From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Ryan rubbed his hands together. He knew that Millenia and her gang of Slayers were coming to get Barb back. His informants had told him that and much more. He had also learned of a man with them, who was Barb’s boyfriend. “Not for long.” Ryan smiled. “I think I’ll make Barb suffer. Of course, I’ll capture Millenia and this boyfriend of Barb’s and then make her watch as they suffer. Of course, the man will have to be turned, but not after a little torture.” He planned out loud.

“A car has pulled up next to the cabin.” One of his servants told him.

“Let them come into the cabin, but wait to ambush them until they get down to the first door. I don’t want them to see Barb.” Ryan ordered. “When you capture them, bring them all here.”

The man nodded, and left to inform the others.

Ryan smiled again. He called to another servant, and told him to bring Barb to the chamber. He wanted to talk to her while her friends were waiting to be ambushed.


“So, where would a door to a secret cave be?” Kim asked Jessica.

“Wait. I have an idea.” Millenia said.

“What?” Lance asked, interested.

“Let’s say that Ryan knows that we’re here. He’ll have an ambush ready to get us once we get down into the cave. He’s got a plan set for us, and for Barb. Why don’t we split into 2 groups?” Millenia suggested.

“I get it.” Kim caught on. “In case one group gets caught, the other group can search for Barb, and get her out safely, and then we can save the other group.”

Millenia nodded. “I’ll lead the first group. Kim, lead the second. Who is with me?” Millenia asked.

“I’ll go with you Mills.” Jessica volunteered.

“I’ll go with you.” Lance also volunteered.

Millenia was about to protest to Lance going with her until Kim gave her a look. She nodded. About 2 or 3 others went with Millenia and the others stayed with Kim. Some were going to stay above in case they could only get Barb and Lance out.

“Okay, let’s split and search for that staircase. When you find it, tell the others so that we can go first.” Millenia ordered.

They split up, and soon enough, Jessica found the stairs. “I found it.” She called to the others.

Once they all got to where Jessica was, Millenia was ready to try and get her twin back. Lance was a tiny bit scared, but he wanted to find his girlfriend and get her out of harms way. “Let’s go.” Millenia nodded.

They were armed with stakes. Millenia couldn’t carry a cross because she was part vampire, but the others did. Lance was the only one who didn’t grab a cross. He had his own. He also had faith in God, and prayed that they would be able to get Barb out of there safely.

The group traveled down the stairs. Once they got to the cave, they turned to Millenia for leadership. “She’s this way.” Millenia whispered.

“I don’t think so.” A man laughed. “Get them.”

Some of the group put up a small fight, but Millenia knew that they were going to see Ryan. Lance wasn’t afraid. He also knew. They were escorted down to a door on the right side of the long hallway.

“Awe, I see our guests have arrived.” Ryan said.

“Ryan.” Millenia seethed.

“Oh Millenia.” Ryan smiled. “It’s been way to long.”

“Not long enough for me.” Millenia seethed.

Lance looked about the room they were in. He took notice of someone in the shadows. He turned when Ryan stepped in front of him. “And who is this?” He asked.

“No one that interests you.” Lance answered angrily.

“Oh, I see. The strong boyfriend comes to save the love of his life.” Ryan laughed. “Bring her out.”

Lance almost lunged for Ryan when he saw the shape that Barb was in. Her arms and legs were bruised, and she had a small cut on the side of her face. “What in the hell did you do to her?” He growled.

“Temper.” Ryan laughed. “Her mouth was getting away with her, and she needed to be broken.” He said. “Don’t take it so seriously.” He turned to Barb. “Oh dear Barbara. Be a sweetheart and tell me who this man is?”

Barb looked dully at Lance. “His name is Lance. He’s mortal.”

Millenia shot a look at Lance. He shook his head. She had been broken. The spirit that Lance had loved so much had been broken. “You bastard.” He hissed.

Ryan just smiled. “She’s quite agreeable when she’s broken isn’t she?”

Millenia lunged for Ryan. “I’ll kill you, I swear it.” She yelled.

Ryan stepped back, and a man grabbed her from behind. “Maybe I’ll just have you broken too. Maybe then you’ll be more like you’re sister.”

Deep in Lance’s mind, he could have sworn that he had known this man from another lifetime. “I swear to God if I get my hands on you, you’re dead.” Lance hissed, taking a step towards Ryan.

“No, my friend. You’ll be dead. You know Barbara, you’re boyfriend is quite like you’re other boyfriend James. Quite a temper.” Ryan laughed.

Millenia looked at Barb. She knew exactly what her twin was thinking now. Barb was pretending to have a broken spirit so that she could attack when it was possible.

Ryan brought Millenia out of her thoughts. “I have to admit, Barbara, it was pretty easy to kill James. He was so in love with you. He even showed me the gift you gave him before he left.” Ryan was going on and on. And Barb didn’t look fazed.

“What is he doing?” Lance whispered to Millenia.

“I have no clue. But whatever he is doing is going to bring Barb’s raging spirit back. The James he is talking about was the person that you’re soul was in. If we all get out of here alive, then we’ll tell you the whole thing.” Millenia whispered back.

Barb looked at her friends and Lance. She smiled softly. “Ryan. You’re rambling. Get on with the point?” She asked exasperatedly.

Ryan looked at her funny. “The point is I killed James because he was so happy. He was so in love with you, and when I told you he had died in that shipwreck, you were so sad.” Ryan snickered. “It was so funny.”

Then he turned to the group. “Now, my dear, you will get to see the love of your life die by my hands. And then, you’re sister. Then you will finally be all mine.”

All of a sudden, Ryan grabbed Lance by the throat. Lance put up a small fight to not make Ryan suspicious that he had become a Slayer. Lance felt like his lungs were going to explode. All of a sudden, Ryan let go of Lance’s throat. Lance fell down on the floor, and looked up at Ryan. Barb was on his back, bearing her fangs. “You asshole. You thought I was broken? Ha. My spirit will never be broken. And now, you will die.”

Ryan threw Barb off his back, and hissed.

Lance got his breath back after a few seconds. He watched helplessly as Ryan went after Barb. All of a sudden, the other group of Slayers came into the room. After fighting the people that were holding the first group, they watched as Ryan started to get the upper hand. “Barb.” Lance whispered.

“Stand back.” Kim told the others. She held up a gun.

“What are you doing?” Millenia gasped.

“Silver bullets also kill vampires. If I can get a clear shot of Ryan, he’ll be dust.” Kim replied.

Barb and Ryan started to circle. She had seen the gun. But Barb knew she was starting to lose. “Give up. You know you’re loosing.” Ryan taunted.

Barb stopped directly in line with Kim. Ryan stood in front of her for a few seconds. They were enough for Kim to get a shot off. Ryan’s body turned to dust. Barb ducked as the rest of the bullet flew. Chest heaving, Barb dropped to the ground. “Thank god.” She breathed.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki