From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Barb came back to the present. She found that she was alone, and that she had been crying. She wiped her face, and sat up on the bed. “Well, well, well. If it isn’t Miss Barb Purdie.” A strange man with a smile on his face said from the other bed.

“Who are you?” Barb asked, the familiar feeling of fear creeping into her senses.

“I am the person who will be taking you to Ryan.” The man said.

“I don’t think so.” Barb bolted for the door. She ran down the hallway. “Millenia!” She called. The man was right behind her. “Kim!” She called, finding herself running short of hallway to run down.

“What?” Kim asked, poking her head out of the nearest door.

“He’s after me!” Barb panted, pointing behind her. The man was still coming, but he had slowed down a little, thinking that she had nowhere to go.

Kim gasped, and grabbed Barb. As soon as Barb was inside the room, Kim shut and locked the door. Millenia was sitting on the bed, looking as if she was in a trance. She was talking to Charisma again. Barb flopped down on the bed. Kim looked at her. “Well, as soon as he’s gone for sure, we’re getting out of here, and finding the bodyguards."

Millenia cracked open her eyes. “What now?” She mouthed.

“Ryan sent one of his idiot guys to get me.” Barb told her.

“Tell Charisma that we need more Slayers. I have a funny feeling that there will be more of them, and they won’t stop until they have Barb.” Kim told Millenia.

Millenia nodded, and went back to communicating with Charisma. A few minutes later, Millenia opened her eyes. “Backup is already on the way. Chars said that if they could get past our normal bodyguards, that they could try and succeed this time. She also told me to tell you Barb, that you should be careful, and try and stick around us.”

Barb nodded. “We might as well have the bodyguards stationed outside our door tonight. He was in the room when I came out of my thoughts.”

Millenia smiled sadly at Barb. “Were you thinking of James?” She asked sympathetically.

Barb sighed. “Yeah, I was.”

Kim looked confused. Millenia decided to explain, so that Barb didn’t have to. “The James we are talking about was her fiancé when we were still alive.” She said. “He died in a shipwreck when he was coming home from overseas.”

Kim nodded. “I’m sorry.” She said to Barb.

“Yeah, me too.” Barb sighed. “But that was in the past.”


“She what?” The leader of the group asked harshly to the man who had been sent to capture Barb.

“She ran out the door, and into some girls’ room.” The man explained. “I couldn’t capture her. She was a little to fast for me.”

“We’ll just have to wait until nightfall.” The leader sighed. “The master won’t be happy with us. Next time, there will be about 5 or 6 of us there to get her.”

“Won’t they have backup coming?” One of the men asked.

“Of course. But as I was going to explain, since we are going to try and get her tonight, I had some of my friends off the slayers that were supposed to be coming. They are going as planned to pretend to protect Barb, and then we will nab her.” The leader replied.

The brains of the gang frowned. “Wait. They expect us to try again soon. I say we wait for 2 weeks, explain it to the master.” He said. His name was Tim.

“Well, Tim. I guess we know where you’ll end up.” The leader replied. The others looked at him. “You’ll end up becoming the master’s right hand man.”

Tim frowned. “Yeah right. I have been a servant of the master for over 100 years now. If I was so good at making plans, then I would have become his right hand man years ago.”

“Must I remind you Tim, back then; you were only an immortal, waiting to become one of the master’s servants.” The leader retorted. “But you’re idea is a good one. As soon as our imposter Slayers get to the scene, we’ll contact them, and find out the best night in the next 2 weeks to nab Barb.”

Tim smiled. He was glad that the leader was going along with the plan this time. “Good. Thank you.”

The leader smiled. He had a plan of his own. He was going to kill Tim after the mission was completed, and say that one of the Slayers had gotten him. He wanted to be the master’s right hand man.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki