From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


AN: Sorry for not updating for quite some time....I had a concert last week and for some unknown reason it wouldn't let me update, but I am going to post the rest of this story today!

Barb walked inside the building, and went to the wardrobe part of the venue. “Hello?” She called.

No answer came. Barb went around the seemingly empty building, and found no one. “Oh shit.” Barb whispered.

“I see she made it.” A seemingly familiar voice said.

Barb turned around. “Oh no.” She gasped. It was the man from her hotel room, a week earlier. They had followed her.

5 other men surrounded her. She recognized one of them as being one of the Slayers that was supposed to be protecting her. “I think, Barb, that you had better give up. As you can see, you are surrounded, and as we speak, a note is being placed in you’re room, so that your dear sister can find it later on, when we are gone.” The man said.

“Why are you doing this?” Barb whispered, feeling that she would never see her sister or friends again. Even the thought of Lance scared her. He would wonder what happened to her, and probably forget her, and go on and find another girl to be with.

“Because, Ryan wants you. He wants to give you’re sister the same feeling he has had since Charisma was turned by your charming sister.” He said, and then clicked his fingers.

2 of the men grabbed her arms. “No!” Barb screamed.

“There is no one to hear you. They have all gone home for the night.” The man said.

Barb struggled in the men’s arms, as 2 of the other men tied her arms behind her. Then they tied her legs together. “Say goodbye to the real world.” The man laughed. “You’ll never see it again.”


“Barb?” Millenia called into her twin’s empty room. She noticed a note on the pillow. It was addressed to her and Lance. Millenia grabbed it, and took off to find Lance.

Knocking on his hotel door, Millenia was shaking. “Yeah?” Lance opened the door.

“Lance, have you seen Barb?” Millenia asked.

“I dropped her off at the venue, why?” Lance asked.

“Well, I found a note addressed to me and you. I haven’t read it yet.” Millenia said.

“Well, come in.” Lance said, and let her into the room.

They sat down on the bed, and Millenia opened the note.

‘Dear Millenia, Lance and others,

The tour has become too hectic for me, so I am officially leaving. Mills, you won’t be able to find me this time. I am sorry if this makes some of you sad. I am sorry for doing this, but my depression is starting to kick in. I may come back, and see you some day, but please remember me. Love, Barb.’

“No!” Millenia gasped. “Oh no.” She started to cry.

“What?” Lance asked, almost on the verge of tears himself.

“He’s got her. Oh no! I have to find Kim. I have to contact Chars.” Millenia was bordering irrational right now.

“Who? What are you talking about?” Lance asked, confused.

Millenia stood up and turned to Lance. “Ryan finally caught her. How he did it I don’t know, but if I don’t do something, I’ll never see her again.” Millenia now had tears running down her face.

“Ryan who?” Lance followed Millenia to the door.

“No time to explain now, I have to find Kim!” Millenia bolted for Kim’s room. “Kim!” She pounded on the door, Lance right behind her. “Kim, its Millenia! He’s got her! Ryan has Barb!”

Kim opened the door. Her right eye was black and blue. “What?”

Millenia thrust the note into Kim’s hands. “I can’t believe it. I thought it would have taken him a little longer to get her.” She paced.

“Ryan who?” Lance asked.

“Contact Chars.” Kim ordered. She went to the dresser drawer, and pulled out a case.

“What is that?” Millenia asked.

“My Slayer kit.” Kim explained.

“Slayer?” Lance was totally confused now. “Someone, please tell me what in the damn hell is going on?”

“We’re vampires, okay?” Millenia huffed.

Lance felt like someone had punched him in the stomach. “The marks.” He whispered.

“Kim, fill him in. I am contacting Chars right now.” Millenia instructed.

“Barb and Mills are vampires Lance. They are 218 years old. Barb was turned by Millenia when they were 18, and Mills also turned the woman that she is contacting. Unfortunately, the man that Charisma was going out with, wanted to turn her, and now he has succeeded in capturing the one person in this world that Millenia treasures the most.” Kim explained.

Lance sat down. He couldn’t believe he was in love with a vampire. He looked up at Kim. “Lance, it’s okay. We’re going to get Barb back, but we need you’re help. You are probably the only one that can save her from him. You are her true love. I know you love her; I can see it in your eyes.”

Lance looked at Kim with new determination in his eyes. “What can I do?” He asked.

Millenia interrupted them. “The back up Slayers were killed right after Barb’s first attack, and managed to clone my beeper number. Chars is sending backup now. They should be here any minute.”

“Good. We need to get more stakes, and crosses.” Kim told her.

“Lance, are you alright?” Millenia asked.

“It is some of a shock, but I’m determined to get my girlfriend back.” Lance said strongly.

“Good.” Millenia nodded.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki