From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


AN: Sorry for the long wait on the update! I had some issues to deal with for school next April. However, they are taken care of and now I can update regularly again! Please let me know what you think! Review!

“Well, technically Mills and I are 19 years old. But actually, we were born in late 1864. We were both 18 years old when Mills was turned, and then she turned me. So, we’re about 136 years old now. We’re the oldest living humans in the world. Well, actually Mills is. She’s a halfie. She’s half vampire, half witch.” Barb explained.

Kim looked astonished. “Wow.” She tried to take it all in. “So, Millenia, you were a witch before you were turned?” She asked.

Millenia nodded. “Yeah. I turned Charisma, and then Barb.” All of a sudden, it all clicked. “I know why Ryan wants you Barb.”

“Why?” Barb asked.

“Because I turned Chars, and took her away from him, he’s going to try and take you away from me, because you’re the most important thing to me, just like Chars was to Ryan when they were alive.” Millenia replied.

Kim watched Barb’s face go from calm, to terror. “Oh god.” Barb groaned. “He wants me for an eternity, doesn’t he?”

“Yeah.” Millenia said.

Barb turned over on her bed, and stared at the headboard. “He’s not going to get me. I swear on my love. He will not get me.”

“Watch what you say. He could turn around and have Lance killed.” Millenia reminded Barb.

“So? There would be no real reason for me to go on if Lance died now. I happen to like this form of my soul mate, thank you very much.” Barb retorted.

Millenia sighed, and turned to Kim. “The last time that Barb met her soul mate, I met mine also. Barb fell in love with the guy not even 2 days after they met. He was killed in a freak accident 3 days after she told him that she was a vampire.”

“Can she hear us talking about her?” Kim asked, pointing to Barb.

“No. She’s gone back to a different time. When she was human. She blocks out everyone.” Millenia replied.

“Well, if we’re going to save Lance and Barb from being denied another lifetime together, then we better get cracking at defeating Ryan.” Kim decided to get down to business.

Millenia nodded. Meanwhile, inside Barb’s head…

“James, why are you doing this to me?” Barb cried. She had just found out that James was leaving to visit family in his parents’ home country.

“I’m not doing this to you, my love.” James said softly. “You may come along if you want. We could finally get married. I know the captain of the ship has the power to unite two people in love.”

Barb smiled softly at the thought of finally being married to the man that she was madly in love with. “I don’t know. My parents won’t approve of me going with you to England.”

James gave Barb a look. “They will. Trust me on this.” He said.

Barb looked at James. His bright blue-green eyes had been the first thing that Barb had fallen in love with. “Alright. I trust you. I’m just not so sure that getting married on a ship is what my parents want for me.”

James placed his hand under her chin. “Well, if you don’t think that getting married on a ship is right, then we can wait. You know I would wait for you forever.”

Barb smiled. “And I would wait for you forever.” She whispered.

James was edging closer to Barb, and just as his lips were going to touch hers, Millenia burst into the room. “Millenia.” James groaned.

Barb sighed sadly. One of the many things that Barb had fallen in love with was kissing James, frequently. Their parents had caught them kissing many times in the past.

“Barb, Mom and Dad want to talk to you and James.” Millenia reported.

Barb sighed. “We’ll be right there.”

After finally kissing James, they went to talk to her parents, who had finally given James permission to marry Barb. The couple had been ecstatic. But they had denied Barb from going with James overseas. They said it was because they had their first wedding to start planning.

3 months after James had left for England, a sudden storm had shipwrecked the boat that James was on, and had killed all the passengers, except for one person. His name had been Ryan. Ryan had become friends with James during their voyages on the sea, and when James had been about ready to die, he had told Ryan where to go, and to deliver a message to Barb. That he would wait for her forever.

Barb had been devastated. She had almost killed herself. Then, Millenia became a vampire witch, and had turned Barb over. Barb knew that James would wait for her, but he would come back to search for her in different human forms. Between finding him in Brian, till she finally found him in Lance, Barb had been depressed.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki