From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


AN: Yes, you love me. this is the 3rd chapter I'm posting tonight. It's kinda cliffhanger like, but only hints at it lol. Anywhoo...this is all I'm updating for a few days. Enjoy and review!

(1 week later)

“Miss, there is a man named Mish to see you.” The leader of the back up Slayers, Bob, told Millenia.

“Thank you Bob. Please, let him in.” Millenia was working on her spells.

Mish walked in. “Hi Mills.”

“Hey Mish. What’s up?” Millenia asked.

“Where is Barb at? I didn’t see her talking to the wardrobe manager of Dream.” Mish asked.

Dream was a new girl group that Puff Daddy had discovered. They had replaced Sisqo on the next leg of the tour. Millenia looked at Mish. “She’s with Lance. They had a date or something.”

“What about?” Mish didn’t want to finish his question.

“They backed off for now. And if you’re wondering, I performed a spell to make Barb able to eat food permanently.” Millenia replied. “But I only did it because she likes Lance so much.”

Mish nodded. “I know Mills. You told me that yesterday.”

Millenia looked at Mish. “I did?”

“Yes, you did. This tour is getting to you, you know that?” Mish asked.

“Yeah, it is. We haven’t had a day off in forever.” Millenia replied.

“Well then, we need to get you out.” Mish smiled.

Millenia sighed. “You know, you’re right.” She said.

“Good. How about tonight?” Mish asked.

“Alright. I’ll get the night off from my manager. But tomorrow, I have to work. The concert is tomorrow, and I want everything to go right.”

“It will, I promise.” Mish smiled.


“So, you really asked her out?” Barb laughed.

“Yeah, I did. Turned me down flat. I’ll bet she’s now either wishing she had gone out with me, just to say she did, or something I can’t think of.” Lance laughed.

“That’s sad.” Barb shook her head.

“What about you?” Lance asked.

Barb looked at Lance. “Well, actually, from when I was a freshman, up until I was a senior, one of my classmates kept hounding me to go out with him.”

“What happened?” Lance asked.

“Well, on Halloween of my senior year, my drama club was sponsoring a haunted house, and I was the tour guide. He ended up being the first in line for the house, and my friends and Mills and I had it set up so that he would get scared the most.” Barb grinned at the memory. “We had this spot in the locker halls of our school set up to look like a scene from Urban Legends, and Millenia was the person hanging from a fake noose. He screamed like a little girl. He actually had thought that I was Mills, and that Mills was me.” Barb laughed.

“Oh man. What happened the next day in school?” Lance asked.

“Let’s say he avoided me for the rest of the semester. Then Millenia got discovered, and we had to graduate early, so I didn’t see him the rest of the school year.” Barb finished.

Lance smiled, and sighed softly to himself. He was proving JC’s theory wrong. Barb wasn’t a vampire at all. She had been on a strict diet from her doctor, or so she had told him. He had no clue that he would find out the hard way that Barb was a vampire. “You know what?” He asked after a moment of silence.

“What?” Barb asked, looking at him shyly.

“I know this may sound like I want things to move faster than what you want, but I think I’m falling in love with you.” Lance said seriously.

Barb’s heart started to beat faster. “Oh Lance.” She said softly. “I don’t think you’re moving to fast. I think I’m falling in love with you too.”

Lance smiled, and pulled Barb over him so that she sat in his lap. “I’ve never met anyone like you.” He whispered.

“And I have never met another man who is so kind and sweet and gentle.” Barb whispered back, wanting him to kiss her.

Lance smiled tenderly at Barb, and tilted her head to have better access to her lips. He bent his head, and tenderly kissed her for the first time since he had met her.

Barb felt like a jolt of electricity had hit her body. It coursed through her veins at a racing pace. For what seemed like an eternity, Lance’s supple lips caressed her own in a fashion that she had never experienced before. She didn’t know when the moan started, or when it ended, but it came out of nowhere, almost startling her.

Lance had never kissed another girl like he was kissing Barb. He felt at home, but at the same time, he didn’t want it to end. He trailed soft kisses all over her face, and lips, and traveling down to her bare neck. He had noticed 2 very faint marks on the left side of her neck, and as he kissed over them, Barb shuddered slightly.

Barb felt her fangs start to descend. She almost started to panic. Her rational part overcame her. She couldn’t turn Lance. She had never turned a human. In fact, she rarely fed off of a human, unless her animal instincts took over her body. And they were fighting her for control. It had been so long since she had tasted human blood. Warm, sticky, salty, delicious human blood. But she loved Lance, and didn’t want to subject him to the same hell she had been in for the past 218 years.

Lance traveled over Barb’s bite marks from when Millenia had turned her. A tingling sensation overcame her body. “Lance.” She whispered.

“Yes?” Lance mumbled against her skin.

“We’re…we’re going a little to fast here.” She whispered.

Lance traveled back up to her lips, and kissed them reluctantly once more. “I’m sorry.” He whispered.

“Don’t be.” Barb whispered back.

Lance was about to reply, when Barb’s beeper went off. “Oh crap.” She sighed.

“What?” Lance asked.

“I’m wanted at the venue. Dream has probably arrived, and I do have a job to do.” Barb sighed reluctantly.

Lance grinned. “It’s okay. We can spend more time together later.” He promised.

They picked up their mess, and Lance drove back to the venue. “You don’t have to wait. Millenia’s rented car is here, so I can catch a ride with her.” Barb told him.

“Alright. I’ll see you later.” Lance kissed her once more.

Barb got out of the car, and waved to Lance as she went inside the building. Lance sighed happily, and drove to the hotel to see what his bandmates were up to.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki