From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Let me go!” Barb tried vainly to get out of the ropes that were holding her captive.

“So sorry. Can’t do that.” One of the men watching her laughed.

“We’re here. Keep her quiet because it is hunting season.” The man driving the van instructed.

They grabbed Barb and placed a gag over her mouth. One of the men grabbed a hold of her, and swung her over his shoulder. They entered a cabin, and down the back stairs of the place.

Barb knew what was going to happen. She tried to untie the ropes that held her hands together, but gave up. She closed her eyes, and thought of Millenia, and all of her family and friends. Then, she thought of Lance. She almost started to cry as she thought of him. She would never see him again.

“Master, we have Barb.” A man’s voice brought her out of her trance.

“Good. Put her down, and untie her legs. She won’t run.” Barb recognized Ryan’s voice.

Barb was sat down, and her legs were untied. She looked up and saw a gleam in Ryan’s eyes that she had recognized years ago. “Why are you doing this?” She spat out.

“Such temper.” Ryan grinned. “I see you are looking quite well. Have you been eating?” He asked.

Barb growled at him. “Leave me alone. I don’t want to be here any more than the people that you keep holed up for blood.”

Ryan shook his head. “You haven’t fed in quite some time. You’re color is starting to return. We need you to feed.” Ryan clapped his hands, and a servant came from out of nowhere, with a vial of blood. Ryan took the vial, and held it to Barb’s mouth.

Barb turned her head. The smell of blood still sickened her, even after she had stopped drinking it.

Ryan shook his head. “I must say, witches are starting to come up with new spells every century. Tell me Barbara, did Millenia make you able to eat real food?”

“If she did, I’ll never tell you.” Barb spat at Ryan.

Ryan’s patience was wearing thin. He waved his servants away. Setting down the vial of blood, Ryan walked over to Barb, and stood next to her, and slapped her across the face. “Now, you listen to me. You are my prisoner. You will never see anyone that you love ever again. You had better start being nice to me; otherwise I’ll just have to kill you. That would really make your twin mad.” Ryan laughed. “But that is not my plan. Since I have you now, and I need a mate to bear my children to have them take over the clan when I get too old to do it, and after I go into hiding after my acting is over with, you are the one chosen. So you better get used to seeing these walls, because you will never see the outside world again.”

“You’ll never get away with this Ryan. My twin and the Slayers know you have me.” Barb told him in a sickly sweet voice.

Ryan slapped her again. “Shut-up until I say you can talk, bitch.” He growled. “The Slayers will soon be dead, and so will you’re twin. And everyone you care or have cared about.” He grinned at her. “Now, since you are to become my mate for all eternity, and bear my children, I suggest that you succumb to me now, or you will be whipped and beaten until you give in.”

“Never. I will never have sex with you, or bear you’re children.” Barb spat back at him.

Ryan raised his hand at Barb, but lowered it when he saw Barb flinch at him. He laughed. “Very well then. I will just have to break you.”

Barb looked angrily at Ryan. “Like I said, I will never bear you’re children. You will die.” She spat at him.

Ryan just laughed. “You will be broken. I will not have a girl with a mouth like that in my clan.”

“Good, then kill me because I am not worth anything to you except for a god damn revenge plan.” Barb growled. Her fangs were showing, and Ryan knew she was pissed.

Ryan clapped his hands, and 2 men came in the room. “Take the girl to my chamber. I want her to be broken. But don’t make her bleed too much. Her spirit just needs to be broken.” He said.

Barb growled at the men as they took her to the chamber. Ryan grinned. “My plan will be simple. As soon as she is broken, I will mate with her, and she will bear a child. My child.” He grinned.


“Come on! I feel her energy. She’s underneath a cabin. Some where in Greensboro.” Millenia told the group. They were just south of the city.

“I heard that group of hunters in that café that we stopped at say that they saw someone being taking into a cabin in the northeastern part of the city. They said that many of the people they see go there, never come back.” Kim told them.

“True. It has to be Ryan’s cabin. Now, Lance, you have to realize that in order to do this, you must be protected. Unfortunately you’re not a vampire, nor a slayer, but we’ll try our best to keep you out of harms way so that you can find Barb and get her out of the place safely. If push comes to shove, we may have to let Barb fight Ryan.” Millenia told Lance.

“What happens if they fight?” Lance asked.

“Possibly that Barb could die, and then Ryan will kill us all or that Barb will kill Ryan, and then everything will be alright.” Millenia told him. “If in the case that Ryan does win, you might as well kill yourself, because he’ll know that you’re there for her. He’ll go on a rampage, and kill as many people as we know and love as he can. That would come down to everyone you know.” Millenia said.

Lance sighed. Inside he was scared to death, but his love for Barb made him stronger. “I don’t care. Barb will win, and we’ll all be safe.” He said optimistically. “I’m in.”

“Good.” Kim smiled.

“Millenia, what happens if they manage to capture Lance?” One of the Slayers asked. Her name was Jessica.

Millenia looked at Jessica, and then at Lance. “If they do, then he’ll be tortured, or turned. Ryan would just love to see Barb suffer if that happened.”

Lance stayed quiet. He looked at Millenia. Kim watched Millenia’s determined face. “Wait. What if we turned Lance now?” She asked. “No offence to you Lance.”

“None taken.” Lance replied.

Millenia sighed. “If we did turn him, it would take 3 hours for his body to adjust, and for him to become immortal.”

“What if we turned him to a Slayer?” Jessica asked.

“We need one more vampire to turn him. Remember how you became a Slayer?” Millenia sighed.

Jessica smiled. “Here’s a little secret that Chars never told you about me. I am a vampire. I was found when I was a child. I had no clue as to what I was. All I knew was that I had an unusual thirst for blood.”

Millenia and Kim looked at Jessica. “Seriously? Chars never told me that either.” Kim said, astonished.

Millenia turned to Lance. “Lance, I want you to know that being either made a vampire, or a Slayer will make you immortal. Meaning that you’ll stay the same appearance wise, but you’ll never grow old. This is a big decision. It also means that what ever you decide, if we can get Barb out safely, that you and Barb will be together forever.”

Lance looked at her. “How did they kill Heather?” He asked.

“Drove a silver stake through her heart.” Millenia replied. “But there is also one more way to kill a Slayer. By cutting their heads off.”

Lance leaned back in his seat. “Let me decide.” He said. He had 3 choices. To become a Slayer, a vampire, or stay mortal and try and fight the evil vampires the way he was. Then, he thought of Barb. As much as he wanted to stay mortal, he knew that he could never be with Barb for the rest of his life as a mortal. He knew that he was going to choose to be immortal, but he didn’t know if he wanted to become a vampire. “How long would it take for me to become immortal as a Slayer?” He asked.

Millenia looked at Jessica. “About 10 minutes, I think.” She replied.

Lance nodded. “Slayer.” He decided.

Millenia looked at Jessica again. “You sure?” Millenia asked.

Lance nodded. “Yeah, I’m sure.” He said.

“Okay.” Jessica nodded.

Since they were all in a van, Millenia crawled her way to where Jessica and Lance were sitting. “Okay. Close you’re eyes. You’ll feel 4 pricks on you’re neck, 2 on each side.” Millenia said.

Lance closed his eyes. He heard Jessica tell one of the other Slayers to time them for 2 seconds. Then he felt two mouths on each side of his neck. Lance kept his mind on the thought of Barb. Then, he felt their fangs on his neck.

2 seconds after their fangs had entered his neck they were gone. “Okay Lance, you can open you’re eyes.” Millenia told him.

Lance opened his eyes. “So, what happens now?” He asked.

“Well, in about 5 minutes, we’ll be in the northern part of Greensboro, and you will probably have to close you’re eyes.” Jessica told him. “For some reason, while you’re body adjusts to becoming immortal, you’ll feel weak, and you’re eyes will be very sensitive to light.”

Lance nodded. “Okay.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki