. ‘That’s nothing new. They’ve been after her for years. But thanks for the warning. I’ll keep in contact.’ Millenia broke their contact.

She turned to Barb. “Kim is our Slayer.”

Barb groaned. “Oh boy. I heard that she’s out to kill any vampire that even knew Heather.”

“Yeah. But Chars said that she is going to tell Kim our past as such. I just hope that Kim believes her.” Millenia said.

Barb looked up at the ceiling. She knew that her destiny was now. She had waited for so long to love someone, and to be loved, and have children, and she seriously hoped that it was time. She hoped that it was time for her to become mortal, and to die.

The thought of dying scared her, just a little bit. After all, she had seen her parents die after finding her brother drained of blood. Millenia hadn’t even recognized their parents when she had attacked them for their blood. And that was before Barb had been turned. If she hadn’t been so close to her twin, she would have been dead a long time ago.

“You okay?” Millenia asked Barb, breaking her train of thought.

“Yeah. I’m fine.” Barb said. “I’m just thinking about Heather.”

Millenia and Barb remembered Heather very well. They were going to turn her, but Charisma had saved Heather, and had made her a Slayer. The only way that she could have become immortal was by having 2 vampires bite her on each side of the neck, and suck for 2 seconds.

To a vampire, 2 seconds was an hour of bliss. Those 2 seconds meant precious blood was dripping in their veins. “Remember when Heather was so excited to be on this tour?” Barb asked Millenia.

“Yeah. I still can’t believe that Ryan killed her.” Millenia said, forgetting whom she was talking to.

Barb flinched upon hearing Ryan’s name. Ryan had been Charisma’s boyfriend for as long as Barb could remember, during the time she was a human. But at the same time, Barb had been crushing on Ryan. He was the reason why Barb hadn’t been happy for the past years. “Yeah. Maybe we should tell Kim that Ryan was the one who killed her, and that he’s also the one coming for me.” Barb told Millenia.

“He’s not going to come for you. We defeated him last year, remember?” Millenia replied.

“No, we just set him back another year.” Barb retorted. “I know it, and you know it. Don’t try and get my hopes up. Because I know that he’s coming for me, and the only way that he can be stopped is if I kill myself, or I kill him.” Barb sighed.

Millenia looked at Barb. “How in the world did you know?” She asked.

“Maybe I can tell the future too.” Barb retorted. “Only when it pertains to me though.”

“But still, you can see some of you’re future. That’s a start. When did this start happening?” Millenia asked, grabbing her journal, and writing down the date, and time.

“Well, I have to say it must have started in late 1903.” Barb said.

“Shh. Not so loud. We don’t want them to know what we are, remember?”

“Not that they would try to kill us. I mean, Joey did believe Heather when she told him and the others that we really did exist.” Barb retorted.

Just as Millenia was going to reply someone knocked on the door. “Barb? Millenia? It’s Kim. I need to talk to you.”

Barb jumped up, and opened the door. “Hey Kim. I guess Charisma told you about us, huh?”

“Yeah. I felt pretty bad after she told me too. I had planned to get rid of you two because of Heather.” Kim said.

“Hey, it’s okay. We understand where you’re coming from. And we also know who killed Heather.” Barb told her.

“Who? I swear on her grave that I will get rid of the bastard.” Kim perked up.

“The guy that is after Barb, Ryan Philippe, is the one who killed Heather. He was trying to get Barb even then.” Millenia said.

Kim looked at Barb. “The actor?” She gasped.

“Yeah.” Barb looked down at her hands. “But he’s not going to get me. I belong to Lance. Even if he doesn’t know it yet.”

“Lance and Barb are soul mates.” Millenia told Kim. “They have been since Barb met him back in 1785.”

“How old are you two anyway?” Kim asked. “Chars never told me.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki